Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2017, 01:39 PM   #421
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So that how YOU gained YOUR gay " friends ? Bathing them and helping them apply their deodorant ? Helping them with their " social skills " ? If YOU think that YOU and they are not " a good match as friends ", then why do YOU claim them as " friends ". And YOUR " gay " friends must be still in the closet like YOU and YOUR butt buddy LUBE, if they fell shame for their HOMO ways. Maybe YOU and LUBE can help them get over that too. Just stay out of the bath or shower with them when you are " helping " them with that !
Hey what are you gonna do now? Both ends of your Spitroast are banned. Look I know you want to hook up with some of my gay friends now that you are all alone. But I am not gonna be your Duff. Just because I am friends with them ( platonically), does not mean I would hook them up with a curmudgeon such as you.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:42 PM   #422
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Hey what are you gonna do now? Both ends of your Spitroast are banned. Look I know you want to hook up with some of my gay friends now that you are all alone. But I am not gonna be your Duff. Just because I am friends with them ( platonically), does not mean I would hook them up with a curmudgeon such as you.
" What am I gonna do now " ? I'm gonna keep enjoying seeing YOU WK for a banned member and cry over his " vacation " ! So much for YOUR planned " rendezvous " with him in the HEB parking lot !!!!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #423
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
" What am I gonna do now " ? I'm gonna keep enjoying seeing YOU WK for a banned member and cry over his " vacation " ! So much for YOUR planned " rendezvous " with him in the HEB parking lot !!!!!
If I recall I am not the one that stood him up at the HEB. I guess your mommy was calling you again. Does she know what a bad boy you are?
By the way could you tell me when the last time I WK'ed him was? I do know you can not seem to let go. And with your side piece banned you only have Waco left.
I don't think you are his type. I could be wrong.
Plus ever since his true love Luke has been banned he keeps putting us all on ignore. Maybe you two could find some solace in each others arms. I hope you find the love you are looking for. It just won't be with me.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:34 AM   #424
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
If I recall I am not the one that stood him up at the HEB. I guess your mommy was calling you again. Does she know what a bad boy you are?
By the way could you tell me when the last time I WK'ed him was? I do know you can not seem to let go. And with your side piece banned you only have Waco left.
I don't think you are his type. I could be wrong.
Plus ever since his true love Luke has been banned he keeps putting us all on ignore. Maybe you two could find some solace in each others arms. I hope you find the love you are looking for. It just won't be with me.
We all KNOW that YOU are " saving yourself " for YOUR hero seArgent shitburner !
Old 06-06-2017, 09:39 AM   #425
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
We all KNOW that YOU are " saving yourself " for YOUR hero seArgent shitburner !
Yes I am. I want to look him in the eye and say" No I have not let Gey Rey give my balls a tongue bath. That way he knows I am not like you and DSK just wanting to hook up with him. I am not attracted to men. I do however enjoy intelligent conversation and a good meal. Why don't you join us for dinner. We can go to Texas de Brazil and you can get under the table. That way we can all have the all you can eat. LOL!
Old 06-06-2017, 10:02 AM   #426
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Way to keep exposing YOUR preferred perversions ! So, how is it that YOU are familiar with being " under the table " ??? And how many times have YOU been down there ???? Maybe they will let YOU be the " pivot man " at the next reach-around crew MEATing since YOU have all that talent as a " receiver " !
And YOU say YOU are not attracted to Men ? We'll seArgent shitburner ISN'T a man. He's a stolen valor POS and a HERO to YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew ! So YOUR " reputation " is intact ! We promise not to tell YOUR " gay friends " in the DFW area !
Old 06-06-2017, 11:40 AM   #427
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Way to keep exposing YOUR preferred perversions ! So, how is it that YOU are familiar with being " under the table " ??? And how many times have YOU been down there ???? Maybe they will let YOU be the " pivot man " at the next reach-around crew MEATing since YOU have all that talent as a " receiver " !
And YOU say YOU are not attracted to Men ? We'll seArgent shitburner ISN'T a man. He's a stolen valor POS and a HERO to YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew ! So YOUR " reputation " is intact ! We promise not to tell YOUR " gay friends " in the DFW area !
Do you know how sad it is when someone takes every fucking thing posted and repeats it? Do you not have even one original thought?
At least HFC is creative a little bit. You are just lost without DSK to Parrot aren't you?
Poor baby, go get some more tube steak at HEB. Maybe you will run in to Luke and you can mend the fence with him.
By the way I spoke with a few of my gay friends. They said they already knew who you are. You're DSK's tag along. They said no thanks. They may suck dick but not a little man clit such as yours besides you smell like Bologna.
As for Luke not being a man, sounds like you are doing a kiss and tell. Why don't you write a review about him?
Old 06-06-2017, 08:10 PM   #428
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

tongue bath? reallY? what does that involve?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 12:39 AM   #429
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Talking

seArgent shitburner AND MT Fluffer, WE ARE ALL STILL HERE !!! :clap ping:
Old 06-10-2017, 02:06 AM   #430
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

BUMP-BIDDLEY, BUMP-BIDDLEY, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP ! :thu mbup:
To take from the theme song to the TV show " BAA BAA Blacksheep " , for those lying liberals AND WK's that STILL miss their " seArgent shitburner " down at HEB......
We are poor little lambs , who have lost their way....baa, baa,baa.......
Old 06-12-2017, 08:27 AM   #431
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

BUMPITY, BUMPITY, BUMP !! WE ARE ALL STILL HERE seArgent shitburner AND MT Fluffer !!!!!!!:thumbu p:
Old 06-12-2017, 10:42 AM   #432
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
seArgent shitburner AND MT Fluffer, WE ARE ALL STILL HERE !!! :clap ping:
Quote:
BUMP-BIDDLEY, BUMP-BIDDLEY, BUMP, BUMP, BUMP ! :thu mbup:
To take from the theme song to the TV show " BAA BAA Blacksheep " , for those lying liberals AND WK's that STILL miss their " seArgent shitburner " down at HEB......
We are poor little lambs , who have lost their way....baa, baa,baa.......
Quote:
BUMPITY, BUMPITY, BUMP !! WE ARE ALL STILL HERE seArgent shitburner AND MT Fluffer !!!!!!!:thumbu p:
We are still here? Is this a thread?

Look, I know you miss your buddy but sometimes people need a little space. I imagine he will be back soon enough. If not you can cruise the local HEB and find another "Bear". If not I would suggest you get back on Grindr.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:54 PM   #433
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pageant wave.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:24 PM   #434
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Pageant wave.
what?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 07:28 PM   #435
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
what?

bahahhaa hey luke .. this is for you! fatass.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women