Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160664
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
Alicia1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 200868
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What is your favorite part of being a provider ?

I enjoy meeting new people feels like going on a different date every time I enjoyed the different experiences there's a lot to it that I enjoy but I want to hear what the other ladies are enjoying and what the men and enjoy as well
Alicia1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 03:11 PM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Being blessed with the opportunity to fulfill more of my sexual fantasies in the past year or so than I had in the several years prior to me becoming a companion.

And also doing more travelling than I ever have!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 03:31 PM   #3
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Cash??? Just asking?? A few of you got tired of the fucked up rat race and wanted major income??
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:26 PM   #4
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
Cash??? Just asking?? A few of you got tired of the fucked up rat race and wanted major income??
Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner! Thread over. Nothing else to see here.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:32 PM   #5
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that your thread got hijacked by a clueless and classless response. I love connecting with my clients on a level that some gentleman obviously have never experienced. You get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. While some can't possibly fathom what the quality gentleman on here get to experience, there are many wonderful guys who want more than a place to put their cock.
Quote:
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:47 PM   #6
jl11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood View Post
Sorry that your thread got hijacked by a clueless and classless response. I love connecting with my clients on a level that some gentleman obviously have never experienced. You get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. While some can't possibly fathom what the quality gentleman on here get to experience, there are many wonderful guys who want more than a place to put their cock.

That's very sweet, but I came 3 times with a provider once. Do you consider that a high level of connection? She was sexy though. I probably could of blown off a 4th if my time wasn't up.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:55 PM   #7
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
That's very sweet, but I came 3 times with a provider once. Do you consider that a high level of connection? She was sexy though. I probably could of blown off a 4th if my time wasn't up.
Not exactly what I had in mind, but I'm really happy for you. Only 3 times though?
Old 09-29-2016, 05:02 PM   #8
jl11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood View Post
Not exactly what I had in mind, but I'm really happy for you. Only 3 times though?
Yeah soon I'm going to attempt to break my hobby record with 4 in an hour. Maybe even more. Me and her cuddled and made out between the main events. Oh what an hour that was. There was another provider that I went 3 with too.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:09 PM   #9
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
Yeah soon I'm going to attempt to break my hobby record with 4 in an hour. Maybe even more. Me and her cuddled and made out between the main events. Oh what an hour that was. There was another provider that I went 3 with too.
I prefer the multiple hour sessions where it's possible to reach double figures. But honestly, three times in an hour means you might just be a whole lot of fun. Too bad you don't value the rest of the experience that many of us ladies offer.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:15 PM   #10
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I tell truth. No woman was sitting around the house thinking she desired to connect with more men and for that reason she became a prostitute. If you wanted to connect with more men join match.com. If you want to earn big dollars be a prostitute! There is no such thing as high class prostitutes, pay $500 an hour get the same thing as $200 an hour, sex! No class in fucking a man 15 minutes after you met him. No honor in calling a woman to get my rocks off either. I just live in truth. It is about sex for the men and cash for the women. Keep it real, darling. My response surely was not clueless, maybe classless, but not clueless. My response was spot on the facts. Is it classless to tell truth when no wants to hear it? When everyone is in deep denial, I don't think so. But appreciate your input and opinion.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:18 PM   #11
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

None of the ladies have mentioned taint massage or taint tickling ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:21 PM   #12
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I tell truth. No woman was sitting around the house thinking she desired to connect with more men and for that reason she became a prostitute. If you wanted to connect with more men join match.com. If you want to earn big dollars be a prostitute! There is no such thing as high class prostitutes, pay $500 an hour get the same thing as $200 an hour, sex! No class in fucking a man 15 minutes after you met him. No honor in calling a woman to get my rocks off either. I just live in truth. It is about sex for the men and cash for the women. Keep it real, darling. My response surely was not clueless, maybe classless, but not clueless. My response was spot on the facts. Is it classless to tell truth when no wants to hear it? When everyone is in deep denial, I don't think so. But appreciate your input and opinion.
Your vaste amount of reviews lends itself to the clueless. The coin you're willing, or maybe it's just able, to part with also speaks volumes. When have you paid $500? $400? $300?
Old 09-29-2016, 05:32 PM   #13
Discreet referrals
Business Account

User ID: 105179
My ECCIE Reviews

Duh.
Discreet referrals is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:50 PM   #14
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Please stay on topic

Quote:
I tell truth. No woman was sitting around the house thinking she desired to connect with more men and for that reason she became a prostitute. If you wanted to connect with more men join match.com. If you want to earn big dollars be a prostitute!
The original poster didn't ask why we got into the business. She did ask what our favorite parts of the interaction are. To help out with that I will continue addressing her.

I love getting to know my fellow providers. Many of us come from such diverse backgrounds and have some pretty interesting stories. It's so nice to put a face, voice and name together since so many of us rely upon each other for references.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:58 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmmmmmm Pyramider...I LUV taint tickling!!!!

I do like being able to work when I want
...........being able to travel & salso do aventurous sightseeing wherever I travel.............meeting fun gents & ladies {most of the time....lol}....................living a comfortable lifestyle & being able to have a shopping spree "just for the hell of it" occassionally.......

BUT the main reason I do this is because of the "power trip or "ego booster" it provides to me!
At my ripe "old" age of 53 I have a great reputation/over 280 kickass reviews/a steady stabel of repeat friends/some sweet doubles partners AND fun conversations to participate in on this board!!!!!

DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women