Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47631
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2022, 05:38 PM   #1
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default simple question

one simple question to answer

since taking office last year and the dems taking control of the house and senate....

what have the democrats, liberals whatever you want to call them
done that has improved this country in any way?

economy? inflation? military? immigration?

give me a list of what has improved now better than when 45 was in office

plain and simple answer without the childish name calling

I wait for some well thought out answers........
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 05:50 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Is that a trick question?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 05:53 PM   #3
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Has to be.
How long will he wait?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:11 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

I’m pretty sure Putin an Xi are thrilled Joey Bribes is POTUS. That’s why the Lefties on this site love him.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:32 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

HOLY MOSES:

"Is Putin going to hit America with nukes?"

Joe Biden: "I have no idea."
Old 02-24-2022, 08:36 PM   #6
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Biden is a joke! It took a Donald Trump to make it even a remote possibility that a senile, incompetent old man is our President.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 08:44 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Biden is a joke! It took a Donald Trump to make it even a remote possibility that a senile, incompetent old man is our President.
It did. Trump was draining the swamp. They had to cheat to install the puppet. Putin is doing the same thing. Ukraine will no longer be a money laundering machine for the deep state. A miscreant like Hunter Biden will no longer pull millions out of there.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/64026
Old 02-24-2022, 09:07 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

. Biden Corruption:
• Biden Ukrainian Connection: In 2014, Hunter Biden served on the board of Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, that faced allegations of corruption. Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin was overseeing an active criminal investigation into Burisma, to which Hunter was a business affiliate. Obama administration's point man on Ukraine was Joe Biden, while his son was working for Burisma. Joe told Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that the United States would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin was fired. After Joe’s pep talk (quid pro quo) and a little nudge from the (IMF) International Monetary Fund, or Banker Gangsters), the European Union (Royals), and the Obama U.S. government, Viktor Shokin was fired.
• Hunter Biden made $850,000 on board of Ukraine gas company. The son of Vice President Joe Biden, a lawyer-lobbyist with no known expertise in the production, transport, or distribution of natural gas, or in the complex financial operations of such a business, was placed on the board of the largest gas company in Ukraine in April 2014 and remained there until spring of this year, netting some $850,000 in payments. https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../bide-o01.html
• Trump knew this and publicly stated it. President Putin of Russia knows this and that is exactly why he WILL take Ukraine and Biden will do nothing about it. Putin has his own Trump Card. We are seeing it now.
• “Joe Rides the Dragon” by edisgninorMykcoR https://youtu.be/c9OwrmHazjM
• Hunter Biden’s Ukraine salary was cut two months after Joe Biden left office. The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president. From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show. https://nypost.com/2021/05/26/hunter...rs-and-vp-joe/
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/
https://nypost.com/2021/05/26/hunter...n-left-office/
. Durham Report:
• The far-left is in a panic. Special Counsel John Durham released a filing 10 days ago that provides further evidence that the corrupt Obama and Hillary gangs were spying on President Trump and forming a false narrative of Russia collusion in an effort to overthrow the government. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...investigation/
. The Deep State wants to own everything, including our minds and bodies: https://t.me/worldawakeningdraft/448
• "Anyone who has watched Aaron and Melissa Dykes' The Mind of Men can see the extent of the CIA's cyber program. To massively implant to people without their knowledge something that will allow them to remotely control their thoughts, feelings and bodies is one of the cherished goals of Satanists (innovators-globalizers).
• Cybernetic technology is very old. Tesla built the Wardencliff Tower more than a hundred years ago. There he could broadcast images and sounds from New York to England, and he had an earlier station in Colorado Springs with a range to Paris.
• The U.S. Air Force has an academy in Colorado Springs and supercomputers at Schriver Air Force Base.
• Our enemy uses these tools, along with HAARP, GWEN and satellites, for microwave pursuit and mind control.
• That's why people suddenly have a lot of strange ailments, as the Illuminati promote public medicine and big pharmaceutical interests. Multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, dementia, Parkinson's disease, Tourette's syndrome, autism, morgellons, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and "allergies" are caused by microwave harassment, special active systems and cybernetic implants. Cancer is caused by microwave exposure, as well as rejection by the body of implanted cybernetics.
• They also have nanotechnology. For example, neural dust, which has medical applications.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:11 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/199154
Old 02-24-2022, 11:20 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
one simple question to answer

since taking office last year and the dems taking control of the house and senate....

what have the democrats, liberals whatever you want to call them
done that has improved this country in any way?

economy? inflation? military? immigration?

give me a list of what has improved now better than when 45 was in office

plain and simple answer without the childish name calling

I wait for some well thought out answers........
I hope you are not holding your breath waiting for any answers Chizzy - because if you are, you are likely dead by now

You know the answer is Nothing. Let's see who on the left admits it
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 05:13 AM   #11
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I’m in awe of Biden. Fucking shit up so quickly is quite an accomplishment.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 06:21 AM   #12
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Hey, he gave fair warning, when running in the primary, he kept saying that he was in Washington for 47 yrs.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 12:06 PM   #13
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I'm disappointed that gristle or eyecu2 or dog wint reply here. It's a simple question. When people criticize one point of view but cant answer a question as simple as this, it makes u assume that they only are here to try to aggravate with their replies. That may work on some posters, not me. I enjoy debate but only if the opposite views have substance.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 01:06 PM   #14
Chase7
Valued Poster

The rest of the world loves the puppet of Obama and think it’s a good thing they love to see America fail. Americans not so much.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 01:59 PM   #15
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I've been dealing with Ukraine fallout and doing my job. So forgive being late to the party.

Truthfully, Chizzy?

Biden effectively tamped down the defund the police garbage as well as the court-packing garbage on the left which was sorely needed.

He removed several EO's and stopped several efforts which were very detrimental to legal employment-based immigration which has been criminally under-focusrd on by priornadministration and removed fear from the system for employers about the H-1B shifting to a bidding war. That's a welcome change to employers who actually do follow the rules and use the program effectively to find specialized, highly qualified talent that is in short supply. Not all employers use that category to underpay and/or engage in body shopping.

His administration has put more emphasis on cybersecurity and hardening critical infrastructure. Not where I'd like it to be, by any means but forward progress.

There's more, but I'll leave it there for the moment.
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women