Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2017, 02:20 PM   #1
Aprilsplayhouse
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 417869
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Laney got to be a misunderstanding or the wrong girl

Okay I was messaged saying that someone had inquired about who I did doubles with and said that I had sent them pictures of Laney. NO.... I did not. I have not sent anybody pictures of anybody else but myself. so I don't know who that person is or why they would say that. The only person that I have said that I have done a double with was naughty little native. AND SHE WAS A BLAST.... now I am open to doing doubles with other girls. But I do not send pictures of other girls. That's just not cool. And I don't do stuff like that. I am a no DRAMA girl... So laney if you see this just know that I did not do that. And I am sorry for any misunderstanding.
Aprilsplayhouse is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 07:11 PM   #2
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, hello, April. I appreciate you responding. Truthfully, a quick reply to any of my messages sent via email, pm or text, likely, would have sufficed. It's appreciated, all the same.

Darlin, this event originates from someone I've cum to know very well over the past year+ and trust completely. He's been an eccie member with zero issues for over 2 1/2 years. (Surely, that goes towards his credibility. No new accounts.)

Also, this is not the first time someone has described a bad encounter with you. It's just the first encounter of this type. He actually said he enjoyed spending time with you very much. On more than one occasion. In fact, he seemed kinda upset about having to tell me at all.

And, he knows how I am. I'd have to say, that's the very best reason for him NEVER EVER wanting to mention itto me. But, he's my friend. And friends look out for each other.

Actually, before hearing of this incident, three other fellas I've become close to, when asked if they were enjoying hobbying, specifically told me of recent negative encounters with you. One was before I was even aware of who you were. But they called you by name and went further even to pick out your picture.

My only concern here is safety for ALL members, AS WELL AS PROVIDERS. We ladies are only as safe as the men we we choose to fuck.

WHATEVER the issues are, just resolve them. If they don't exist, then just continue that. Whatever. Just know that safety is #1 here at eccie. To everyone. We are a small community of fun-loving, fucking, fuckers. We just wanna have a good time. A SAFE good time.

Hey, aren't you one of us now? So, that includes you, too.

Nobody is perfect, but i assure you, you will have no problems finding guests for your playhouse if your honest, darlin. Or fellas are pretty accepting of different situations.

When fellas feel intimidated, either from a friend of yours, yourself, or just this whole public forum turning into an arena and losing them future pussy endeavours, thats when they begin to bend the ears of other providers in hopes that we will pass it along. Trust me. We've heard it all.

Most of these fellas i consider to be my FRIENDS. They've cum to know me very well. They knew I'd definitely be the one to do something. And, indeed, I have.

April, i sincerely wish you all the best, but, please, stay safe. If not, just know, info such as this will always surface, eventually. These fellas talk too much. (But you'll figure that out.)

Anyways, Welcome to the team. Sorry it took me so long to do that. I've been truly distracted lately. If i can help you in anyway, feel free to reach out.
I always try to help, if i possibly can.

Stay safe. Have fun!

ORGASMS FOR EVERYONE!
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:28 PM   #3
Aprilsplayhouse
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Laney I was trying to be very polite and you want to be the nice nasty as I can see I don't know you nor do I really care to know you I am here in providing a safe and secure and reliable Playhouse and if there was negative reviews I'm sure they would have posted them and not set their and whispered them in your ear when you don't know me just as I don't know you and as I said before I have not shared your pictures or even mentioned doing doubles with you since I do not know you nor have I ever spoken to you before till this incident and from what I've seen you are a drama person and likes to have all this attention around you which you're welcome to have but I'm not going to be a part of it so if you have an issue with me please take it to a mod and have a mod contact me
Old 11-23-2017, 05:55 PM   #4
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get that you feel targeted here. That is why I extended I hand to you before anyone else. If you were in my position and a situation like this had occurred you would be outraged as well. The other concerns just became too many for me to keep to myself. I'm sorry you do not understand that. Oh, BTW, a liar is the very last thing I am. The very last thing. If you knew me you would know that like everyone else. Hopefully things will work out and one day you will. Have a nice day. Stay safe.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 06:06 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Knock it off. Kiss and make up. I will referee.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 06:17 PM   #6
Aprilsplayhouse
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just want the drama to stop and the postings of negative stuff about me when you don't know me cuz I don't know her I don't have pictures of her I haven't sent pictures off to somebody suggesting threesomes I just want this drama to stop

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women