Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160190
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2019, 08:58 AM   #76
oeb11
Valued Poster

We all know CO2 is a necessary part of the biosphere for plant life. Part of the cycle
I have not seen the case where SC defined CO2 as a pollutant - but that would be good reason to keep the Law away from Science - lawyers are not scientists.

Excess CO2 production, and its' effects on the ecology - are a concern - No question.

It is the associated toxins and excess CO2 that is the problem.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:57 AM   #77
agrarian
Gaining Momentum

I agree with that summation, oeb. CO2 IS necessary for life on earth, but not in quantities that are larger than needed. CO2 in the atmosphere is another animal altogether. I believe that measuring CO2 in the lower levels of the atmosphere is child's play for NASA scientists. I believe that scientists warning about the impact of elevated levels of CO2 in the atmosphere are worth heeding. Nitrates are also necessary for ecological health, but we are introducing too many / too much synthetic nitrates. We need selenium, too. But we're releasing too much into the environment.

The Supreme Court decision about CO2 was a surprise, considering when it happened. And that was a HUGE fight. But it was necessary, in my estimation. That decision was needed to break a logjam of legal fights and related decisions.
agrarian is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 08:02 AM   #78
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is misleading. they don't mention other green house gasses that are in play in our atmosphere.

very likely, the supreme court got mislead on the merits of CO2.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:21 PM   #79
agrarian
Gaining Momentum

I wanted to write the word "ditto" when responding to earlier posts by tiny and oeb. Just when I'm ready to give up on this board I read their posts. They present logic and knowledge and curiosity. I've grown frustrated at the childish name-calling on this board, and I gotta say that this name-calling follows the example of our president. He reduces people to mean-spirited slang. You may not agree with someone, but that doesn't mean they're a dope or shallow or greedy or crude or uneducated. I don't agree with AOC on certain ideas but I think she's mostly sincere and well meaning. I don't agree with Mitt Romney, but I think he's mostly sincere and well-meaning. I disliked Paul Ryan's politics, but he seemed like a decent person. Of course, how is the average joe to know, to really know, what makes our decision-makers tick? You judge them by their votes and their statements and their intonation and their mannerisms and their civility. It's a crap shoot, in many respects. We're all vulnerable to commit mistakes and fall prey to bad judgment.
agrarian is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 07:18 PM   #80
oeb11
Valued Poster

A- Agreed and Thank You.
Seems this Forum has been much more civil and constructive lately with the "absence" of some of the major miscreants.

As i posted - Ignore the Trolls - Do Not Respond. They feed off the anger they deliberately provoke in their posts.
Sorry- a bit off topic - but constructive.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women