Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2017, 10:01 PM   #181
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Any communication between you and CP, dh?

Just wondering if you'd prevail on our Modtard CP to be more forthcoming with some answers when the general membership has questions. As it sits, I still don't see why I was pointed in the first place. Taking the points away although nice, doesn't help in our understanding of what was violated that required the penalty.

If the definition on the violation of a GL is so vague, shouldn't we be able to ask for clarification from our mods. After all, isn't it their interpretation of the GL that causes them to enforce and penalize in the first place?

If he'd like the Panhandle to run smoother, it would be nice to get some input from him when needed. Instead of avoiding the questions.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 12:23 AM   #182
hotrix1
Valued Poster

bUMP BUMPITY BUMPITY bump.

WOULDN'T WANT THIS THREAD TO MATURE BEYOND IT'S RELEVANT EXPIRATION DATE.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Why won't you just answer the questions CP?
This isn't the Spanish Inquisition after all. Nobody dies. Dammit, that's too bad.

Otherwise, it could have been......

Anyone here could see that I've done everything to ask, with all due respect. Until now. But I will not continue to respect someone who will not respond with the same respect, and hide behind his "authority" and refuse a legitimate request for some answers.

If seeking the truth means points, then Points be damned, I want some answers.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:04 AM   #183
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 07:06 AM   #184
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg! I'm so glad it's you this time. On, at least, four previous occasions, i,too, sat in silence... Waiting for a reply to my pm... Pretending that i could care less as my own mods carried on normally on the board, pretending never to notice my threads pleading for guidance or info. In essence, killing my concerns altogether quite publicly.

I mean, i am friendly to both, but that's because my mama raised me that way. Answer this... do they treat everyone here the same?? Well, that speaks for itself.

It looks like he just doesn't think you are worthy of justification of his actions and doesn't even respect you enough to communicate with you normally.

Imo, this is nuts. Surely, those at eccie, ANYWHERE ELSE but here, would frown upon this type of behavior from one in power, and would wish this to be corrected before eccie gains a negative reputation.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 04:46 PM   #185
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

After a respectful request for clarification how long does one have to normally wait for an official response ?
OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 04:54 PM   #186
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

I would think 24/48 hours should be plenty of time for at least one out of the 3 mods to answer the clarification questions. After that timeframe, there is always the "little red triangle " option that will open it up for all mods and admins to see
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:32 PM   #187
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Well I think I will repost mine if I don't hear back in 24. But they may be busy with important mod stuff so I'm not going to worry about it if it takes reposting it a few times to get a response.
Old 11-24-2017, 05:39 PM   #188
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

A well-mannered request for information does not abstain it from being a lure. I found it extremely disrespectful to expect the moderators to fall for that
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 06:03 PM   #189
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
A well-mannered request for information does not abstain it from being a lure. I found it extremely disrespectful to expect the moderators to fall for that
Very interesting opinion, thanks for sharing !
Old 11-24-2017, 06:14 PM   #190
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFloridaDude View Post
Very interesting opinion, thanks for sharing !
I take your post at face value, I also appreciate your input, your fun for an old dude
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 06:20 PM   #191
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
I take your post at face value, I also appreciate your input, your fun for an old dude
Dirty old man...

Guilty as charged !

Old 11-26-2017, 01:48 PM   #192
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahem..
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:16 PM   #193
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default I've about had enough of this crap Cp..

Keep ignoring all of us CP. We tried respectfully asking for answers. Testy maybe, if not funny, but nothing downright disrespectful. Won't be any more recourse after this. This just shows just how much respect you have for the members that make up the Panhandle forum. None, zip, nada.

And you wonder why the same sentiment is returned? Dude, get your act together will you? A simple "mea culpa" and an explanation as to your reasons why would have sufficed a long time ago. But NOOOooo. Now this has grown into an entirely different beast.
Oops, you did it again!

I just won't kiss ass, beg or grovel. Nope, nein, nyet. I'm a pain in the ass. I know that, I see myself in the mirror. I call it as I see it though. Always have, always will.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:22 PM   #194
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Old 11-26-2017, 11:41 PM   #195
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default What's the matter OFD?

At a loss for words? Let me help you out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women