Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #31
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Don't get mad at her Whispers, it wasn't her fault at all. Sure she was speeding a little, and she planned to pay that ticket some day.. but if that mean ole cop hadn't pulled her over, she wouldn't be in jail right now.

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #32
Guest091712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 39386
My ECCIE Reviews

Surely you fiscally intelligent men are not categorizing all providers Strippers, I cannot speak for as the only dancing I have ever done has been the kind in pointe shoes.

However, I will answer the question, "Where does all the money go?"

Normal, everyday expenses. I have a fantastic home and I like take time away from hobbyland to travel and enjoy activities in my personal life. My partner and I also run a business that is start-up (for now), and independently funded. I have a "big girl job"; I have created a balance between my civilian life and the life of Kelli Lovve.

There are many ladies, here and elsewhere, that use this forum as a springboard. Many of us are college educated, entrepreneurial, and horny as fuck. Hobbyland is complimentary and satisfies many of those needs.

We are women. We enjoy nice things, and there is nothing more satisfying that self-reliance and financial independence. So cheers to us for fulfilling both of those parameters (and more) in a climactic an physically pleasing manner.

Oh, AND I have money in the bank
Guest091712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #33
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
There are many ladies, here and elsewhere, that use this forum as a springboard. Many of us are college educated, entrepreneurial, and horny as fuck. Hobbyland is complimentary and satisfies many of those needs.
What a great combination.

oooo look... I'm under K again
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:17 AM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
Don't get mad at her Whispers, it wasn't her fault at all. Sure she was speeding a little, and she planned to pay that ticket some day.. but if that mean ole cop hadn't pulled her over, she wouldn't be in jail right now.

LF
She's out... apologetic and already scheduling a makeup.....

I don't get mad.

Sheesh.....

Most of us wouldn't stand a chance with these ladies if they didn't have these problems....

And the night ended on a wonderful note....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #35
Anonymous170
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm going to Gumbos today with the one I mentioned earlier. I'll be sure to mention you whispers.
Anonymous170 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #36
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

When u mainly do quick French apts its not nearly that much $. Such has been the case lately for me. so the money is gone to bills just as fast as it comes in. I'm lucky to get one 60m apt per week! things just ain't the way they used to be
MarleyMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #37
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Never mind....
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #38
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I personally find it a good idea to worry about what I pay rather than what a provider makes. Its simpler.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #39
Dagny D.E.W.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2877
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always worried when the guys think they can figure out what the gals make and then you can see the green monster come out on their shoulder.

Let me just say that we don't make that hourly rate for 40 hours a week. We might WORK 40 hours a week but not get paid that rate each and every hour.

I say that I can take appts 3 and 1/2 days a week and offer times that maybe I could fit 5 appts in that time. However I never take more than 3 per day. AND that is not the usual. There are some days that I drive in and no one calls.

I D.E.W. know that some guys think that because we "make a million dollars per year" then they can get by with shorting the lady 20 bucks, 40 bucks, 200 bucks.

Gents it is NOT YOUR BIZness what the lady makes! When she can't make her bills, tell her it is not YOUR problem. You are only there for the dollar dance, the session of FBSM or GFE and you will pay her advertised rate and no more, UNLESS YOU think that she has done more that you expected and YOU WANT to tip her more.

YOU D.E.W. not have to pay her electric, her phone bill or any other bill she has. If she can't take care of her bills it is not your problem!!!!! AND you don't have to listen to her bitchin' about her incompetence.
Just pay the rate she advertises for the session that you book.
Dagny D.E.W. is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:37 PM   #40
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

@Dagny - Chill... I like to chit chat with the ladies and this was just a curiosity question. No ulterior motives behind it.
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:50 PM   #41
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W. View Post
When she can't make her bills, tell her it is not YOUR problem. You are only there for the dollar dance, the session of FBSM or GFE and you will pay her advertised rate and no more, UNLESS YOU think that she has done more that you expected and YOU WANT to tip her more.
We are talking about ladies without an advertised rate actually and these problems lead her to play.

So bury your head back in the sand. Nothing here for you to be concerned about.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:02 AM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I've often wondered how much income tax and Social Security taxes a dancer or provider pays. If a lady make $60,000 a year, how much can she hide and get away with it? All? Half? None?

I don't want to do the math, but $60k a year with no taxes is quite an employee benefit.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #43
AidanRedd
Valued Poster

#1 Fast money spends fast
#2 Biz isn't as consistent as they would lead you to believe
#3 most girls have a whole week a month that they don't work
#4 There are more hidden expenses than you see on the surface
#5 Most of them have kids they support
#6 Many of them have LOSER JOBLESS BOYFRIENDS they support (not pimps)
#7 some of them have to party just to do the job
#8 not having a regular job, means more free time to spend money
#9 boards like eccie are not what they used to be, advertising fees can really add up.
#10 Girls can lie about anything, being broke, or how much money they say they make

And last, but not least, in this horrible economy, Austin has it bad, guys are being cheap and wanting the most for the least. It hurts everybody.
AidanRedd is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:33 AM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanRedd View Post
#1 Fast money spends fast
#2 Biz isn't as consistent as they would lead you to believe
#3 most girls have a whole week a month that they don't work
#4 There are more hidden expenses than you see on the surface
#5 Most of them have kids they support
#6 Many of them have LOSER JOBLESS BOYFRIENDS they support (not pimps)
#7 some of them have to party just to do the job
#8 not having a regular job, means more free time to spend money
#9 boards like eccie are not what they used to be, advertising fees can really add up.
#10 Girls can lie about anything, being broke, or how much money they say they make

And last, but not least, in this horrible economy, Austin has it bad, guys are being cheap and wanting the most for the least. It hurts everybody.
There are 4 really good and accurate comments there.

But I disagree with the phrasing if "guys are being cheap and wanting the most for the least."

I make a lot of money but my primary source of income was a contract that reduced payments to my side of the transactions by 40% not counting the fact that business slowed down.

Being "frugal" is not being cheap.

Doing more ressearch and spending money more wisely is not being cheap.

Taking advantage of the specials as well as lower rates of girls new to the market is not being cheap.

This particular thread is about strippers and more and more strippers are playing and playing for less.

Not only is it getting to be less in the clubs but take out is also available at more reasonable rates. Two buddies from the group have recently scored at $150 for 3 hours (palacios) and $200 for 2.5 Hours (p10) with brand new girls now having their info shared BCD.

If ANYTHING the current market ought to be doing is forcing these ladies to become a bit more financially responsible.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #45
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed.

Generalizations exist to help our brains categorize extensive information, but in every hobby situation, there is a continuum of "average" consumer behavior, with outliers on both ends. Austin is no different.

Some guys are being cheap and wanting the most for the least.

Some gentlemen have been forced into greater fiscal conservancy than they have been in the past, and therefore have to make the decision to either hobby less frequently, or seek provider interactions at lower donations than they are used to.

And some gentlemen have the luxury of not having to adjust their hobby budgets much at all.

The vocal majority on ECCIE, or any other board, does not represent the full spectrum of hobbyist/provider behavior. I keep careful records of the types and lengths of sessions I have, the donation and tip amounts, and the frequency of repeat visitors. In addition to helping me manage my finances, including debt payments, set-asides for taxes, and savings, this system serves as a barometer for the current state of my business and assist me in focusing my marketing efforts. My little graphs and charts are very good and predicting consumer behavior for my particular client set.

Financial management and future planning are two things that every provider should know from the outset when she decides to enter this business. No one should retire from sex work without substantial savings, nor should they be in debt. I'm just sorry that I didn't get my act together years ago.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women