Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2012, 03:20 AM   #1
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default Plastic Surgery: Who's done it

Confess

Guys you too. Who's had a penis enlargement, large mammary glands removed, etc etc

All of us at Eccie need to know

Ladies, did your b to d transformation exponentially increase your income?

And who told you taping tight water balloons to your chest would be sexy??

Discuss
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #2
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

I had breast implants done, but it was long before I started this profession, so I can't say whether it bought me more business or not. I doubt it would have though. I did it for myself, not for anyone else.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #3
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a unique face that frankly, doesn't match the hobby ideal and I have taken shit for it from some people and I've never thought seriously about changing my face. It's my FACE and it's part of who I am...if people aren't into it they can toss my salad. Beauty ideals change so much from generation to generation anyway I'm not carving my shit up so that some asshole can gaze upon me with new found lust.

My body...ironically, is fair game. I haven't had a boob job but in theory I would love one. I'm a perky B cup at 130 lbs but if I lose weight and get to 115-120 those B's become A's and I'd prefer to have Large C's/small D's...but done well to look as natural as possible. I don't like the grapefruit violently shoved just under the surface of the skin look.

Someone else would have to buy it for me because I can't afford it and I don't think I would spend the money on it if I did have it(which is a moot point since I don't!). So for now I have just mastered the padded push up with gel inserts maximum fake cleavage bra situation.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
Confess

Guys you too. Who's had a penis enlargement, large mammary glands removed, etc etc

All of us at Eccie need to know

Ladies, did your b to d transformation exponentially increase your income?

And who told you taping tight water balloons to your chest would be sexy??

Discuss
Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I had breast implants done, but it was long before I started this profession, so I can't say whether it bought me more business or not. I doubt it would have though. I did it for myself, not for anyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine View Post
I have a unique face that frankly, doesn't match the hobby ideal and I have taken shit for it from some people and I've never thought seriously about changing my face. It's my FACE and it's part of who I am...if people aren't into it they can toss my salad. Beauty ideals change so much from generation to generation anyway I'm not carving my shit up so that some asshole can gaze upon me with new found lust.

My body...ironically, is fair game. I haven't had a boob job but in theory I would love one. I'm a perky B cup at 130 lbs but if I lose weight and get to 115-120 those B's become A's and I'd prefer to have Large C's/small D's...but done well to look as natural as possible. I don't like the grapefruit violently shoved just under the surface of the skin look.

Someone else would have to buy it for me because I can't afford it and I don't think I would spend the money on it if I did have it(which is a moot point since I don't!). So for now I have just mastered the padded push up with gel inserts maximum fake cleavage bra situation.
I just found the first "Triple" I'd ever consider! I thinck the three of you are just perfect!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #5
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I wouldn't change anything about you ladies except maybe to have your brains altered so that you had uncontrollable urges to be with me Seriously I wouldn't change anything about any of you.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

how big can a guy really go on the penis size?
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #7
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cum1more View Post
how big can a guy really go on the penis size?

If it's the size of a firehose, I'd say it's too big. If I choke on it and it lands in my stomach, his dick is too big. If he can jump rope with it, too big.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:56 AM   #8
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
In that case. that's fine. Never do it just for the industry

Did it help increase your confidence, happiness, etc

I'm very interested in the psychological aspects of it

Quote:

I feel you. I'm 5'2 and was only 100-105lbs. Been trying to gain weight, get up to a sexy curvier shape. Unfortunately the extra lbs aren't going to my hips, small boobs, legs, etc. Nope just to my waist which is naturally thick enough. If I start weight training, etc the first place I lose fat is the boobs, belly fat is last to go. What's a gurl to do

Curious question. What is the "hobby ideal face"??

And good luck with finding natural looking water balloons that resemble a real woman's fatty breasts. Rare find
Old 11-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #9
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I just found the first "Triple" I'd ever consider! I thinck the three of you are just perfect!

I wouldn't mind a 3sum with ava and reya. But you wouldn't be included :P
Old 11-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I wouldn't mind a 3sum with ava and reya. But you wouldn't be included :P
Well if I was that would make it a four some wouldn't it? Good to know!
Old 11-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #11
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Don't change those b's Reya they are sweeeeeet
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #12
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

awww thx soxfan. I AM changing them though...I have my consultation next week! I'm super excited! I'm getting large C's/ small D's, so if you like the natural B's you better enjoy them while you still can.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #13
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
awww thx soxfan. I AM changing them though...I have my consultation next week! I'm super excited! I'm getting large C's/ small D's, so if you like the natural B's you better enjoy them while you still can.
Whatever makes you happy hope you did your research well and found somebody to trust
Old 11-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #14
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't do it if it didn't.

Oh, and it's just the consult next week...I am definitely still researching what Dr. will be right for me and would truly appreciate any recommendations/warnings from girls in Texas that have had breast augmentations.

Quote:
Whatever makes you happy
Old 11-22-2012, 02:39 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I didn't get the memo?

Aloha

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women