Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47465
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2021, 02:37 PM   #16
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Cops take care of trouble.
Not when shithole mayors tell them not to, just let the city burn because doing anything about it would be racist.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 02:40 PM   #17
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Who the fuck are you to tell me what I fucking think?

You write the same crazy Marjorie Taylor Greene type bullshit everyday with you crazy theories. You actually fight with yourself with your posts. You post one thing and in five minutes your fight with yourself.

My opinion is when I had 17 year olds and if they didn't lie to me there ass wouldn't have been there looking for trouble. There ass would have been sitting at home till it was over. That is my fucking opinion. Don't put your bullshit with my opinion. When you play with fire you get burnt.

Cops take care of trouble. They are called trained professionals policeman just like the fire fighters are. They actually train for it. He wasn't a trained professional. The service don't even want someone under 18 and they would take any one years ago.
You literally wrote:

Quote:
I have no opinion. I have my own problems let them figure it out.
In the middle of a post riddled with your opinion. If you don't fucking understand what you write, that is your problem, not mind

And again based on some of your ludicrous statements, you clearly do not have a full grasp of the facts surrounding this case
berryberry is online now   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 02:42 PM   #18
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have been doing things not watching all of it. You got to watch it all to charge someone for something that he would have to pay for it the rest of his life.

I know one thing they needed that judge for the OJ case. He is smart and don't take any shit.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 02:43 PM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Not when shithole mayors tell them not to, just let the city burn because doing anything about it would be racist.
But but but he said

Quote:
There is insurance and cops to take care of those things. Fireman to put out fires.
A typical leftist - just let things burn and have insurance pay for it. He clearly doesn't understand fireman weren't responding to fires and the cops weren't clearing the BLM / Antifa rioters off the street, looting and burning businesses and destroying a city
Old 11-11-2021, 02:46 PM   #20
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You literally wrote:

In the middle of a post riddled with your opinion. If you don't fucking understand what you write, that is your problem, not mind

And again based on some of your ludicrous statements, you clearly do not have a full grasp of the facts surrounding this case
Haven't watched enough to go either way. It wouldn't be fair. I do have an opinion with getting involved with something that isn't your problem. Protecting your own house or family or friends yes. Do what you need to do.

To walk down the street and be a hero, you are not a cop. Go home.
Old 11-11-2021, 02:48 PM   #21
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
But but but he said

A typical leftist - just let things burn and have insurance pay for it. He clearly doesn't understand fireman weren't responding to fires and the cops weren't clearing the BLM / Antifa rioters off the street, looting and burning businesses and destroying a city
Now you care about insurance but you don't when it comes to people with health care. Go figure.

Sort of don't want to have abortions but won't help pay for them as they grow up. Go Figure.

That is your opinion not mine. You don't know what you say most times. Just argue, I get it.
Old 11-11-2021, 03:00 PM   #22
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Too bad there was no actual video of what went down... Oh wait....

See the issue I have is this. Should he have been there? It doesn't matter. He was there. He was cornered by people who would have in my opinion killed him had he not shot. It's all there. Self defense. What was he supposed to do just die? I'm sure certain mayor's and people would rather him die to prove the narrative but seriously 17 yr old kid with a group of people coming after him what was his option? I understand how precious life is, unfortunately the people who went after said kid with gun did not understand. Maybe if they had they would be alive today. The prosecution is a fucking joke being told off multiple times by the judge like an episode of Night Court. Gotta keep the trial entertaining for the media and the ratings right?? Whether he is guilty or not his life is forever altered by this as are the lives of the families of the deceased.
paintedbynumbers is online now   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 03:03 PM   #23
bypass
Valued Poster

Got this from your link Beryberry

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status...19464329670657
Old 11-11-2021, 03:17 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Haven't watched enough to go either way. It wouldn't be fair.
And yet you said

Quote:
I think he wanted to kill someone just like the guys I use to work with on a daily basis
and
Quote:
I think it was more of I have a assult rifle and I want to use it and I am going to hunt for trouble.
unreal
Old 11-11-2021, 03:19 PM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now you care about insurance but you don't when it comes to people with health care. Go figure.

Sort of don't want to have abortions but won't help pay for them as they grow up. Go Figure.

That is your opinion not mine. You don't know what you say most times. Just argue, I get it.
What the fuck are you talking about. You are once again just blatantly making shit up.

If you think I made those statements - then provide a link to my exact quote. You know you can't because you continually make shit up
Old 11-11-2021, 03:23 PM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Too bad there was no actual video of what went down... Oh wait....

See the issue I have is this. Should he have been there? It doesn't matter. He was there. He was cornered by people who would have in my opinion killed him had he not shot. It's all there. Self defense. What was he supposed to do just die? I'm sure certain mayor's and people would rather him die to prove the narrative but seriously 17 yr old kid with a group of people coming after him what was his option? I understand how precious life is, unfortunately the people who went after said kid with gun did not understand. Maybe if they had they would be alive today. The prosecution is a fucking joke being told off multiple times by the judge like an episode of Night Court. Gotta keep the trial entertaining for the media and the ratings right?? Whether he is guilty or not his life is forever altered by this as are the lives of the families of the deceased.
Very well said.

Their is video out the wazoo of the whole evening. Anyone could see he acted in self defense. If he didn't, these people would have killed him

The trial just proved that all out. The prosecutions own witnesses proved that. The prosecution has been an abomination and chastised multiple times by the judge for grave constitutional concerns
Old 11-11-2021, 03:24 PM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Spreading more lies - how pathetic of you.
That was not my link and you damn well know it yet you lie again. That is all you do
Old 11-11-2021, 03:26 PM   #28
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
But but but he said

I didn't make it up, you write so much lying bull shit you can't keep track of it. That is how a good lawyer can catch a witness. It is hard to remember a lie, it is easy to remember the truth.
Old 11-11-2021, 04:06 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I'm aware of what you're talking about, the jurors aren't as aware of all of the same things. We also know a few other things that the jury doesn't.

You do you. I'm forming my own opinion once I see more. I have doubts about both sides. I see some merits in both sides' presentations so far. Haven't fully weighed them yet

Is that a problem?
No problem at all. I was just pointing out some facts. Is that a problem?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 04:14 PM   #30
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Not as far as I'm concerned
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women