Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47498
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews
Default A Thread Started By Collegegirlforyou...SO READ IT!!!!!!!! LOL

Recently a member of this board has gotten a hard on for me, (not in the way I normally expect lol) and honestly I feel like there is something that needs to be addressed.

First off….I’ll state the obvious. A MAN telling me that my belief system is the same belief system infringing on women’s reproductive rights is, at best, naive. That is not the substance of the issue concerning the catholic controversy that this current administration is facing. A woman will still be able to go to any other hospital, or health care facility to pursue whatever forms of contraceptive she chooses. Ergo the woman’s reproductive rights are not being infringed. The only infringement taking place is that of enforcing POLITCAL mandates on a religious institution. It’s pretty plain and simple. That’s why I started this thread.

I’m tired of the Liberal Elite. I have plenty of liberal friends who I can have healthy conversations with, and enjoy the exchanges. The liberal elite, however, like to treat all conservatives as if we are morons and incapable of making any sort of decision based off of our own merit. They use buzz words such as racism, hate, war to try to make points instead of having anything involving cognitive thought to work with. I entertain the company of all races and creeds without bias. Class, respect, and personality are how I judge people, and how I choose whose company I will be in. So I suppose you can call me a racist, but again it says more about you then me.

The liberal elite talks about hate and intolerance, but it seem that they are the most intolerant of all. They can’t talk about the catholic controversy without throwing in factors that actually have no bearing on the situation. They can’t accept any black conservative without deeming him an Uncle Tom. They preach about women’s rights but slap down any conservative woman as being a dumb bimbo who is brain washed. It’s like they choose not to hear some of the amazingly absurd things that come out of Nancy Pelosi’s mouth. If you’re Christian you are a right wing nut job, but if you are a radical Islamic jihadist you are a “freedom fighter”. If you’re rich then you are evil unless you contribute to Democratic Party that is…..But if you occupy a street for a few months and break some laws and infringe on other people’s right to life liberty and their own personal pursuit of happiness then you are a hero. If someone (me) tells you to go to a political forum to spout out your political beliefs so you may receive better prepared arguments it’s none of your business how they spend their time but if the liberal (1Nemesis) tells you to shed the sanctity of the nursery and debate it in the national sandbox they are being….oh wait lol that’s exactly what I’m talking about.

Common sense, rational thought, and respect for both sides is what I base my opinion on. I disagree with a good amount or conservative points. I disagree with a lot more liberal points. So when all is said and done I typically lean to the conservative side. I’m a 23 year old female college student believe me I have been pushed towards the liberal train of thought by my peers for a very long time, but the more I read and the more I learn the more I’m able to make up my own mind. (Without buzz words)

I’m not as intelligent as I want to be and it is that one factor that keeps me hungry for and constantly pursuing answers and information. The liberal elite consider themselves of higher intelligence and with that they have no drive to better prepare themselves beyond the cutting and pasting of facts found on the internet. When they are left to answer points that would take actual thought and their own beliefs they become offensive, aggressive and annoyed. As if people are so silly because they just don’t see it your way. Assuming that I have no idea what “my” conservative party is doing is …well…sexist. Oh wait! That can’t be! Liberalism is the pursuit of equality and fairness and hmmmm…. It seems like if someone doesn’t agree with a point then they are inferior….but wait isn’t that…wow it’s crazy to think that such a higher level of consciousness could get baited in to mentioning me so many times. It also seems like a certain somebody likes to cut me down a bit after a gentleman compliments me on a thread. What’s the matter? Are you upset that the guys respect and want to hear from me more then they want to see another cut and paste conversation from another website. Don’t worry keep up the good work posting ridicules statements and ideas “borrowed” from other websites.

Oh and the coupon comment was again sexiest and offensive, but its ok you’re a liberal so you are incapable of being insensitive to someone else’s world. YOU (1NEMESIS) give the liberal movement a very bad name. If I thought all liberals were as naïve, ignorant, irrational, and as elitist as you I would probably hate them as much as you hate conservatives. Fortunately I keep an open mind and do my homework and actually step back and think about issues instead of accepting everything that the media tells me.

1NEMESIS, you are incapable of conceding a point. You preach tolerance and understanding but only as it befit you. You can reply to a thread “YAWN. There is no GOD.” And then in your thread about no god/god you state that you are not an absolutist. Hypocrisy and arrogance makes every post unbearable to read. There is no original point to any thread you post, just constant regurgitation to try to get a rise out of people, and when backed into an intelligent corner you become who you really are. An absurd, naïve, ignorant, hateful, hate filled, product of being told “you’re special just the way you are”, etching of a man.

God Bless, oh and you really do need a hobby because debating politics….you suck at it.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #2
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I would applaud you, but I've been ignoring this guy since the RamRod days. Therefore I have no idea as to what happened.

I do agree with your point of view. Unfortunately, we have crazy extremists on both sides. Like you, I lean conservative, but only because it's a two party system. I really don't have much of an option.

Love the thread, and keep posting. I actually enjoy reading threads that have some substance.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:55 AM   #3
bkahuna6705
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Well said by a well versed woman. She knows her shit. And i would hate to get in a political debate with you. I actually identify myself as a libertarian. But that is a whole different topic. Keep up the good job keeping people on their toes and calling their bs when you see it.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:30 AM   #4
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

Wow! Now I love you for your mind too. I’m just kidding. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed our conversations on numerous topics, although never politics. However, I think we would be ok on that topic too. I lean left or right depending on the issue. It is too bad we have parties, but that is off topic. Thank you for a very interesting read.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:34 AM   #5
JMcB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Politics and Religion are the two most controversial topics. Wars have been, are being, and unfortunately, will continue to be fought over them. Everybody has their own personal opinions on the subjects. I let them have them and try to ignore everyone else after doing my research and coming to MY personal conclusions. I may or not agree with you, and it shouldn't matter either way, but I am glad that you said it as I am also getting a bit tired of people here trying to push their personal political/religious agendas on a board meant for other topics. The only reason I usually come into the SandBox is to look at the jokes. I will have to try to stick to those from now on.

All of the above is MY OPINION, if you don't agree with, or like it. I am totally broken up over that fact ... OK I'm over it now.

Have a great (horny) day!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:28 AM   #6
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50
Thumbs up You nailed it!

CG4U, I think I love you! LOL Like you said, you will never change somebody's beliefs, or "win" an argument because they'll refuse to concede even the tiniest point. I think over these past few days, he's lost whatever slight credibility he may have had with people on this board, at least in San Antonio. I took JJ's approach, and placed him on ignore. He'll probably stay there for the foreseeable future too! Great post CG4U. I just wish we heard from you more often.
-Mark
Old 02-12-2012, 08:38 AM   #7
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post
Recently a member of this board has gotten a hard on for me, (not in the way I normally expect lol) and honestly I feel like there is something that needs to be addressed.

First off….I’ll state the obvious. A MAN telling me that my belief system is the same belief system infringing on women’s reproductive rights is, at best, naive. That is not the substance of the issue concerning the catholic controversy that this current administration is facing. A woman will still be able to go to any other hospital, or health care facility to pursue whatever forms of contraceptive she chooses. Ergo the woman’s reproductive rights are not being infringed. The only infringement taking place is that of enforcing POLITCAL mandates on a religious institution. It’s pretty plain and simple. That’s why I started this thread.

I’m tired of the Liberal Elite. I have plenty of liberal friends who I can have healthy conversations with, and enjoy the exchanges. The liberal elite, however, like to treat all conservatives as if we are morons and incapable of making any sort of decision based off of our own merit. They use buzz words such as racism, hate, war to try to make points instead of having anything involving cognitive thought to work with. I entertain the company of all races and creeds without bias. Class, respect, and personality are how I judge people, and how I choose whose company I will be in. So I suppose you can call me a racist, but again it says more about you then me.

The liberal elite talks about hate and intolerance, but it seem that they are the most intolerant of all. They can’t talk about the catholic controversy without throwing in factors that actually have no bearing on the situation. They can’t accept any black conservative without deeming him an Uncle Tom. They preach about women’s rights but slap down any conservative woman as being a dumb bimbo who is brain washed. It’s like they choose not to hear some of the amazingly absurd things that come out of Nancy Pelosi’s mouth. If you’re Christian you are a right wing nut job, but if you are a radical Islamic jihadist you are a “freedom fighter”. If you’re rich then you are evil unless you contribute to Democratic Party that is…..But if you occupy a street for a few months and break some laws and infringe on other people’s right to life liberty and their own personal pursuit of happiness then you are a hero. If someone (me) tells you to go to a political forum to spout out your political beliefs so you may receive better prepared arguments it’s none of your business how they spend their time but if the liberal (1Nemesis) tells you to shed the sanctity of the nursery and debate it in the national sandbox they are being….oh wait lol that’s exactly what I’m talking about.

Common sense, rational thought, and respect for both sides is what I base my opinion on. I disagree with a good amount or conservative points. I disagree with a lot more liberal points. So when all is said and done I typically lean to the conservative side. I’m a 23 year old female college student believe me I have been pushed towards the liberal train of thought by my peers for a very long time, but the more I read and the more I learn the more I’m able to make up my own mind. (Without buzz words)

I’m not as intelligent as I want to be and it is that one factor that keeps me hungry for and constantly pursuing answers and information. The liberal elite consider themselves of higher intelligence and with that they have no drive to better prepare themselves beyond the cutting and pasting of facts found on the internet. When they are left to answer points that would take actual thought and their own beliefs they become offensive, aggressive and annoyed. As if people are so silly because they just don’t see it your way. Assuming that I have no idea what “my” conservative party is doing is …well…sexist. Oh wait! That can’t be! Liberalism is the pursuit of equality and fairness and hmmmm…. It seems like if someone doesn’t agree with a point then they are inferior….but wait isn’t that…wow it’s crazy to think that such a higher level of consciousness could get baited in to mentioning me so many times. It also seems like a certain somebody likes to cut me down a bit after a gentleman compliments me on a thread. What’s the matter? Are you upset that the guys respect and want to hear from me more then they want to see another cut and paste conversation from another website. Don’t worry keep up the good work posting ridicules statements and ideas “borrowed” from other websites.

Oh and the coupon comment was again sexiest and offensive, but its ok you’re a liberal so you are incapable of being insensitive to someone else’s world. YOU (1NEMESIS) give the liberal movement a very bad name. If I thought all liberals were as naïve, ignorant, irrational, and as elitist as you I would probably hate them as much as you hate conservatives. Fortunately I keep an open mind and do my homework and actually step back and think about issues instead of accepting everything that the media tells me.

1NEMESIS, you are incapable of conceding a point. You preach tolerance and understanding but only as it befit you. You can reply to a thread “YAWN. There is no GOD.” And then in your thread about no god/god you state that you are not an absolutist. Hypocrisy and arrogance makes every post unbearable to read. There is no original point to any thread you post, just constant regurgitation to try to get a rise out of people, and when backed into an intelligent corner you become who you really are. An absurd, naïve, ignorant, hateful, hate filled, product of being told “you’re special just the way you are”, etching of a man.

God Bless, oh and you really do need a hobby because debating politics….you suck at it.
In case any of you are wondering what CG4U is talking about, this all stems from a discussion on the XL Pipeline thread in this forum. A Canadian Company, Transcanada, wants to pump a highly toxic type of oil called "tar sands oil" across the entire country from Canada down to Galveston. The XL Pipeline is obviously a hotly contested issue due to environmental concerns.

CG4U makes her case concerning the XL Pipeline and I recognized the rhetoric she was using on the subject. I don't how politically savvy CG4U is, but I eat and breathe politics and the research required to make factually accurate statements about politics is part of my profession.
I noticed that she was using talking points from the Cato Institute which is funded by Big Oil and the Koch Bros all of whom stand to profit from this pipeline and an obvious conflict of interest.
I wasn't about to allow her to use these talking points and mislead people, so I informed everyone about the Cato Institute and where their funding came from and then I provided the information and the links so others could verify and do their own research.

You can read our exchange here:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=364665&page=2

I have redacted the info and links to the Cato Institute for you and the following is what I said to her and again, the link above is where you can read it yourself but here is what I said:

[I]"First let me says thank you for weighing in! I have few points and questions for you to address:

My first observation is concerning your post as a whole. You have tried valiantly to portray your comments as centrist and middle of the road(Bipartisan?) while pursuing a conservative agenda.

You reference the Cato Institute as the source for your information, but just who is the Cato Institute and where does their funding come from?

These are the guys that funded the fake grass-roots Tea Party Freedom Works.These companies that are listed as funding the Cato Institute are representative of what this country is trying to get away from much less looking to them for setting public policy.

I don't know what people are thinking sometimes, but I would not use propaganda from Corporate America or Big Oil to set policy for this country.

And as far as portraying MSNBC or any of the other news networks as an equal to FOX NEWS is a false equivalency"./I]

The end, that's it, that's all I said to her and I have never spoken to her before in any other forum prior to this. So, this is how she responded:

Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou
Sorry for the delay in response I have been under the weather and trying to catch up on school work and other responsibilities.

So here it is my final post to a 1NEMESIS post.

First off I wrote my reply to your thread as a centrist because that how i feel about the environmental movement.

YOU demonize me for having a conservative agenda, but you spend your free time on a sex for money website spouting off on any liberal slanted headline that comes your way. Not sure where you sit with hypocrisy, but when your main goal in life is to reciprocate only the liberal side of any issue you tend to seem a tad pathetic.

I am a conservative and yes I have a right to be so (low IQ i suppose), but for me I approach most topics in a matter befitting my own common sense.

I do not have a lot of faith in either political party as they are lead by POLITICIANS. Both democrats and republicans have let us down time and time again. But when it comes to by views I have to ask myself.....

Why does the ACLU attack any one who opposes gay marriage but is OK with the current administration telling the catholic church that their 400 year old belief is not valid anymore.

Why do liberals attack republicans for being the party of the rich when they have George Soros, Ted Turner, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerburg, John Kerry...etc. etc. (Hmmm... a country ran by billionaires would be ran by what party?)

Why do criminals get better treatment then the victims?

Why do liberals feel bad about America being the one country in the world that wants to close its border and allow only legal immigration.

Why do liberals call black conservative uncle toms and sell outs while preaching about racism and individual rights and thoughts.

Why do liberals attack Christianity like its the worst thing in the world while spouting out that every one on earth should have their beliefs and worship respected.

Etc. Etc......

Anyways....Please read this part as i'm sure your liberal fingers are twitching with more platitudes and other crap you find from web sites. The questions are rhetorical and you sir are not going to change one single thing about my belief. You are aggressive, (incidental as you put it), naive, and absurd. There are many fun things to do on a site like this. You obviously have too much time and no one in your life to talk about such matters. I'm glad you have such strong beliefs and want to spread your word. There are countless political forums in which if you truly wanted to bark about such things night and day you could and have debates with people whose purpose, on such a site, would be to carry on political banter ....but then again maybe you can't keep up on those sites or you have been banned from sites that actually ban people for life.

In conclusion keep in mind I really don't wish to continue this as I posed no real questions to you, just tried to convey where I come from. Enjoy your "hobby" and I hope you are able to find like minded individuals that will pat your butt and tell you how smart you are.

Best wishes and not so warm regards,

Collegegirlforyou....a 23 year old female college student who votes republican.

P.S. Don't start anymore threads in which are aimed solely at me. Get a hobby, a friend, a dog, or someone who cares about your endless chatter.

God Bless!

WTF?!? LOL! How did she get from the XL Pipeline and the Cato institute to blacks and racism, immigration, attacks on Christianity, criminals, victims, "liberal fingers"(LOL?!?), a friend and a dog? I can't help it, it's funny damn it but anyway, I've asked her to point out where I demonized her and she refuses to answer my question.
I think that's why she started this thread, to direct attention away from what I asked and to keep anyone from seeing it and not have to answer me.

I do feel rather flattered however, because she must be reading my comments from the God/No God thread about me rejecting absolutism, but she leaves out the end of what I said because it deflates her claim about hypocrisy:

"I am a strict disciple of critical thinking and skepticism, but not in the classical sense of skepticism, but a new version of skepticism that rejects absolutism and embraces and recognizes the existence of possibilities.
I know this is contradictory to some of the comments I make about politics where I play an absolutist quite convincingly, but there is a psychological reason behind my comments and the way that I proselytize is very calculated and deliberate."

Yes I jabbed her a couple of times because she deserved it, but she is an educated woman and I can't figure out if she is extremely calculating or if she has some of the psychopathologies associated with conservatives like dogmatism and intolerance of ambiguity, uncertainty avoidance, need for cognitive closure, and terror management. I think flinde posted an article earlier on this subject.

Oh well, I better leave before CG4U shoots me and the nursery marm shows up and tries to suspend me using the smiley "middle finger" face again. Yes, that smiley face in your icon box.

I'll be in the Nat Sand Box from here on out so those of you who want to partake in more vigorous disagreement I'll be upstairs lol!!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #8
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Nice post CG4U!

As for Nem's response... didn't even bother reading it.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #9
ski-hog
Captain

Encounters: 13

I'm in love with CG4U!!!!

One quick question for Nemisis? I don't need specifics, but I'm just curious to know your main source of income or job title if you would share please.

I have two small business's that I own and operate which is what influences a lot of my political views and decisions. I won't blame REPs or Dems, I will just say that govt rules and regulations really make things difficult and choke me out everyday.

So basically I'm really simple, if a politician would just say they wanted smaller govt and actually did it he or she would have my vote!!!!!
Old 02-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #10
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus78 View Post
CG4U, I think I love you! LOL Like you said, you will never change somebody's beliefs, or "win" an argument because they'll refuse to concede even the tiniest point. I think over these past few days, he's lost whatever slight credibility he may have had with people on this board, at least in San Antonio. I took JJ's approach, and placed him on ignore. He'll probably stay there for the foreseeable future too! Great post CG4U. I just wish we heard from you more often.
-Mark
"I think over these past few days, he's lost whatever slight credibility he may have had with people on this board, at least in San Antonio."

Laughable assertion Marcus, many of the political threads I've posted have a very high number of views, the XL Pipeline thread alone I posted has over a thousand views, so somehow 7 or 8 republicans that respond are now the entire San Antonio ECCIE board.

This is a fine example of the disconnect from reality republicans suffer from, numbers, facts, and figures don't mean anything because lying always wins for them. It's a simple formula:

DENY & LIE, DENY & LIE, DENY & LIE AND THEN PLUG YOUR EARS AND SING LALALALALAL I CAN'T HEEEAAR YOOUUU, Marcus and JJ are in that mode right now LOL!! They'll do what dennisrn does and say "I don't know who you're taking about because I have him on mute but it's a liberal socialist agenda LOL

Watch the echo chamber that forms amongst them, they'll get in their little circle and reaffirm each other, support each others lies and then the flag starts flying, the star spangled banner starts playing, the wonderful aroma of BBQ and the acrid smells of fireworks from a hot 4th of July begin to permeate the room and then with a wonderful smile, a reassuring wink, and a fine couture bought with your tax dollars, draped in the American flag and waving the bible high overhead, Fascism arrives…...
Old 02-12-2012, 12:13 PM   #11
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegegirlforyou View Post

And yet again a well thought out measured response from someone I truly well respect and admire for her ability to meet out thoughts in a well organized collection.

CG4U you are welcome at my dinner table anytime!
Old 02-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #12
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

.....and as I have posted before in other areas - this is the nicest thing I see on eccie at times:

This message is hidden because 1NEMESIS is on your ignore list.

and I am so pleased to see this thread from a very nice young lady - and now some of you are seeing why I have always said she is definitely on my Top Shelf and a wonderful friend!!..
Old 02-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #13
sajay55
Gaining Momentum

well said collegegirlforyou!

"Common sense, rational thought, and respect for both sides"

none of which the liberal elite possess or comprehend....
Old 02-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #14
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski-hog View Post
I'm in love with CG4U!!!!

One quick question for Nemisis? I don't need specifics, but I'm just curious to know your main source of income or job title if you would share please.

I have two small business's that I own and operate which is what influences a lot of my political views and decisions. I won't blame REPs or Dems, I will just say that govt rules and regulations really make things difficult and choke me out everyday.

So basically I'm really simple, if a politician would just say they wanted smaller govt and actually did it he or she would have my vote!!!!!
Yes, I can share a little of that with you, I used to work for ATT 13 yrs and I was part of a layoff of 200 hundred or so couple of years back. I now work for my sister-in -law whose a doctor in the medical field and she has a company that is a distributor of a certain specialized medication and I run the company for her. I will be part owner along with her soon and I am also a jazz musician. It was with ATT(SBC) where I did the most of my researching that has lead to my political acumen.

I am a believer in capitalism, no country on earth today does not benefit or thrive in some way without capitalism. What I advocate against is "free market" capitalism and in retrospect, I have not done a good job in making that distinction when I debate the issues concerning Wall Street, Big banks and Corporate America.
There is no such thing as a "free market" all regulations exist in every country without exception as they are a necessary part of capitalism. Republicans advocate this notion of a "free market", but what they are really advocating for is to loosen the regulations including those that make it possible for you to compete against corporate giants and don't be fooled into thinking that corporate America isn't after every aspect of the economy that has a profit margin.

Small business is the engine that drives the economy along with the middle class, leading to prosperity for all Americans including the wealthy. If the middle class has no money, you make no money then you can't hire and spend and on down the economic chain we fall it's that simple. So your concerns are those of the Democratic party and President Obama or as an independent you'll be fine, but if you are Corporate America and you are the 1% and can't see past your nose, then you belong with the republican party.

What kind of regulations in general are you speaking of? I might be able to find what representative might be addressing those very issues for you to contact….
Old 02-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #15
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Watch the echo chamber that forms amongst them, they'll get in their little circle and reaffirm each other, support each others lies and then the flag starts flying, the star spangled banner starts playing, the wonderful aroma of BBQ and the acrid smells of fireworks from a hot 4th of July begin to permeate the room and then with a wonderful smile, a reassuring wink, and a fine couture bought with your tax dollars, draped in the American flag and waving the bible high overhead, Fascism arrives…...
Today 11:46 AM

LOL! WATCH, JUST WATCH, THEY ARE STARTING TO COALESCE AND FORM THEIR CIRCLE HUMMING THE BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC!!! LMAO!

"I would applaud you, but I've been ignoring this guy since the RamRod days. Therefore I have no idea as to what happened. I do agree with your point of view."
"well said collegegirlforyou!Common sense, rational thought, and respect for both sides none of which the liberal elite possess or comprehend."

OH SHIT!! ONE OF THEIR LEADERS, dennisrn HAS BLOWN THE DOG WHISTLE!! (NO WORRIES IF YOU CAN'T HEAR IT, ONLY REPUBLICANS CAN)

----EVERYONE HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON BEFORE THE LIBERAL MAKES YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF OR ASKS YOU ABOUT THE TRUTH! FORM A CIRCLE !!!

".....and as I have posted before in other areas - this is the nicest thing I see on eccie at times:
This message is hidden because 1NEMESIS is on your ignore list.
and I am so pleased to see this thread from a very nice young lady - and now some of you are seeing why I have always said she is definitely on my Top Shelf and a wonderful friend!!.."

"Nice post CG4U! As for Nem's response... didn't even bother reading it."

"CG4U, I think I love you! LOL Like you said, you will never change somebody's beliefs, or "win" an argument because they'll refuse to concede even the tiniest point. I think over these past few days, he's lost whatever slight credibility he may have had with people on this board, at least in San Antonio. I took JJ's approach, and placed him on ignore. He'll probably stay there for the foreseeable future too! Great post CG4U. I just wish we heard from you more often.
-Mark" - AWW, MARK'S IN LOVE AND I DON'T BLAME HIM EITHER!!

"Well said by a well versed woman. She knows her shit. And i would hate to get in a political debate with you. Keep up the good job keeping people on their toes and calling their bs when you see it."

OH NO!!!! I SMELL BBQ AND GUN POWDER AND HERE COMES THE BOX OF BIBLES!!! LOL!!

Now don't get your chones in a wad, I'm just fun'in! ::mf_laughboun ce::ha rhar:
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women