Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40293
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35233
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2021, 11:13 AM   #1
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Kyle Rittenhouse Trial.

Kyle Rittenhouse testifies he knew Joseph Rosenbaum was unarmed but acted in self-defense during fatal shooting.

Kyle had a break down on the stand. Only problem I seen with it, where was the blood shot eyes and where was tears when you have that kind of crying can't talk break down. Academy Award in my opinion. Bravo!!!!
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 11:44 AM   #2
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Him testifying is so hilariously sad.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 12:18 PM   #3
bypass
Valued Poster

I haven't watch the whole trial so I don't have a honest opinion but the crying if I was going to jail for the rest of my life i probably would have thrown up if it would have helped
Old 11-11-2021, 12:49 PM   #4
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

They chased the kid and cornered him. One victim who lived testified he had a gun and fired it first and pointed it at kyle. One of the ones fatally shot was kicking kyle in the head and hitting him with a skateboard
They chased him. They surrounded him they were thugs setting fires . One had a heavy chain and all of them were against the 17 year old kid. What the fuck would u have done? I would have killed all three no hesitation

So bypass, ru you posting this because you are just stirring the pot so to speak or do u really feel this kid did not act in self defense?

I'd really like to know.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 12:54 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Him testifying is so hilariously sad.
Him being on trial is a farce.

Free Kyle !!!
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 12:57 PM   #6
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Chizzy, that particular sequence of events paints the story one way. That's not how the prosecution is painting it.

I'm still undecided.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 01:07 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
That particular sequence paints the story one way. That's not how the prosecution is painting it.

I'm still undecided
Not sure what trial you have been watching but the prosecution has not made any case. There own witnesses helped prove it was self defense.

The problem is the mainstream media has as usual presented very biased coverage so unless one is watching the trial or following it closely, they are being deceived
Old 11-11-2021, 01:21 PM   #8
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
They chased the kid and cornered him. One victim who lived testified he had a gun and fired it first and pointed it at kyle. One of the ones fatally shot was kicking kyle in the head and hitting him with a skateboard
They chased him. They surrounded him they were thugs setting fires . One had a heavy chain and all of them were against the 17 year old kid. What the fuck would u have done? I would have killed all three no hesitation

So bypass, ru you posting this because you are just stirring the pot so to speak or do u really feel this kid did not act in self defense?

I'd really like to know.
I am not saying either. I am saying I seen no tears, no blood shot eyes. To be honest I seen some of the trail but not all. I only know what that if he was my kid he wouldn't have been there. There is insurance and cops to take care of those things. Fireman to put out fires. No one there should have been there with guns if you want to protest. It is like a strike you have to get your point across but not to kill.

If someone else's house got blown down with a hurricane would he have run and grabbed the stove being blown down the street and brought it back and got 2 x 4's and started rebuilding being he was such a good Samaritan? I think he wanted to kill someone just like the guys I use to work with on a daily basis how if someone did something to them they would kill them.

Dead is forever. Items can be replaced. If none of them are yours that is more of a reason to let it be. His lawyer told him to break down. His lawyer told him to make it out that he had a first aid kit.

I have no opinion. I have my own problems let them figure it out.

I think it was more of I have a assult rifle and I want to use it and I am going to hunt for trouble.
Old 11-11-2021, 01:27 PM   #9
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

First off, video and witnesses showed he had a medical kit
Secondly, do u think for one minute that pack of scum wouldnt have chased him if he wasnt armed? The only thing that would have changed is he would be dead not them.. these were not peaceful protesters they were thugs. If they wouldnt have cornered him this wouldnt have happened.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 01:32 PM   #10
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
First off, video and witnesses showed he had a medical kit
Secondly, do u think for one minute that pack of scum wouldnt have chased him if he wasnt armed? The only thing that would have changed is he would be dead not them.. these were not peaceful protesters they were thugs. If they wouldnt have cornered him this wouldnt have happened.
You don't know that we can only speculate.
Old 11-11-2021, 01:35 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
I am not saying either. I am saying I seen no tears, no blood shot eyes. To be honest I seen some of the trail but not all. I only know what that if he was my kid he wouldn't have been there. There is insurance and cops to take care of those things. Fireman to put out fires. No one there should have been there with guns if you want to protest. It is like a strike you have to get your point across but not to kill.

If someone else's house got blown down with a hurricane would he have run and grabbed the stove being blown down the street and brought it back and got 2 x 4's and started rebuilding being he was such a good Samaritan? I think he wanted to kill someone just like the guys I use to work with on a daily basis how if someone did something to them they would kill them.

Dead is forever. Items can be replaced. If none of them are yours that is more of a reason to let it be. His lawyer told him to break down. His lawyer told him to make it out that he had a first aid kit.

I have no opinion. I have my own problems let them figure it out.

I think it was more of I have a assult rifle and I want to use it and I am going to hunt for trouble.
You say you "have no opinion" in the middle of a post riddled with your opinion.

And based on some of your ludicrous statements, you clearly do not have a full grasp of the facts surrounding this case
Old 11-11-2021, 02:01 PM   #12
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Not sure what trial you have been watching but the prosecution has not made any case. There own witnesses helped prove it was self defense.

The problem is the mainstream media has as usual presented very biased coverage so unless one is watching the trial or following it closely, they are being deceived
The same shit you're watching and I'm still weighing the facts. Happy you see what you want to see, though, or have what you need to make your mind up already.
Old 11-11-2021, 02:07 PM   #13
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You say you "have no opinion" in the middle of a post riddled with your opinion.

And based on some of your ludicrous statements, you clearly do not have a full grasp of the facts surrounding this case
Who the fuck are you to tell me what I fucking think?

You write the same crazy Marjorie Taylor Greene type bullshit everyday with you crazy theories. You actually fight with yourself with your posts. You post one thing and in five minutes your fight with yourself.

My opinion is when I had 17 year olds and if they didn't lie to me there ass wouldn't have been there looking for trouble. There ass would have been sitting at home till it was over. That is my fucking opinion. Don't put your bullshit with my opinion. When you play with fire you get burnt.

Cops take care of trouble. They are called trained professionals policeman just like the fire fighters are. They actually train for it. He wasn't a trained professional. The service don't even want someone under 18 and they would take any one years ago.
Old 11-11-2021, 02:07 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Chizzy, that particular sequence of events paints the story one way. That's not how the prosecution is painting it.

I'm still undecided.
The prosecution has been thoroughly bitchslapped by the judge. They were perilously close to getting the case dismissed with prejudice. Their own witnesses contradicted their case.

https://digg.com/video/heres-the-mom...rally-facepalm
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 02:28 PM   #15
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The prosecution has been thoroughly bitchslapped by the judge. They were perilously close to getting the case dismissed with prejudice. Their own witnesses contradicted their case.

https://digg.com/video/heres-the-mom...rally-facepalm
I'm aware of what you're talking about, the jurors aren't as aware of all of the same things. We also know a few other things that the jury doesn't.

You do you. I'm forming my own opinion once I see more. I have doubts about both sides. I see some merits in both sides' presentations so far. Haven't fully weighed them yet

Is that a problem?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women