Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Arkansas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Arkansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35325
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2020, 12:09 AM   #1
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Encounter: Getting ready for Spring

Date: 02/28/2020
Name: Spring massage - Lisa
Phone: 501-747-2026
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/Spring-Mass...7544037255811/
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: 111 E. C Ave.
North Little Rock, AR
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approx 5’5”, Asian - Chinese, average appearance, fully clothed non-provocative apparel
Recommendation: Yes if you are looking for massage only
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:44 PM   #2
Notdifficult
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Notdifficult is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:45 PM   #3
Notdifficult
Valued Poster

That is tantamount to a false review.....very slippery slope you're on.
Old 03-11-2020, 11:41 PM   #4
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notdifficult View Post
That is tantamount to a false review.....very slippery slope you're on.
Tell me Mr Difficult. Have you ever even been to this establishment? Well I have several times myself. And I can tell you that there are NO extras at this place. What Jack wrote in his review pretty much mirrors my experiences here. It seems to me that you are hell bent on getting every massage parlor in town shut down. Even the ones that don’t give HE? It appears that you may be the one on a slippery slope here. So if you’ve been here and received extras, I want to read about in your review. And then we will know that yours is “tantamount to a false review”.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 05:10 AM   #5
Notdifficult
Valued Poster

I am not debating this. This site is about sharing information. So, if you want to sit quietly, and not post reviews that is your business. However, if you want to miss lead others deliberately in a review, OR flat out tell others it is best they mislead others......I am calling you out.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:15 AM   #6
infamousrock
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Quote:
I am not debating this. This site is about sharing information. So, if you want to sit quietly, and not post reviews that is your business. However, if you want to miss lead others deliberately in a review, OR flat out tell others it is best they mislead others......I am calling you out.
How is this post misleading? I've been to this place a couples times also and I had virtually the same experience. Now being the 3rd person confirming the accuracy of this thread's content the only person in this thread so far that seems misleading is you.
infamousrock is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 09:47 AM   #7
Notdifficult
Valued Poster

You're entitled to your own opinion as am I.
Old 03-12-2020, 11:58 PM   #8
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
Dude, show me where I said anything about wanting to mislead others. I simply wrote a review exactly as it happened. Two other hobbyists have stated identical experiences here. I’m confused. Did you want me to make up shit that didn’t happen? I don’t normally write reviews but I decided to write this one so that if someone is looking for a jack shack no pun intended, not to waste their time here. But if they want a quasi-sensual, decent massage they might want to try it. This site is about sharing information which is precisely what I was doing. On the other hand if you deliberately write reviews on a spa that ultimately results in the girl getting fired or raided by the cops, what’s the f***ing point? You’re gonna go there, negotiate a HE, shoot your wad, get your six weeks of PA credit, and get someone fired or shut down. But why should you give a shit? You got your rocks off, right? Since you brought it up I think a little discernment is in order if we want these places to remain open and continue to enjoy their services. There is a way to share info about these places that are in a vulnerable situation. Network with some of the hobbyists you know via PM but don’t respond to someone you haven’t gotten to know online, but with someone with whom you’ve established a rapport. Someone that is well known by some of the providers you know in common. This isn’t rocket science. You don’t have to go nuclear to share info. After all what is the point if they aren’t going to be there any longer?
Old 03-12-2020, 11:59 PM   #9
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Quote:
You're entitled to your own opinion as am I.
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and most of the time they stink!
Old 03-13-2020, 10:12 AM   #10
Notdifficult
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt View Post
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and most of the time they stink!

Not all all of them.....just yours.
Old 03-13-2020, 05:50 PM   #11
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn’t really catch this the first time but now that I see it I feel somehow that this might be directed in part toward me due to my comments on the Garden Home review. I never suggested lying in a review, that would be worthless. There are other ways. Write an innocuous review about the massage and how good or bad it was and simply not mention the other activities, if any. But I believe the better solution is like Jack suggested and network with some of the other hobbyists you have become acquainted with and you are comfortable with. If you don’t really know them, ask a provider that you have in common to vouch for you, ask for an online introduction and approach from that standpoint. If someone PMs me out of left field asking me about an amp then I am going to ignore them and I have actually done so. That is a good way to share valuable info without wondering if you just communicated with a cop looking for an easy arrest. There is no need in ruining the AMP for everyone else. Personally, I’ve never written a review on Garden Home nor any other amp, nor am I going to. I think that is a better way to handle it and it won’t result in so much destruction
Old 03-13-2020, 08:32 PM   #12
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not all all of them.....just yours.
https://youtu.be/lA5UqUyFmT0
Old 03-14-2020, 09:41 PM   #13
Notdifficult
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Old 03-15-2020, 08:18 AM   #14
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded. . .

Please Review The Following Guidelines Before Posting:

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:57 PM   #15
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Quote:
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Tisk, tisk Mr. Difficult.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies