Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2015, 12:55 AM   #31
Jabr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Great post!

What do you like when a guy goes down on you? Sure, you have to allow for individual preferences, but I think there's some common things. Start slow, tease a bit, build it up. Balance the mouth and hand action. Wetter is better--you know a guy is into it when he loves your juices all over his face, it puts me over the moon when a girl pulls back to show me the strings of precum and saliva from my cock to her tongue and dripping down her chin. Lick the shaft like you want us to lick your labia, do the head, especially the frenulum, like it's your clit. When you feel us getting close, don't change up what you're doing if you want to get us off--unless you want to tease us some more, hold us in heart-stopping tortuous limbo, which is way cool too.

Me, I'm a sucker for eye contact, slurpy sound effects and moans of pleasure. And don't neglect the balls! Massage them delicately with your fingers, then suck them into your mouth and play your tongue on them.

For flourishes, play with yourself; nipple play on guys is underrated; mirrors are awesome; I'm personally not much for prostate massage, but plenty of guys love it.

For the finish, again, you like it when a guy gets your juices all over himself, well, we like it too. My personal favorite is when she lets it drip out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her body. I will happily be the gentleman and get the warm washcloth for you afterwards. Or, a girl once french-kissed me with my own sloppy seconds and hugged her cum-splattered body tight all over me, and I absolutely loved it. (That one may be slightly less popular, I don't know.)

Now, having said all that, if a girl simply shoves it in deep and mouth-fucks us to death, yeah, that works too!
Jabr is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:14 PM   #32
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabr View Post
My personal favorite is when she lets it drip out of her mouth, down her chin, and onto her body. I will happily be the gentleman and get the warm washcloth for you afterwards. Or, a girl once french-kissed me with my own sloppy seconds and hugged her cum-splattered body tight all over me, and I absolutely loved it.
So hot! I love letting cum slip out of my slobbering mouth (not always an attractive adjective, but a good one when discussing irrumatio) and into a gentleman's. I like to watch them savor the taste before swallowing it.
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:56 PM   #33
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I like it wet and sloppy till the spit runs down the crack of my ass. If you cim go down on the shaft when I start cumming because the head is way too sensitive. The hottest blow job I ever had the lady spit my cum back on to my cock then sucked it off again.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #34
silverstate53
Account Disabled

Encounters: 251

Daily
silverstate53 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:26 AM   #35
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Man, I like Heather

Never had a woman take all of me before. Like you said, don;t stop after I bust it. Me tied down would be better though. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
http://www.xvideos.com/video4772774/...rooke_swallows

Heather Brooke..... Basically what I like most is long, deep, and steady strokes. Doesn't necessarily need to be sloppy even though it does feel better if so. Most providers I see do too much variation for my tastes, still good but doesn't quite blow my mind. Steady strokes is the key with me and it'll happen fast if done that way.

And when I cum don't stop, keep going, that's the best part for. I really don't care for the stopping and resting at the tip till I stop pulsing. Keep steadily sucking. Or if you want to keep it in while I cum then deep throat it. Then after I subside give me more long deep strokes....

If you want me as a regular and to keep coming back time after time the do the above lol.

I had a regular I liked for 2 years till she retired and she was as close to the above as I've found. What I would give to see her again or find another that does what I described lol.

P411 about me profile has this info but not many read it fully and understand how much I enjoy what I described
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:19 PM   #36
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Me????

I like it to start from a kiss ... slowly kiss down my neck as your hands start to explore my chest.

If you are laying on top of me (which you should be) you should be able to tell from your lower body contact if what you are doing is exciting me or not based on how my dick is performing. If I am getting harder, linger a little long and draw out the exquisite agony. If junior appears to be weakening move south. But don't forget that our nipples are sensitive just like yours so treat our nipples as you would have yours treated.

As your hands linger at the chest take time to play with my nipples. As your mouth works its way to my nipples, your hands can move downward use your nails to softly scratch my stomach, or down my sides past the sides of my buttock and down lower to the outside of my upper thighs to the knee, at that point you can tease a little longer and scratch back up the side or you can trail your fingers across the top of my knee and begin to tease your way up my inner thigh. At this point you probably want to let your mouth wander south from the nipple work.

If you paid attention to my bodies reaction as your hands play on my flesh moving south you will know the sensitive spots to work your way toward as you move south.

as your mouth is taking it's time moving south and searching out and lingering at the few sensitive spots you have uncovered with your hands. Your hands can be playing on the inside thigh and lightly circling the ball sack, playing with the taint, and even circling the outside of the anus.

some guys won't like the anal attention and you will know by their reaction or they will stop you ...

Now up to this point you haven't actually touched my dick other than the incidental contact your body has made as you worked up to getting your face to my dick. At what ever point your titties reach my dick try and maneuver your body so that as you slide left to right your titties are just lightly touching my dick from time to time.

At this point you are kissing your way from my nipples to the dick lingering at several erogenous zones on the way especially the ones that center your titties on my dick so you can use them to play with the dick and your hands are playing on my inner thighs and lightly touching my ball sack and taint and even a little anal play - all this is going on at the same time.

As you reach the dick try and spend several minutes just on the head without hands if possible. Your hands can spend time on the nutts. Use your tongue to play with the slit in the head with your tongue, move just the head in and out of your mouth, pretend like my penis is a straw you are trying to suck a malt through and with your mouth around just the tip softly start that type of action -- carefully at first and then increasing in strength until you dare not go stronger. Now is when you want to start moving up and down. ever so slightly the first plunge should be about the height of the head of the dick itself. Take your time. The next a little farther. Use lots of spit and alternate between a wide open mouth and what I would call a sucking and licking the straw type motion. When your mouth and jaws are wide open use your tongue to play up and down the shaft. As you alternate between these two styles you will begin to notice that one gets a better response either the suction straw style or the open and sloppy tongue style as you begin to sense this switch to exclusively one style.

most guys will either like a sloppy open mouth blow job or a blow job with a great deal of suction like the straw method. occasionally you find a guy like me that likes alternating both, but even I as we approach climax like more suction the closer we get to the end.

So, as you stroke deeper and deeper with your mouth most often you will hit the bottom of the shaft at that point begin to try and hold at the bottom slightly at first and then try and make each time a bit longer. At some point he will begin to get into a rhythm, at which point you just follow his lead. If you can do it all with your mouth while your hands explore, so much the better --- spend time at the anus, the balls, the nipples, scratching the sensitive areas from your earlier explorations. If you can't use just your mouth or you are having trouble deep throating use a hand around the shaft to control depth, you can also cup his butt cheeks (one of my favorites) and control the strokes by pulling his butt to you to initiate a thrust and using your palms on the side of his buttock to push him out of your mouth. essentially this position and control give him the illusion that he is the one controlling the rhythm but in actuality you setting the rhythm. If at all possible try and time his release to a hold at the back of your throat --- he will like it better and I have been told it makes it easier to swallow. timing the breath is the most important thing, but if you are lingering longer and longer at the bottom of a stroke then you should already almost be there.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 07:58 PM   #37
Jon[s]
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

That good sloppy.
Jon[s] is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:12 PM   #38
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

You guys think too much. Ladies, any old technique is fine. There is no such thing as a bad blow job.
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 04:19 AM   #39
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Human Females have always been my absolute favorites. I can tell in seconds whether or not she is enjoying what she's doing. That to me seems to the only absolute requirement. The most fantastic fuck I have known in this lifetime had a small mouth and very sharp teeth. I had to constantly tell her "watch the teeth baby" She get carried away and forget. But she loved doing it so much a little reminder was a small price to pay. She was a one in 50 women by my estimation that every time she got me off in her mouth the moment she tasted my cum she lock eyes with me. Throungh my oragasm she would not even blink she would burn holes in my soul with those eyes. Every drop, she never gagged, she never winced, she would just keep slowly going up and down with her hand pulling every single drop from as far down as she could pull. She's an old woman somewhere now. In my mind she's forever 22. I feel truly blessed to have those memories. The holes she burned in my soul are still there obviously.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 06:11 AM   #40
Guest050216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I have never had an awful bj...I like all bj variations.
However, if you start to nibble and bite it, I won't stop you!!
Guest050216 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 08:04 AM   #41
classyatlantan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Zoey... that is hot!! you just made me spit out my coffee!
classyatlantan is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #42
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

LOTS of spit, good hard suction on the head now and then (gotta hear that popping sound when u come off it), DT and gagging is a must and don't forget the balls. And varying between fast and slow to keep things fresh.
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women