Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2022, 06:32 AM   #1
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Republicans

There are two types of Republicans, Trumpers and the old guard Republicans that would never support a turd like Trump.
In my discussion with lustylad yesterday I painted with a wide brush the blacks in the republican party as racist.
I'm not talking about the Condalezza Rices and those old guard types.

I was referring to the wack job Candice Owen types!
Trump and his minions have been fucking with us for so long that you tend to forget that there are still sane Republicans in existence!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 06:59 AM   #2
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

The gaslit "woke" zeolots of the new republican party are the Hitler Youth of today. The Charley Kirks, Candace Owens and Tucker Hannity are the pied pippers for a group of outraged reptards who don't care about facts or humanity. They just want "old time" republican values like trickle down economics and "give me what's mine" mentality.

And even when Dems start to move towards a more central government, the republicans like MTG and her cunty friend are standing and screaming at Biden like cunty Karens are the epitome of the uneducated right, screaming for the manager, & who are really about protecting the rights of white america and privilege, or screaming about space lasers. You can't make it up.... How the fuck stupid do residents in states like Georgia or Florida (Gaetz) have to be to send these fucking morons to DC
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 07:40 AM   #3
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

If I had to label myself(I hate labels) I guess I’m a moderate Republican. And I agree. Trump and his Trumpateers are a joke. The latest example is how almost giddy he and his sheeple are over Ukraine. It’s sickening. I remember a day when we banded together when there was a clear enemy. First Covid, now Putin.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 08:00 AM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Keep waving your FLAGS of SURRENDER there, mates!

... President TRUMP is the FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 08:20 AM   #5
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Keep waving your FLAGS of SURRENDER there, mates!

... President TRUMP is the FAVOURITE to WIN in 2024! ...

#### Salty
Is there an old Aussie parable about counting eggs? Or assuming? Or what happens when you poke a bear with a stick?
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 08:34 AM   #6
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Is there an old Aussie parable about counting eggs? Or assuming? Or what happens when you poke a bear with a stick?
Hell, I’m trying to figure out why an Australian is so rabid over American politics. Or why he has to type in an “accent”. Or if he’s really Australian…
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:18 AM   #7
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
...cunty Karens are the epitome of the uneducated right...
How about these cunty Karens? Aren't they the epitome of everything wrong with the dim-retard party?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:23 AM   #8
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpa1706 View Post
Hell, I’m trying to figure out why an Australian is so rabid over American politics. Or why he has to type in an “accent”. Or if he’s really Australian…
I gave up on figuring that out 7 years ago
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:32 AM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Keep in mind they're all gender fluid

Here's a question for eye... how many cunty Karens can you find in this meme?

Old 03-02-2022, 09:47 AM   #10
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

No doubt there are Karen's on both sides. I'd really rather sideline the whole bunch of fucktards who are just so absolutely on a far end of either spectrum that they represent about 2% of the total population. Nobody really wants to defund any police .....despite the hype of the political statements. I want black lives and all lives to matter. I also don't think CRT is taught in 99% of schools outside of some colleges so that horseshit is just more political hype. I do think most people see that pollution and climate are important; and we all want better shit for our homes, country and infrastructure. What's funny is that when a shitshow like Putin starts up; how aligned we can all become, but without out it, there still needs to be a bad guy, and congress and politics has made the opposing side as such.

pictures and memes aside- I know we all know who the mouthpieces are on either side- It's just really fucking un-productive to thwart anything good, for the sake of politics.

Now that said, I do enjoy debates and those who are knowledgable about a topic, to add information about it. But the hyper-speculation and gaslit minority of either side are morons. When I see it in either side, it really makes me realize how fucked we are that these people are making decision on our behalf, and that some here think they are doing a great job! On either side.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:13 AM   #11
lustylad
Premium Access

That's better, eye. You can even sound downright reasonable sometimes... when you try. Keep it up.

Besides the poisonous effect of social media, one key reason our politics are so broken is because 85% of the seats in the House are "safe" for one party or the other due to gerrymandering done by both sides. This means candidates have to worry more about winning the primary than the general. So everything is skewed in favor of the more extreme wing-nuts in either party. Only 10-15% of the 435 House seats are in what can be considered "swing" districts.
Old 03-02-2022, 10:54 AM   #12
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
How about these cunty Karens? Aren't they the epitome of everything wrong with the dim-retard party?

So cunty!!
Loretta77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 02:34 PM   #13
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen the threads subject is “Republicans”

Thanks
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 03:38 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Not exactly "rabid" - I live here in the states now
and surely favour conservative REPUBLICANS.

(We Australians don't got "accents" much-any. And I'm)
(not sure what I said in this thread that has "accents".)

And as far as Republicans go - I won't put all
me eggs into the same basket... Trump might WIN
in 2023 IF they do the election a year early...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 08:01 PM   #15
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
He did the same shit on usasexguide except in of being berries parrot he was some moron called darksideofme's parrot!
Except there he was called aussie salt!
Same stupid typed in accent too!
How entertaining!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women