Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2015, 11:21 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The confederate states army flag was square, so you would be the gruberized odumbo minion you cocksucker.
You're a lying jackass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're easily repudiated:

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2014/1...lags/20461223/

Quote:
The one flying in SC is square, you goddamn moron, just like the battle flag of virginia. You've been found a liar again.

You'd be the lying jackass, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you're easily repudiated by this image showing that the flag is not square:

This image from Charleston shows a rectangular flag.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:21 PM   #32
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
You're just being daft, that's about it. No, I hold an opinion that is different than yours and you can't wrap your head around it.

It's like me saying that I like the Nazi flag because of their anti-smoking campaign, I am not aware of what their anti-smoking stance was please elaborate. and therefore I should be allowed to use it whereever the fuck I want. You should be allowed to fly it if you want ... It's called freedom, ... it would offend me, but I don't impose upon you a required compliance as part of the fact that your actions offend me. That is the difference between you and I, I don't require your compliance in order to extend respect and courtesy - you do. Incidentally another part of the south that is represented by the stars an bars to me - southern manners and a certain gentility.

Answer me this: When was this confederate flag first put up in S.C?

Hint: it wasn't right after the civil war.

It was in 1962 on the Capitol dome. Of course, many supporters would tell you that this was to mark the centennial of the civil war. But jog your memory and try to remember what else was going on in 1962.

That's right, it was the civil rights movement. And people put the flag up to remind the black folks where they came from.

As to your question of "why now?", it isn't just "now". People have been arguing S.C's flag for decades.
It was a huge issue right after the CRM and for nearly 4 decades, and then in 1994 there was a vote that kept the flag flying. The NAACP even encouraged a boycott of the state, which probably pleased the supporters of the flag.

In 2000, they "compromised" on their racist bullshit and moved it to the statehouse grounds.

So, that's really the "current history" of the battle flag. But please.....continue telling us how it represents nothing but love and bravery and yada-yada-yada......I acknowledge that others have a different take, but I said this is what it means to me
My original post was not about whether SC should fly the flag - you and others are the ones trying to highjack it to that argument. And ultimately, as you are from Houston ... it is my opinion that it is none of your business what SC does because it doesn't effect you. I agree they probably shouldn't for the reason you point out of how it came to be flown in the first place, but I could care less if they do - not my job to run everyone else's life ... mine is hard enough to run. And if it hangs or doesn't hang it doesn't effect me ... or you.

As to your Nazi flag foolishness. Nobody coopted the original meaning to the Nazi flag and it had a very short lived a specific propose to represented Germany under the control of the Nazi party 1933-1945. PERIOD. The Confederate Battle Flag as people are referring to it these days has a much longer lived life and as such has been used and misused by various groups in its life time and as such may mean different things to different people. Much like the American Flag is a sign of pride to most Americans and it is a sign representing evil and the great Satan to Muslims. Since Muslims are offended by the flag should we not ban it as well?

Can we ban this flag as well ... can stores line up to not sell this flag or any merchandise . And if they do what will any of it change? For me and many THIS is a symbol of hate.

5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:50 PM   #33
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a fucked-in-the-head, historically illiterate moron wholly incapable of understanding elementary facts. Your statement regarding the SC flag was demonstrably wrong, and the Army of Tennessee's flag was rectangular; thus, proving again what a fucked-in-the-head, historically illiterate moron you are:

What does the Tennessee flag have to do with it ? I now see why people call you such names as they do. You are spinning like a top.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:59 PM   #34
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Many of my ancestors fought on the side of the Confederacy, not because they were racist but because they believed in the sovereignty of the states as a part of the Republic and not as a subject of the federal government.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:06 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
What does the Tennessee flag have to do with it ? I now see why people call you such names as they do. You are spinning like a top.
You must take special delight in having your own stupidity shoved up your ass.

Quote:
Quote:
There is no fucking rectangle stars and bars confederate flag, there is how ever some folks that have stretched the battle flag out to act like it means something and that was a portion of my point.

Old 06-25-2015, 02:25 PM   #36
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
You must take special delight in having your own stupidity shoved up your ass.

I give up you are fucking idiot. you have changed what flag you are defending twice now. There really is no end to how stupid you are. By playing a word game you look like a fucking dumb ass the everyone on both sides of the isle.

That is the original flag that was changed because it resembled the Union one. Are you now telling me that is the one they want to take down dipshit?
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:47 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I give up you are fucking idiot. you have changed what flag you are defending twice now. There really is no end to how stupid you are. By playing a word game you look like a fucking dumb ass the everyone on both sides of the isle.

That is the original flag that was changed because it resembled the Union one. Are you now telling me that is the one they want to take down dipshit?
You'd be the fuckin' idiot that's been proved wrong at every point. You claimed the rectangular flag flying in SC was the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia -- which is square. Then you argue that the South never used a rectangular flag, and the Army of Tennessee did use a rectangular flag. You also claimed that there never was a rectangular "Stars and Bars", and once again you were shown to be wrong. You remain a historically illiterate moron that's been proved wrong on every point.
Old 06-25-2015, 03:55 PM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You'd be the fuckin' idiot that's been proved wrong at every point. You claimed the rectangular flag flying in SC was the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia -- which is square. Then you argue that the South never used a rectangular flag, and the Army of Tennessee did use a rectangular flag. You also claimed that there never was a rectangular "Stars and Bars", and once again you were shown to be wrong. You remain a historically illiterate moron that's been proved wrong on every point.
The flag flying in SC is square... you have been proven a moron at every turn. Go home.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:57 PM   #39
shanm
Valued Poster

Just so IBIdiot knows....every square is a rectangle.......
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:59 PM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Many of my ancestors fought on the side of the Confederacy, not because they were racist but because they believed in the sovereignty of the states as a part of the Republic and not as a subject of the federal government.
But why were those states not part of the republic anymore...
Old 06-25-2015, 04:00 PM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
So a square is a special kind of rectangle, it is one where all the sides have the same length. Thus every square is a rectangle because it is a quadrilateral with all four angles right angles. However not every rectangle is a square, to be a square its sides must have the same length.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:03 PM   #42
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
My original post was not about whether SC should fly the flag -
That's about the only thing this whole argument is all about.

We already told you we don't care if you "love" the confederate flag, but my opinion based on that "love" is that you are a douchebag.

No I don't care if Amazon sells it, and I don't care if you wear it. All I care about is the flag not standing for any kind of government that represents people of all colors and races. Especially since a large part of the "people" find it grossly offensive.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:08 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The flag flying in SC is square... you have been proven a moron at every turn. Go home.

This image from Charleston shows it is not a square flag, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
But not every rectangle is a square, shamman.

Quote:
So a square is a special kind of rectangle, it is one where all the sides have the same length. Thus every square is a rectangle because it is a quadrilateral with all four angles right angles. However not every rectangle is a square, to be a square its sides must have the same length.

This image from Charleston shows it is not a square flag, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:20 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Is THAT what they told you? Or was it written in one of their memoirs? Or did you send off your hard earned paycheck to an address on the back of a matchbook for your custom printed "Confederacy: Why I Did It" certificate of authenticity?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:21 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You know, I think IBIdiot just likes discussing anything that involves repeating the first syllable of the word "RECTUM!"

Damned near killed him!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women