Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47665
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-27-2022, 05:18 PM   #1
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9
Default Vets heading to Ukraine

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...a-with-ukraine

Good luck and God bless. 10 is a start. Hope more good people take a stand, stand in solidarity with Ukraine and do more to help push back against this unacceptable, ruthless aggression from Putin.

This is a legitimate fight for freedom and protecting a people and a way of life.
Old 02-28-2022, 05:15 PM   #2
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Latvia and Canada approve of their citizens joining Ukraine's International Legion

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-698878
Old 03-01-2022, 12:51 AM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Last I checked, Alexander Vindman has yet to take up arms to defend his home country in their time of need.

Book tours about his treason, tweeting and MSNBC hits must be more pressing.
Old 03-01-2022, 04:43 AM   #4
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

If you're charging him rent for the 3 bedroom flat in your head he's residing in, please donate it to support Ukraine relief
Old 03-01-2022, 05:38 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Send in DF!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2022, 08:11 AM   #6
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Send in DF!!!!!!!!
I have a better idea, why don't you and your bonehead treasonus buddies go!
I am now an old man now, if I was 20 years younger I would certainly consider going depending on my commitments! !
I had enough discomfort from those 11 years to last me the rest of my life!
But make no mistake, bring the fight here and we'll rock pussies!
From what I can tell by your treasonous behavior here that none of you have done anything to support or advance the cause of freedom!
Except for the quartermaster general, and just like the oath weepers, he seems to have forgotten that oath too or never understood that he gave his word when he gave it or even if he gave it at all!
Take a good look at Ukraine, do you think that you could live like that?
Because all of you morons think that it would be cute to do that to this country because of you intolerance not only to you fellow man, your intolerance to your fellow Americans and your intolerance to American liberalisim!
And apparently your intolerance to freedom in general!
Your a bunch of pasty white cowards that are quite willing to let others do the fighting for you, while you take advantage of a system of government that you had nothing to do with either creating or protecting!
And since at your age you ha e gotten all you can from that system your going to hamstring future generations by creating an olygarcial system that only benifits you and yours and your fellow travelers!
Your afraid of history (CRT) because a bunch of other pasty white motherfuckers did to thier fellow man because of they're color, what Russia is trying to do to the Ukraine and it makes you uncomfortable to talk about it!
Too fucking bad!
Be uncomfortable!

I looked across the Czech border, I saw the enemy of this country and the enemy of its form of government looking back at me.
I was there to take any attack along with the rest of my brothers in arms
What the fuck have you done?
Yeah, I thought as much!
You and private bonespurs!
Once again, What in it for them?
Fucking cowards!
And if you Do decided that your going to go and sleep in the snow and mud while you get shot at.
Then by all means take the quartermaster general, private barker and a few of the others on here, with you with you!
Fucking bunch of pussies!
Old 03-01-2022, 09:20 AM   #7
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Damn Dog.... Didn't even leave a little bit of meat on that bone did you? Yeah lots of American tough guys sitting behind keyboards, with no tolerance for anybody but their rep-tard friends. Bigly sad. What is surprising to me is how any of these guys here support Putin's attempt to take over another country, while applauding Donald Trump's comments about the douchebag Putin. I guess autocrats and dictators have strong minions that follow behind them. Emotionally bankrupt but strong in opinion at least.
Old 03-01-2022, 10:10 AM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Damn Dog.... Didn't even leave a little bit of meat on that bone did you? Yeah lots of American tough guys sitting behind keyboards, with no tolerance for anybody but their rep-tard friends. Bigly sad. What is surprising to me is how any of these guys here support Putin's attempt to take over another country, while applauding Donald Trump's comments about the douchebag Putin. I guess autocrats and dictators have strong minions that follow behind them. Emotionally bankrupt but strong and opinion at least.
And yet here you and your buddies on this thread sit behind your keyboards, just like Vindman, all talk and no action. Tell me when you guys have booked your flight to Ukraine. Maybe we will have a send off party and give you some oranges to take with you

And who on this thread supported Putin's attempt to attack Ukraine? Libtards crack me up - someone makes truthful comments about Trump being the ONLY President out of the last 4 that Putin was scared to attack other people (Georgia, Crimea, Ukraine) and you jump to asinine conclusions that means they support Putin. NO - they just are stating reality which is obviously something libtards lack
Old 03-01-2022, 10:31 AM   #9
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
What is surprising to me is how any of these guys here support Putin's attempt to take over another country...
Let's have a show of hands... anyone here supporting Putin? Eye, why don't you set up a poll so everyone can vote anonymously? Otherwise I call bullshit!

Here is Zelensky receiving a standing ovation from the EU Parliament today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFN9fnrbpfQ
Old 03-01-2022, 10:42 AM   #10
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Vindman served this country honorably, what have you done Joe!
That man wipes more courage off his asshole when he shits than you ever knew or had!
Fucking tratior, questioning a combat wounded vets courage and commitment!
Once again, fucking tratior! ��
And as to the rest of that garbage you spout!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And yet here you and your buddies on this thread sit behind your keyboards, just like Vindman, all talk and no action. Tell me when you guys have booked your flight to Ukraine. Maybe we will have a send off party and give you some oranges to take with you

And who on this thread supported Putin's attempt to attack Ukraine? Libtards crack me up - someone makes truthful comments about Trump being the ONLY President out of the last 4 that Putin was scared to attack other people (Georgia, Crimea, Ukraine) and you jump to asinine conclusions that means they support Putin. NO - they just are stating reality which is obviously something libtards lack
Old 03-01-2022, 11:15 AM   #11
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Your (sic) afraid of history (CRT) because a bunch of other pasty white motherfuckers did to thier (sic) fellow man because of they're (sic) color... and it makes you uncomfortable to talk about it!
Too fucking bad!
Be uncomfortable!
Hey dawg - speaking of feeling uncomfortable, does it make YOU uncomfortable to talk about the SORDID RACIST HISTORY OF THE DIM-RETARD PARTY?

Or will you plead ignorance because the far-left woke ideologues who want to spoon-feed their distorted CRT version of history to our kids are trying to expunge all those dim-retard sins from our collective memories?

Here ya go, dawg.... be sure to watch the whole thing! If it makes you feel uncomfortable, too fucking bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo?t=101
Old 03-01-2022, 11:40 AM   #12
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Not at all lusty, because anybody that has any brains
konws there was a shift in the parties, the dems are now the Republicans and visa versa!
Don't give me any of that disinformation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey dawg - speaking of feeling uncomfortable, does it make YOU uncomfortable to talk about the SORDID RACIST HISTORY OF THE DIM-RETARD PARTY?

Or will you plead ignorance because the far-left woke ideologues who want to spoon-feed their distorted CRT version of history to our kids are trying to expunge all those dim-retard sins from our collective memories?

Here ya go, dawg.... be sure to watch the whole thing! If it makes you feel uncomfortable, too fucking bad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo?t=101
Old 03-01-2022, 11:41 AM   #13
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Last I checked, Alexander Vindman has yet to take up arms to defend his home country in their time of need.
Now would be a good time for Vindman to accept that Ukraine Defense Minister offer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD6c5C3Ucgo
Old 03-01-2022, 12:26 PM   #14
lustylad
Premium Access

Default Feel Uncomfortable Yet? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Not at all lusty, because anybody that has any brains
konws there was a shift in the parties, the dems are now the Republicans and visa versa!
Don't give me any of that disinformation!
No dawg, YOU are the victim of disinformation. Did you even watch the video I posted for your edification? You need to watch the whole thing - and learn!

The dim-retards are the party of slavery, lynching, the KKK, Jim Crow, segregation and discrimination. They were so tightly interwoven with the KKK that the 1924 dim-retard national convention was called the "Klanbake"! Our 28th President Woodrow Wilson, a dim-retard, was a huge Klan supporter. WV Senator Robert Byrd was an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK. I could go on and on. The point is the dim-retards own a deep and despicable, centuries-long and thoroughly incriminating history of support for white supremacy and racial oppression!

The Republicans are the party of Abe Lincoln - the party that freed the slaves, amended the Constitution twice (14th and 15th Amendments) and furnished the critical votes needed to pass the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Since its founding, the GOP has worked to protect minorities and all Americans against the outrageous predations of racist dim-retards!

For you to shrug off two centuries of racist dim-retard history with the flippant comment “the dems are now the Republicans and vice versa” is as sad as it is ignorant!

Be a man and OWN your party’s history! Don’t white-wash it. Don’t try to project your guilt onto the party that freed the slaves. Don’t overcompensate for your own guilty conscience by pushing CRT bullshit on everyone else.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:31 PM   #15
Loretta77
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Newsflash to white liberals: not all republicans are white. Common misconception.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women