Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2017, 11:19 AM   #76
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nice presentation of facts. But it’s of no use for this inbred TRAILER TRASH HICK. He’s rude, crude and stupid. You just can’t fix that.
I would imagine you would enjoy his alteration of the facts.
First he acts like he stated it. then he defends it. then he denies what it says and then say's it is written by someone else, he just copy and pasted it.

What I really find amusing is the last paragraph even refers to the original case against him. Pretty fuck sad fellas.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:41 AM   #77
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I said I’ll bet. What is the Per Capita Income in the hick town you live in Trailer Trash punk? If it’s so affluent, take it.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 01:14 PM   #78
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I said I’ll bet. What is the Per Capita Income in the hick town you live in Trailer Trash punk? If it’s so affluent, take it.
That is not what the bet was and you already know it dipshit.
It is above average for Texas but what you are trying to do is use an anomaly county to skew the numbers. So if you are taking the bet you already know you have lost then.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #79
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
It is above average for Texas but what you are trying to do is use an anomaly county to skew the numbers.
You and your trashy trailer park neighbors are the anomaly, MT Jockstrap. You skew everything for the worse.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:05 PM   #80
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
I would imagine you would enjoy his alteration of the facts.
First he acts like he stated it. then he defends it. then he denies what it says and then say's it is written by someone else, he just copy and pasted it.

What I really find amusing is the last paragraph even refers to the original case against him. Pretty fuck sad fellas.

In all sensarity, you really are the dumbest person on this board. At least the other liberals are entertaining. It's easy to see why you would have Kap as your avatar for so long.

And again, yes Bill Clinton was impeached, and disbarred, look it up.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:04 AM   #81
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
In all sensarity, you really are the dumbest person on this board. At least the other liberals are entertaining. It's easy to see why you would have Kap as your avatar for so long.

And again, yes Bill Clinton was impeached, and disbarred, look it up.
I see you figured out how to use a comma. You just proved I was right by recanting your statement. So I may be the dumbest Liberal on here( bar set pretty high) but much smarter than you. So tell me why you added the oxford comma?

Old 12-04-2017, 08:17 AM   #82
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You and your trashy trailer park neighbors are the anomaly, MT Jockstrap. You skew everything for the worse.
Is that all you got? So when are we gonna bet? Wait! it was not you that took the bet, or was it? If you want to stand in for Bambino fine lets get this bet rolling then. What are the stakes?
Old 12-04-2017, 04:46 PM   #83
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
I see you figured out how to use a comma. You just proved I was right by recanting your statement. So I may be the dumbest Liberal on here( bar set pretty high) but much smarter than you. So tell me why you added the oxford comma?

LOL. yea, because a comma is the defining evidence to show if in fact Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred or not, as the record and history books show.

("Originally Posted by goodolboy
Interesting how you left off the relevant part.

("LMFAO!!!

Really?? You are one dumb sumbitch.

"The House of Representatives impeached Bill Clinton - the 42nd American President - on December 19, 1998.
It was based on two charges - one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice in connection with an extramarital affair with then 22-year-old Monica Lewinsky.
The House voted 228 to 206 in favour of the first charge, and 221 to 212 on the second."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/359020...candal-affair/

"The Supreme Court opened its new session Monday with an order barring former President Clinton from practicing law before the court.
The ruling, found on the last page of the high court's listings for the new session, ordered that: "Bill Clinton of New York, New York be suspended of the practice of law in this court and a rule will issue, returnable within 40 days, requiring him to show cause why he should not be disbarred from the practice of law in this court."

"The original disbarment lawsuit was brought by a professional conduct committee of the Arkansas supreme court in the wake of the Lewinsky revelations and Mr Clinton's admission that he lied to the investigation. The committee had also sought to disbar the ex-president for giving misleading testimony in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/10...eme-court.html")
Old 12-06-2017, 10:35 AM   #84
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL. yea, because a comma is the defining evidence to show if in fact Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred or not, as the record and history books show.
No. But it is the defining fact that proves what you said. And we both know what you were implying. Or maybe since you admitted you copy and pasted it, you actually did not know and now you are trying to lie your way out.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:50 PM   #85
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
No. But it is the defining fact that proves what you said. And we both know what you were implying. Or maybe since you admitted you copy and pasted it, you actually did not know and now you are trying to lie your way out.

I think what I said is defined quite clearly by simply scrolling up.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:41 PM   #86
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think what I said is defined quite clearly by simply scrolling up.
I agree. You omitted the comma on purpose. Then started using it when I called you out. By the way what does "sensarity" mean? I assume a typo and I am not dissing you. Just want to make sure I am understanding you.
Old 12-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #87
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
I agree. You omitted the comma on purpose. Then started using it when I called you out. By the way what does "sensarity" mean? I assume a typo and I am not dissing you. Just want to make sure I am understanding you.
I assure you, the use or lack of use of a comma is not a conspiracy and does not change the historical fact that Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred. The comma or lack of is irrelevant to those facts.
Old 12-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #88
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I assure you, the use or lack of use of a comma is not a conspiracy and does not change the historical fact that Bill Clinton was impeached and disbarred. The comma or lack of is irrelevant to those facts.
Facts are never important to a lying liberal unless the " facts " are ones that their side has made up. See : global warming and the revisionist history that kids are being taught today in the schools.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:37 PM   #89
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Facts are never important to a lying liberal unless the " facts " are ones that their side has made up. See : global warming and the revisionist history that kids are being taught today in the schools.
There is where you are wrong Gey Rey. I pointed out the facts, he skewed them.
So you tell me, did Clinton get disbarred when they impeached him? Did they find for, or against him in the Impeachment?
The two are not the same you idiot. He settled out of court with a fine and suspension of his rights to practice law in Arkansas.
And as you well know that will automatically cause your rights to be suspended in the Supreme Court.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:40 PM   #90
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually is does. You need to go back to school. And if you knew they were not both done at the same time you would have clarified that. By the time you found out you were wrong, you were too embarrassed to admit it is all.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women