Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2016, 10:11 AM   #1
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default the hookering rules

okay, i am bored as fuck today and i haven't wasted everybody's time with a stupid thread in a while, so here goes…

being successful in any game requires discipline and following some fundamental rules. if it's baseball, you keep your head down and your eye on the ball. if it's investing, you use trailing stops and stick to your maximum loss limits.

hookering is no different.

here are a few of my rules, in no particular order:

1. her pictures are fake if she's on backpage. just assume this is always true. the corollary to this rule is, the hotter she looks the greater the likelihood that her pictures are fake. see also, rule number two.

2. hot girls do not post their face picture on backpage, nor do they run specials.

3. if she can't spell, there's probably no sell. look… i'm not the spelling or the grammar police, but the fact is dumb girls are less likely to be fun and more likely to cause you a hassle. have i missed some fun by using this rule and have i been disappointed by girls who seem smart? absolutely, but i've also never had any major disasters. now, notice that i included the caveat "probably". the smart player will pay attention to everything she says and not make a decision based on one single factor.

4. just because a girl decides to sell her ass doesn't mean she stops being a woman. proceed accordingly.

5. never open with "what is your height, weight, cup size and will it be okay if i fuck you in the ass then come on your hair?" see rule 4.

6. hookers lie. but that's what you're paying them for.

so… what are your rules? what's that? you don't have any? then this thread is for you.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 11:11 AM   #2
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

well this is a very interesting thread, and I look forward to reading the responses.

I agree with everything you listed above.

The rule I have for myself, and the one I put before any, would be to ALWAYS TRUST MY GUT. Ive had to learn the hard way, as Ive doubted myself before in the past, and could have spared myself some hindrance.
But Ive learned to trust my gut instinct, first and foremost, as well as having one or two trusted individuals to bounce ideas & thoughts off of which has saved myself some strife.

I find #6 interesting.... Most friends in this hobby world dont know my real phone #, real name, real email, & too much about my actual life outside the hobby. Is that what you mean by "thats what you're paying them for"??

Another rule for myself would be to always remain open minded to learning new things (not talking about in the sac, altho i will remain open minded there as well) , but open to the idea that i dont have a clue about what I'm doing or what it takes to be a success in this business. Because i sure as hell dont want to get jaded or get in any serious trouble doing this.
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
Z10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Good start JD!

Ok, here are a few of mine.

1. Never, ever, play on BP, unless she can be verified somewhere else. Save your $$'s and some aggravation.

2. The majority of providers lie about their age. Add 5 years to those in their 20's and early 30's and as much as 10 years to those in their 40's & up.

3. Confirm all appointments at least 24hrs in advance and the day of. Don't be left at the last minute with little Johnson in your hand.
Z10 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:36 PM   #4
john_deere
Valued Poster

those are absolutely good solid rules, but i would add another rule… never ever say never. backpage is the bottom of the barrel but if you understand that going in, it is possible to find success there. i know several success stories who started there.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
john_deere
Valued Poster

lexy, i would just add a little bit to your statement about going with your gut…only after you've reviewed the facts. as that world-famous a party guy donald rumsfeld one said…it's important to know what we don't know.

as for number 6....we could have a whole thread about that one alone. it applies to things large and small (heh), and to both the abstract and the obvious. notice, however, that i did not include the word "always" in that rule.
Old 08-10-2016, 01:49 PM   #6
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
those are absolutely good solid rules, but i would add another rule… never ever say never. backpage is the bottom of the barrel but if you understand that going in, it is possible to find success there. i know several success stories who started there.

Ha.. Isnt it ironic you used the word "absolutely" in describing his rules as being solid. Then the very next sentence go on to explain why one should "never say never", suggesting the dangers of using "absolute phrases"....
Absolute Irony lol

Reminds me of the little saying i learned in English class. ...
"Always and never are words you should always remember never to use."
Old 08-10-2016, 01:52 PM   #7
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Totally off topic, i will move along now...
Old 08-10-2016, 02:37 PM   #8
Chepano
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Damn JD you are one impressive hobbyist.
Chepano is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:38 PM   #9
Chepano
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Zgirl2 you too are an impressive pretty lady.
Chepano is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:50 PM   #10
john_deere
Valued Poster

lulz

all i know is lexy is absolutely sexy.

Old 08-10-2016, 03:02 PM   #11
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awwe
Old 08-10-2016, 03:30 PM   #12
Z10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yep, I agree.
Z10 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 03:35 PM   #13
fknfun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Edit

+1 to sexy lady she is indeed 😊
fknfun69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:56 PM   #14
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
Ha.. Isnt it ironic you used the word "absolutely" in describing his rules as being solid. Then the very next sentence go on to explain why one should "never say never", suggesting the dangers of using "absolute phrases"....
Absolute Irony lol

Reminds me of the little saying i learned in English class. ...
"Always and never are words you should always remember never to use."[/B]
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:12 PM   #15
john_deere
Valued Poster

ok, well let's don't get carried away here lol…"solid" is synonymous with respectable, legitimate, etc. and his three rules absolutely are that, so it's not ironic at all. what "solid" does not imply, however is permanent, incontrovertible, or definitive.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women