Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2018, 10:13 AM   #16
Jjmcclure
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Jjmcclure is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:55 AM   #17
p73777
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

what do you get with $50 spent?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher View Post
Bottles used to cost $50 during the day for upstairs access. Did they increase the prices? I wouldn't go for that price. $50 was the most I would spend for the quality of girls there and yes they are hood and pushy as hell, especially the night shift. Place was good at one point but no more.
p73777 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:22 AM   #18
bbheven
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan View Post
Ask for Sky at Centerfolds. She plays in and outside of the club. If you follow her on Snap Chat you will always know what time she is there. Seen her ads on Eros occasionally.
bullshit sky is a thief and she has a pimp name d's or or i believe is name is Andrea Hall
bbheven is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:58 PM   #19
straber
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
You probably have never been to a brothel to call it that but if you have then you know it's not even close. Stop exaggerating - maybe it is easy if you have $$ but it's no brothel. Brothels have rates, ladies pics, beds, showers, services predetermined etc, this is nowhere close. I haven't seen any itc action over the last couple of years since upstairs was restricted. It does happen but is not as common as you make it sound.
While getting a blowjob I could hear a girl riding dick in the upper part of VIP. The waitress walked by and asked if we needed anything while my cock was in the girls mouth. She's said a muffled no.
straber is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:55 PM   #20
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

These current "action" reports are bullshit. They might have happen before the deal with Houston but they are becoming more rare now. Play is mostly outside nowadays.
telephoneman is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:56 PM   #21
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by straber View Post
While getting a blowjob I could hear a girl riding dick in the upper part of VIP. The waitress walked by and asked if we needed anything while my cock was in the girls mouth. She's said a muffled no.
Bullshit story.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:38 PM   #22
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephoneman View Post
Bullshit story.
How ya doing buddy? Still calling bullshit on everyone on the board here at ECCIE? Sure looks like you are.

Here I am reading about this fine establishment of adult fun called Centerfolds and you’re bashing everyone again. Yet there’s no one else chiming in to support your counter claims. Puts me in a bad mood when I’m reading informative contributions then run over the speed bumps you inject in the thread.

I’m curious if you ever have anything positive to add to this community or are you just a bitter soul dead set on bad mouthing everything everyone here says because it’s not you experiencing the fun? Am I right?

No hard feelings. But I think 90% of the board would agree that something is wrong with you. Am I right? Probably 90% or better would ask what makes you the authority on this and other subjects. Am I right?

Some folks have told me some things about your quirkiness and idiosyncrasies. Not surprised by the things they told me. A lot of it is funny as hell and I enjoyed a good laugh.

Maybe it’s time to retire for a while and let the grownups like me and everyone else enjoy mutually beneficial and positive dialogue. We’ll keep your chair warm for you while you’re away getting some counseling. Take your time.

I happen to like Centerfolds and do often find that fun can still be had there despite your disagreement with one contributor here. You should go try it sometime before announcing it to be bullshit. You might actually enjoy the result and leave with a smile on your face if that’s even possible for you.

Good luck!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:44 PM   #23
JWW4891
Registered Member

I’ve done the Strip Club thing before getting into this side of it, and I do visit them just not as much. Centerfolds is a hit or miss as far the quality of girls in my opinion but you can most certainly get away some fun there!
JWW4891 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:49 PM   #24
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
How ya doing buddy? Still calling bullshit on everyone on the board here at ECCIE? Sure looks like you are.

Here I am reading about this fine establishment of adult fun called Centerfolds and you’re bashing everyone again. Yet there’s no one else chiming in to support your counter claims. Puts me in a bad mood when I’m reading informative contributions then run over the speed bumps you inject in the thread.

I’m curious if you ever have anything positive to add to this community or are you just a bitter soul dead set on bad mouthing everything everyone here says because it’s not you experiencing the fun? Am I right?

No hard feelings. But I think 90% of the board would agree that something is wrong with you. Am I right? Probably 90% or better would ask what makes you the authority on this and other subjects. Am I right?

Some folks have told me some things about your quirkiness and idiosyncrasies. Not surprised by the things they told me. A lot of it is funny as hell and I enjoyed a good laugh.

Maybe it’s time to retire for a while and let the grownups like me and everyone else enjoy mutually beneficial and positive dialogue. We’ll keep your chair warm for you while you’re away getting some counseling. Take your time.

I happen to like Centerfolds and do often find that fun can still be had there despite your disagreement with one contributor here. You should go try it sometime before announcing it to be bullshit. You might actually enjoy the result and leave with a smile on your face if that’s even possible for you.

Good luck!
Another bullshit story from you. We are use to it by now.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:56 PM   #25
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Another bullshit story from you. We are use to it by now.
Wasn’t really a story champ. More like a synopsis of your continued BS, which looks like 90% of the community here is used to now except me because they don’t bother to quote your BS anymore. Looks like the majority here are just ignoring you until you go away.

But it’s really getting to be fun messing with you. My friend told me you would react like this and you did. Wow! You need to reconsider how you interact with people here. Doesn’t seem to me that anyone here likes you. Rightfully so. They just ignor you and talk about you behind your back. So sorry to tell you the truth... not some BS story. But THE TRUTH.

So there’s no “we” here. Only you. No one backing you up. Sorry dude.

Have a good night. Sweet dreams princess!
Old 07-10-2018, 11:15 PM   #26
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Rare doesn’t mean none existent. And this is a funny and cool action story that doesn’t merit being called bullshit just because someone disagreeing with it wasn’t there to witness the event.

Now maybe if someone said they saw Sasquatch getting his balls licked by a stripper at Centerfolds I might agree that’s BS. That’s because Sasquatch is a regular at St. James... It’s closer to the Woodlands where he lives. Haha!
Old 07-10-2018, 11:20 PM   #27
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Wasn’t really a story champ. More like a synopsis of your continued BS, which looks like 90% of the community here is used to now except me because they don’t bother to quote your BS anymore. Looks like the majority here are just ignoring you until you go away.

But it’s really getting to be fun messing with you. My friend told me you would react like this and you did. Wow! You need to reconsider how you interact with people here. Doesn’t seem to me that anyone here likes you. Rightfully so. They just ignor you and talk about you behind your back. So sorry to tell you the truth... not some BS story. But THE TRUTH.

So there’s no “we” here. Only you. No one backing you up. Sorry dude.

Have a good night. Sweet dreams princess!
Sure liar.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:26 PM   #28
straber
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Bullshit story.
I ain't bout to get in a internet posting match here, but not bullshit. Even unloaded inside a tight Asian upstairs there once.
straber is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 01:25 AM   #29
telephoneman
Valued Poster

Quote:
I ain't bout to get in a internet posting match here, but not bullshit. Even unloaded inside a tight Asian upstairs there once.
Yeah maybe like 10 years ago. But today? No way man. You Houston boys lie too much and talk too much about the glories of the past. Who fucking cares. I definitely don't believe that you played with an Asian there. Asian strippers are rare and if they do exist they will hustle you rather than fuck you. You probably hung out with some Asian dudes (plenty old ones there) and got so drunk that you imagined meeting an Asian stripper while you were talking to those dudes. Centerfolds is a loser hangout club.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:11 AM   #30
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Quote:
Yeah maybe like 10 years ago. You Houston boys lie too much and talk too much about the glories of the past. You probably hung out with some Asian dudes (plenty old ones there) and got so drunk that you imagined meeting an Asian stripper while you were talking to those dudes. Centerfolds is a loser hangout club.
Showing your age aren’t you Jurassicman... You’re from Houston so looks like you’re calling yourself a liar. Makes sense with all the bullshit you post in your comments because you’re too old to start something fresh and original.

Maybe he did cream inside some Asian stripper at Centerfolds. Or maybe he was drunk like you say and creampied your mangina being that you’re an old ass loser who knows all about Centerfolds. And aren’t you Asian? That means it was you shaking that ass for a dollar seeing as how you know so many facts about his encounter. Makes total since now. That’s why we should believe you. You are telling the truth... about your real identity and your career as a stripper at Centerfolds.

Wow! You’re a cheap fuck too. I think we will call you Ima Tucker - the cheap ass Jurassic fucker. I hear them calling you to the stage now. Good luck and shake that ass hard baby! I’ll throw you a quarter.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women