Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley
The Sandbox - Albany/Hudson Valley The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2020, 10:31 PM   #1
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Journal Entry: Friday, 4/3/2020

Dear Journal,

When I have a drought in life - and I spend most of life in a drought - I can come back here, and this day will be time-capsuled date-stamped as a LIFE-TIME DAY! I've slayed many dragons in my life, but today I had two Princesses.

(I think) I set a new personal record. TWO NEW UTR's IN ONE DAY. Both GEMS!

So others can know what I mean: Take Sarah Summers passion combined with Glens Falls' Alyssa/Talia's hotness, with ZERO of the negatives, and no/low-volume quality pussy, no time-limit, and put their ages under 22.

I don't think I've ever had two new UTR's in the same calendar day. And certainly never of this caliber.

And let's just say, these two were A++++ experiences. Very rare and very difficult to score two new gems in one day. Experience and lessons learned from many failures pays off. Persistence combined with Patience are the keys to victory. The ball DOES bounce your way if you know the field.

Hobby1750, these are the days you'll look back on... whether your death is from coronavirus or general old age, THIS DAY will rank as one of the best of a lifetime.

Good job, keep up the strong work, and it's okay if THIS day is the day you reached the peak of Mount Pussy Everest.

Signed: Hobby1750
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 01:51 AM   #2
floor toad
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I call BS, no reviews to show
floor toad is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:01 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Nah - not Hobby!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floor toad View Post
I call BS, no reviews to show
You can call BS all you want - that's fine. Over the years, I have fucked some of Hobby's best "BS"!! Hahahahaha....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:37 AM   #4
Olliebear
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
Dear Journal,

When I have a drought in life - and I spend most of life in a drought - I can come back here, and this day will be time-capsuled date-stamped as a LIFE-TIME DAY! I've slayed many dragons in my life, but today I had two Princesses.

(I think) I set a new personal record. TWO NEW UTR's IN ONE DAY. Both GEMS!

So others can know what I mean: Take Sarah Summers passion combined with Glens Falls' Alyssa/Talia's hotness, with ZERO of the negatives, and no/low-volume quality pussy, no time-limit, and put their ages under 22.

I don't think I've ever had two new UTR's in the same calendar day. And certainly never of this caliber.

And let's just say, these two were A++++ experiences. Very rare and very difficult to score two new gems in one day. Experience and lessons learned from many failures pays off. Persistence combined with Patience are the keys to victory. The ball DOES bounce your way if you know the field.

Hobby1750, these are the days you'll look back on... whether your death is from coronavirus or general old age, THIS DAY will rank as one of the best of a lifetime.

Good job, keep up the strong work, and it's okay if THIS day is the day you reached the peak of Mount Pussy Everest.

Signed: Hobby1750
Well done sir! Without asking for any information on these particular ladies, what advice would you have for an aspiring fucker of hot young UTR pussy?
Olliebear is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:19 PM   #5
deffekt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

You working that sa hobby? It's pretty nice right now.
deffekt is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:36 PM   #6
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffekt View Post
You working that sa hobby? It's pretty nice right now.
Hartford/Stamford is still number one for straightforward hot pussy at a great rate. Once you figure that game out, it's the best way to play. But it's empty now.

So without the CT Shangri La available, SA, once again, becomes the Fountain of Youth. If you know what you're doing, it can be a life-changing experience. I mean that. Years ago, SA changed my life. It's Disney World for Men.

I've had phenomenal experiences over the years - greater part of a decade on there. It's so potent I had to quit by getting banned (very easy to do on SA). It's really a sex-addicts nightmare - an endless pussy cornucopia.

That being said, unless you're a real-world stud or a manipulative sociopath (I'm neither), it's not easy to land the hotties. But average girls? All fucking day! But I always aim high.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about: I had a now-known super-hot model from NYC taking a train up to see me for $500 (this was before she made a name for herself). If I traveled near the city, she'd bring a model friend for me to the hotel. I saw this girl for six months - and I was the one to cut it off. I had too many others.

It's a different game with the hotties, but they can be landed. I'd see a hot college girl on Monday and by Saturday I'd forget I even fucked her. There were five vaginas between our date already. To this day, every week or so I remember another girl I already forgot about, "oh yeah, I forgot I fucked her!! Damn, why did I stop?" Answer always is: Next is more appealing.

You have to put a lot of effort into it, but right now, there's nothing else to do other than work.

And what's after work? A very bad scenario for a reprobate addict of the flesh-meth: only things left open are hotels and vaginas.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:29 AM   #7
deffekt
Valued Poster

Ya agreed. Nailed a 20 year old cutie myself this week. A redhead I've been working for 3 month now hits me up every week and theres 5 new profiles every day. Weeding through the scammers is annoying but even the girls dipping their toes eventually get it through their heads your not getting paid to send vids or just sit around and look pretty. Hell the only reason I'm on the site is my 2 weekly ones.. both model type spinners 21 and 22 are mia right now because of Corona and monthly friend.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:12 AM   #8
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Yeah I used SA for a while and it's crazy. Even met some for free a few times. Smoking hot, barely 20s. But it takes time and tact. A lot of people dont have the time or the ability to talk to people.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:04 PM   #9
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

I bet Hobby is on too something here.......bars are closed, colleges are empty, low wage jobs are gone........I bet they were two hot horny as hell college chicks who need and want cock and money........I perfect combination!! way too go hobby

I just wish you would share some of your UTRs...........
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:43 PM   #10
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

They're UTR's - they're already shared, but not public-access. None of these girls do I ever believe fuck just me.

I'll have multiple numbers. After a girl will say she's not fucking anyone else, she'll text my other number, not realizing it's the same guy. 100% of girls who fuck for money are shared girls. 100%.

This is okay. I never judge the girls, as then I'd be a sociopathic hypocrite. There's no such thing as a SugarDaddy. Just suckers. You're either a monger or a sucker.

Your given money must always correlate to receiving sexual favors. If not, then you're a sucker.

If your SugarBaby has an actual emergency and needs money... you can help her out. But you should know her other four SuckerDaddy's gave her the same charity as well. You're not a hero, just a sucker.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:36 PM   #11
deffekt
Valued Poster

Hes right. And even if your the only one at the moment they will always be looking for your replacement. Anything and everything you think is real on there is an illusion.
Old 04-13-2020, 02:10 AM   #12
Scoot642
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

SA? sex addicts?
Scoot642 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 03:14 PM   #13
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

seeking arrangements and your right Hobby......I was on it for about 4 weeks before getting my ass kicked off and I fucked 3 women in 3 weeks.......one was a ultra hot college junior.......2 hours of coffee and she is blowing me on the ride too the motel so we can fuck!!
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 11:17 PM   #14
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

@SoldierBoy: Nice work with the college girl! If you get banned from SA, just buy a $100 Vanilla/Gift Card from CVS and use a new email. If you change your credit card and email the SA system views you as a new user. If you really want to be incognito, sign up using a free VPN (like Windscribe).
Old 04-14-2020, 08:33 AM   #15
Pandorah173
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
@SoldierBoy: Nice work with the college girl! If you get banned from SA, just buy a $100 Vanilla/Gift Card from CVS and use a new email. If you change your credit card and email the SA system views you as a new user. If you really want to be incognito, sign up using a free VPN (like Windscribe).
What is SA?
Pandorah173 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women