Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default How do you feel about having an affair?

It is wedding season (for me as a photographer) and I am in the mood to talk about the philosophy behind marriage, commitment & vows, and ...affairs :-) I admit it makes me innately laugh & ridicule when I get contacted to ...help capture the 'coupling of two souls' because more often times than less I can sort of 'see' how long it will probably last *ahem* not forever. Yet at the same time I am always deeply humbled to be bestowed such a sacred opportunity ...to play a role, any role in such a devoted short-lived "fairy tale romance"

"When people get married because they think it's a long-time love affair, they'll be divorced very soon, because all love affairs end in disappointment. But marriage is a recognition of a spiritual identity." - Joseph Campbell

Though I agree with the first part, I'm not really sure what the second half means. But I will say it seems most of the younger generation nowadays gets married too quickly, during what I call the "honeymoon phase." Before even knowing the whole extent of each other. But how long does it take to get to fully know each other..?

A lifetime.

Sharing lives together is itself 'marriage'. However, it also allows the freedom to let either partner 'go' if they naturally grow out of each other ...which brings me to the point

The whole point of life is to grow, expand, try new things

When you're not growing, you're dying.

I believe it's the church ....it's always the (insert cuss word) church!! They're the ones who are the 'timekeepers' ...and insist on being part of our very personal very intimate personally personal lives

Contract

WHAAAT?!! in the HOLY (insert same cuss word) does a contract, filing out paperwork, registering it with the .... (try a different cuss word) gov't have AAAAnything to do with

Marriage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To continue...

I'm interested in knowing what compelled you to want, to desire, crave a new intimate partner outside of your significant other?

And was there ever any sort of 'contract agreement' that you both could not, were not,
in other words

STRICTLY PROHIBITED

to see other people

Was it written somewhere on a piece of tree?

I. just. don't get it

Absolutely f'hilarious
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Ironically enough, I was just planning to visit a Roman Catholic church here this Sunday to get some excellent shots of the angels, artwork and whatnot holy. In fact, I strongly feel it is about time for me to go submit myself for a confession - get some things off my chest. I will confess everything I feel that I wrote above. And more. Much more
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:32 AM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What was the question?
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #4
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Lots to ponder in Zabrina's post, but core question, wrapped in philosophical contexts, appears to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
It is wedding season

I'm interested in knowing what compelled you to want, to desire, crave a new intimate partner outside of your significant other?
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:38 AM   #5
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post

Sharing lives together is itself 'marriage'. However, it also allows the freedom to let either partner 'go' if they naturally grow out of each other ...which brings me to the point

The whole point of life is to grow, expand, try new things

When you're not growing, you're dying.
yeah, but the whole point of marriage isn't that you don't 'grow and expand', or even that you have the freedom to 'naturally grow out of each other'. it's about the dedication and responsibility to grow together. in this disposable and materialistic society, even what's supposed to be most sacred is treated with this kind of almost careless indifference, to the extent that even before entering in union, there are often plans of it ending in the future.

the most successful marriages are those where both partners are committed to making everything work, fix every problem, to rely on only each other as a true partner in life, and agree that separation isn't a true option.
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #6
hensley
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Affairs

Never. Nothing takes the place of a good whore.
hensley is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #7
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostforkate View Post
Lots to ponder in Zabrina's post, but core question, wrapped in philosophical contexts, appears to be
Thanks for clearing that up...

I know this is more aimed at the men, but since I'm getting married in a few weeks I figure I could put some insight in it as well. My fiance use to be a part-time hobbyist. That's not how we met at all though and honestly I didn't become a full-time provider until after he quit his job a few months ago.

Anyway, for him it's a reminder of what he already has (so he says). He'll go out and spend his money on some chick, sleeps with her and realizes "damn, I have way better at home". He's weird like that.

For me, it's a job. I meet a lot of sweet guys and I meet a lot of creeps. Either way it will only be a job. I'm not going to get so caught up in the lust that I lose myself in it. Right now I'm covering the bills until he gets deployed and the checks start coming in. And after he's deployed I'll still be a full-time provider.

Bottom line, sex is sex.

okay I probably didn't answer the question at all...
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #8
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hensley View Post
Never. Nothing takes the place of a good whore.
When you're sick and in hospital, see who will come and sit by your bedside

Yes a good whore does have her place
but the love of a good woman is alot better when the going gets tough.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #9
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Thanks for clearing that up...

I know this is more aimed at the men, but since I'm getting married in a few weeks I figure I could put some insight in it as well. My fiance use to be a part-time hobbyist. That's not how we met at all though and honestly I didn't become a full-time provider until after he quit his job a few months ago.

Anyway, for him it's a reminder of what he already has (so he says). He'll go out and spend his money on some chick, sleeps with her and realizes "damn, I have way better at home". He's weird like that.

For me, it's a job. I meet a lot of sweet guys and I meet a lot of creeps. Either way it will only be a job. I'm not going to get so caught up in the lust that I lose myself in it. Right now I'm covering the bills until he gets deployed and the checks start coming in. And after he's deployed I'll still be a full-time provider.

Bottom line, sex is sex.

okay I probably didn't answer the question at all...
You used the word deployed, so usually mean military or military contractor, i'm hoping you're not working around the installation or having them as clients, the worst thing for someone deployed somewhere is to be sitting around shooting the shit and people start talking about sex, and whores, aint no one going to call you a provider in the field, and you realized the one they're talking about is your girl, and god help him if they find out who she is to him, they'll have no respect if they figure out he's ok with it, or feel sorry for him.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #10
Satsuma957
Registered Member

there was a wedding

Sacred married Profane

and the music played on
Satsuma957 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #11
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I think you have to differentiate an affair with hobbying. An affair (which doesn't have to be physical in nature) is much more of an emotional attachment to one who is not your SO. It is like dating someone else, caring for some else, spending time with someone else while still married to another person. I think it is the worse type of cheating. On the other hand, playing the hobby game is all about the physical. For the most part, there are no permanent emotional ties developed. It is just about the sex. When it is over, it is over. The provider has no feelings for the client, and the same holds true for the hobbyist. While I would never purposefully go looking for an affair, seeking out a provider is an altogether different story.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:12 AM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Some feel the need to tickle taint elsewhere, even when there is a perfectly good taint at home. Cheating is cheating.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:13 AM   #13
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Another female perspective here. I have acquired a great deal of enlightenment in this area in my experience as an SB. Most of the men I encountered in my search went outside of their marriages because they lost the connection with their wives. That's not to say that some of them weren't full of it. But I think that disconnect is more common than most people are willing to accept. It's far easier to vilify these men than it is to concede that, in most cases, it takes two to create that environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeedracer View Post
yeah, but the whole point of marriage isn't that you don't 'grow and expand', or even that you have the freedom to 'naturally grow out of each other'. it's about the dedication and responsibility to grow together. in this disposable and materialistic society, even what's supposed to be most sacred is treated with this kind of almost careless indifference, to the extent that even before entering in union, there are often plans of it ending in the future.

the most successful marriages are those where both partners are committed to making everything work, fix every problem, to rely on only each other as a true partner in life, and agree that separation isn't a true option.
I agree with this, wholeheartedly.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #14
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I have a great wife, but I just like to have sex with other pretty women. If I were married to the prettiest woman in the world, I'd still want to have sex with other women. Just can't help myself. There is nothing a woman could do to stop me, no matter what after several years, I just need something new and shiny.
Zabrina - are you really the woman in the picture?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #15
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuma957 View Post
there was a wedding

Sacred married Profane

and the music played on

Beautifully said. Thank you.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote