Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2022, 02:03 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default The consequences of Senile Biden's war on US Energy

Senile Biden didn't sanction Russia's energy sector because he couldn't. Trump could have. That's the power of energy independence forfeited by Senile Biden with no plans to change.

Meanwhile Senile Biden threatens oil and gas producers, warning them not to take advantage of the situation by raising prices.

Senile Biden’s decision to shut down his own nation’s energy production will be remembered as one of history’s gravest self-inflicted wounds. It is the national security equivalent of sinking your own battleships.

It's time for the adults in Congress lift Senile Biden’s shut down of the American energy sector, approve all pipelines and return American energy to full production. No more weakness.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:08 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

We are currently buying 600,000 barrels a day from Russia. The Keystone would have pumped 850,000 barrels a day. Oh well.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:32 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/7644
Old 02-24-2022, 04:34 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Russia - Russia - Russia!"

... I don't wanna hear of Russia anymore.

... I want to hear: "ANWR - ANWR - ANWR!" ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 04:54 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Fracking Is a Powerful Weapon Against Russia
The technology can increase the total supply of oil and keep a lid on prices.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...against-russia
Old 02-24-2022, 04:59 PM   #6
eyecu2
BANNED

Encounters: 81

Hey pipeline guys, where do you think those pipelines actually end at? You think those pipelines are for end users predominantly in the US, or outside the US? Also do you think it's to the benefit of residents of the US, or do you think these pipelines are for the benefit of the pipeline owners, and why?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 05:15 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Hey pipeline guys, where do you think those pipelines actually end at? You think those pipelines are for end users predominantly in the US, or outside the US? Also do you think it's to the benefit of residents of the US, or do you think these pipelines are for the benefit of the pipeline owners, and why?
1. Depends on the pipeline
2. Both depending on the pipeline
3. Both

Now you tell me why are you and Senile Biden so anti-pipeline? Why are you both against expanding energy production?
Old 02-24-2022, 05:52 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
3. Both

Now you tell me why are you and Senile Biden so anti-pipeline? Why are you both against expanding energy production?
Biden wasn’t anti pipelines. Just ours.
Old 02-24-2022, 09:56 PM   #9
eyecu2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
3. Both

First -if you knew anything about a pipeline it had nothing to do with production. Pipelines are about midstream transportation. Gas production is simple - drill a hole in the ground, and do what's necessary to produce a well. Once a well is produced it goes to gathering lines, and then in localized area it goes to a compression station, and then to a distribution Network.

Large pipelines are about sending gas or petroleum products to interstates or intercontinental sites, where it is sold as a commodity. The majority of pipelines and the past used to be to distribute for consumption within the country. Because it was domestic consumption the cost was not subject to global pricing. As soon as these large pipelines started heading to global ports, gas and petroleum products became part of the global pricing and international pricing. I've stated this before, but large pipelines are not the answer when they land at intercoastal ports. That LNG is destined for export.

This country has always imported oil from many resources. The reason being is that oil from other sources is much more refinable than domestic oil in most cases. It's simple it's cheaper to refine that oil imported then our own. However lots of other countries don't have natural gas and we have a lot of it. So when somebody says they want to export our LNG it's because they can get a better price for it on an international market. That's the whole purpose of most of pipelines that are in the US. Granted there are some oil pipelines, mostly in Texas, and Alaska, and there's one that comes from Canada down to the US.

Trump once proclaimed that we were finally energy independent, and that's actually not true. We might have come to a net independent due to the fact that in the pandemic nobody bought any gas, or very limited amounts of oil and gas, since the country was shut down. But if you really think about it if nobody's buying gas where we really independent?

As soon as the country began to open up again the increase for purchases of international oil became just as high as prior to meet the current need. Gas prices went up since demand went up and supply was relatively low. Natural gas prices on the other hand haven't been affected nearly as much since we have an abundance right here in the domestic us.

And finally the people who are making bank on this are the people that own the pipelines, and it's always for their own self-interest, or the interest of shareholders they represent. Some are domestic owners and some are international owners, but politicians and anybody on this board who suggests, that we were better off under Trump don't know shit about how oil and gas works. Why is gasoline going up? Because international prices are going through the roof, and that's not because of the US, that's because of all the fucking bullshit that's going on internationally including low production and people taking advantage of high demand here in the US.

Anybody who spouts out about the US being energy independent under Trump is just a gaslit idiot.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:16 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
First -if you knew anything about a pipeline it had nothing to do with production. Pipelines are about midstream transportation. Gas production is simple - drill a hole in the ground, and do what's necessary to produce a well. Once a well is produced it goes to gathering lines, and then in localized area it goes to a compression station, and then to a distribution Network.

Large pipelines are about sending gas or petroleum products to interstates or intercontinental sites, where it is sold as a commodity. The majority of pipelines and the past used to be to distribute for consumption within the country. Because it was domestic consumption the cost was not subject to global pricing. As soon as these large pipelines started heading to global ports, gas and petroleum products became part of the global pricing and international pricing. I've stated this before, but large pipelines are not the answer when they land at intercoastal ports. That LNG is destined for export.

This country has always imported oil from many resources. The reason being is that oil from other sources is much more refinable than domestic oil in most cases. It's simple it's cheaper to refine that oil imported then our own. However lots of other countries don't have natural gas and we have a lot of it. So when somebody says they want to export our LNG it's because they can get a better price for it on an international market. That's the whole purpose of most of pipelines that are in the US. Granted there are some oil pipelines, mostly in Texas, and Alaska, and there's one that comes from Canada down to the US.

Trump once proclaimed that we were finally energy independent, and that's actually not true. We might have come to a net independent due to the fact that in the pandemic nobody bought any gas, or very limited amounts of oil and gas, since the country was shut down. But if you really think about it if nobody's buying gas where we really independent?

As soon as the country began to open up again the increase for purchases of international oil became just as high as prior to meet the current need. Gas prices went up since demand went up and supply was relatively low. Natural gas prices on the other hand haven't been affected nearly as much since we have an abundance right here in the domestic us.

And finally the people who are making bank on this are the people that own the pipelines, and it's always for their own self-interest, or the interest of shareholders they represent. Some are domestic owners and some are international owners, but politicians and anybody on this board who suggests, that we were better off under Trump don't know shit about how oil and gas works. Why is gasoline going up? Because international prices are going through the roof, and that's not because of the US, that's because of all the fucking bullshit that's going on internationally including low production and people taking advantage of high demand here in the US.

Anybody who spouts out about the US being energy independent under Trump is just a gaslit idiot.
Nice diatribe but you avoided answering my question - Now you tell me why are you and Senile Biden so anti-pipeline in this country? Why are you both against expanding energy production in the USA?

And don't patronize people here - I know a hell of a lot about pipelines. Otherwise I wouldn't have the amount of money that I do invested in various pipeline and oil and gas companies.

A pipeline is vital to production. Without the pipelines, the producers have a much more difficult and expensive path of getting their product to market. And markets are throughout the USA as well as for export

Does some product flow thru pipelines to be exported, sure but the majority of US production stays within this country. The fact that we have excess Natural Gas available for export is a positive for everyone - producers, pipeline companies and yes US consumers.

You make the false assumption that just because one terminus point of a pipeline is at a port, that all that production is destined for export. That is false and utter bullshit. Look at the Keystone pipeline - it would have routed Canadian Oil from the Alberta Tar Sands to Nebraska where it would have went via other pipelines to refineries in Illinois, Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana to name just a few. This is Oil we are currently having to import from overseas from the Middle East and Russia. But Senile Biden foolishly stopped the project thereby putting the US at the mercy of the Middle East and Russia and increasing costs for all US citizens

As far as the people making bank being the pipeline owners . shareholders - you do realize that is how capitalism works and how it should be. These companies invest their money into building and operating these pipelines, they naturally deserve the revenue they generate. But it is ALSO good for the country as a whole because without the pipelines, the cost of energy for most US consumers would be dramatically higher. So you are showing your cluelessness saying otherwise

And yes under Trump the US was net energy independent. You do understand what Net means don't you because the charts don't lie. Anybody who spouts out that the US was NOT energy independent under Trump is just a gaslit idiot.

Old 02-24-2022, 11:34 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

Biden's climate czar is concerned about Putin "losing focus" on their climate change goals.

This is what these libtard morons care about right now.

Oil prices are at $105 a barrel and climbing. They don't give a damn about how high your gas prices are.

John Kerry fears Russia-Ukraine war will distract from climate change

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...climate-change

John Kerry: “I hope that President Putin will help us stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1496859864705945603
Old 02-24-2022, 11:49 PM   #12
eyecu2
BANNED

If you look at that chart, what do you think made it go down after 2005?
And why didn't stay at zero net??

C'mon...I want you to tell me since you know from all your business savvy and supposed money....why didn't it go to zero in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019???

The answer was in my prior 'diatribe' but you missed it.

Pipelines are only good for consumers generally outside of a production areas. They are nothing but the equivalent of slag piles to the average person who lives in the local area when it comes to lower prices, but certainly an eyesore or an environmental issue when things go badly.

Youve shown you can copy and paste, and likey enjoyed eating the latter as much I'd bet, but when it comes to understanding why things work in economics or oil and gas, you got nothing but a lot of hot gas that you blow out on here!

Pipelines that terminate at ports are NOT good for domestic consumers. Ones that terminate within the borders usually are ok. But as I stated before, why do you think we refine gas at the ports and waterways mostly?? Cause we import crude that makes gas more cheaply than if we just use our domestic production. We'll likely always import oil for that purpose. The quality of oil from other places like Saudi is just better quality relative to sulfer and homogeneous characteristics. We stopped importing oil once the pandemic hit, and things went to a almost full stop. What happened after that?...we started importing again and moved away from "Net Neutral" or independent. But then again - a guy on the internet who says he knows all there is about oil n gas, cause he invested in it and had money...well it's just not the same as knowing how and why something works. Butt keep on trying, but please try harder since your verbose responses offer nothing but opinion instead of how shit really works.
Old 02-25-2022, 02:37 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you look at that chart, what do you think made it go down after 2005?
And why didn't stay at zero net??

C'mon...I want you to tell me since you know from all your business savvy and supposed money....why didn't it go to zero in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019???

The answer was in my prior 'diatribe' but you missed it.

Pipelines are only good for consumers generally outside of a production areas. They are nothing but the equivalent of slag piles to the average person who lives in the local area when it comes to lower prices, but certainly an eyesore or an environmental issue when things go badly.

Youve shown you can copy and paste, and likey enjoyed eating the latter as much I'd bet, but when it comes to understanding why things work in economics or oil and gas, you got nothing but a lot of hot gas that you blow out on here!

Pipelines that terminate at ports are NOT good for domestic consumers. Ones that terminate within the borders usually are ok. But as I stated before, why do you think we refine gas at the ports and waterways mostly?? Cause we import crude that makes gas more cheaply than if we just use our domestic production. We'll likely always import oil for that purpose. The quality of oil from other places like Saudi is just better quality relative to sulfer and homogeneous characteristics. We stopped importing oil once the pandemic hit, and things went to a almost full stop. What happened after that?...we started importing again and moved away from "Net Neutral" or independent. But then again - a guy on the internet who says he knows all there is about oil n gas, cause he invested in it and had money...well it's just not the same as knowing how and why something works. Butt keep on trying, but please try harder since your verbose responses offer nothing but opinion instead of how shit really works.
You are not a serious person. You ignore questions posed, post a bunch of falsehoods and toss around a bunch of childish insults

Just like I don't respond to this type of bullshit from a few other non serious types, I am not going to bother to respond to it from you on this thread
Old 02-25-2022, 02:55 PM   #14
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Eye, I find you to be a serious person
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:52 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So the US is better having to rely on oil from
Russia and the middle east than drilling in ANWR??

There might be 5% of Americans who agree-with you.
But the other 95% are gonna agree-with the good-looking Australian lad.

just sayin' ...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women