Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 07:18 PM   #76
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Your rudeness was completely uncalled for I was asking a simple question as to why you are placing the alert did you have the session with said member did he try to have bareback full-service with you or did he do this with a provider do you see where I'm coming from there's no need for you to get all ugly with me I'm just asking a simple question as to why the provider cannot post the alert hell I remember back when you barely got on this board you would call and have two and three our conversations with me and I never once put an alert out on you .
Why bring wake up in to this I'm asking you the question I mean it seems like now that you have 400+ reviews you act like you're some kind of God to Eccie.
But you can carry on it's like beating a dead horse with the stick she's 18 and does not know how to take care of business
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:31 PM   #77
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Here are my takeaways from reading this thread thus far:

1) StillLooking got stealthed by Looking2HaveFun
2) L2HF is trying to get his money back from SL
3) SL says L2HF is trying to blackmail him for something
4) L2HF still hasn't joined this thread
5) "SOMEHOW" the thread has been redirected, without warning mind you, to be about Jazz
6) SL still cant get a date with Jazz, so he backed into this slam-thread trying to be tricky....(like he usually does)

Am I missing anything?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:48 AM   #78
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Derierre View Post
Your rudeness was completely uncalled for I was asking a simple question as to why you are placing the alert did you have the session with said member did he try to have bareback full-service with you or did he do this with a provider do you see where I'm coming from there's no need for you to get all ugly with me I'm just asking a simple question as to why the provider cannot post the alert hell I remember back when you barely got on this board you would call and have two and three our conversations with me and I never once put an alert out on you .
Why bring wake up in to this I'm asking you the question I mean it seems like now that you have 400+ reviews you act like you're some kind of God to Eccie.
But you can carry on it's like beating a dead horse with the stick she's 18 and does not know how to take care of business
Wasn't rude, you just don't like my answer. So I'll answer in a different way. None of your business! If you want or need further information contact Jazzmine White. If she chooses to give you information after you've been so rude that will be up to her.

I don't know you. Hour conversations about what? Why would I be talking to you?

I posted the Alert because Jazzmine White had a family emergency. She choose not to mention it so I will not as well. Once again none of your business.

You and others want to attack the messenger and the victim. No idea what the agenda might be. Wakeup brought himself into this by calling me a liar. As him if he had anything to do with any of this? Why don't you ask him for his proof and ask him as to how he acquired it!

Jazzmine read all the responses in this thread and couldn't believe it. It sounds like she has decided this is no place for her. So now WakeUp isn't just running ladies off by posting they are fat or by making a racist comment but now he is involving himself in Alerts where providers are victimized. Betting he could care less!

Looking2havefun tried to get something for nothing. Jazzmine contacted other board members for help. I got involved after the no review went up. And only after I reviewed the documentation from a Jazzmine.

For the rest of you ladies... Jazzmine said she also posted information in Infoshare. She was told if she shares the pm's and screen shots she could get banned. But now that she is leaving who knows.

Jazzmine was sharing what Looking2havefun did or tried to do to her. You can attack the messager(s) if you want. The thing about guys like this is he won't stop. Others will come forward. But if they read how they will be beat up why should they.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:02 AM   #79
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Betting he could care less!
You're right, I could care less about running your whore off, but I don't...

Quote:
Looking2havefun tried to get something for nothing.
You better be glad that isn't a violation of the guidelines...you wouldn't want to get any more points, would you?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:35 AM   #80
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wasn't rude, you just don't like my answer. So I'll answer in a different way. None of your business! If you want or need further information contact Jazzmine White. If she chooses to give you information after you've been so rude that will be up to her.
This is my business I am a provider on this board. I take Alerts serious. There are places to report bad behavior. Jazzmine needs to take time to read and contact her female mods. You sir have already over consumed the Austin board with petty nonsense.

I don't know you. Hour conversations about what? Why would I be talking to you?
It's fine I understand memory loss as we get older or in your case you are too involved in this board and saving barely legal teens

I posted the Alert because Jazzmine White had a family emergency. She choose not to mention it so I will not as well. Once again none of your business.

You and others want to attack the messenger and the victim. No idea what the agenda might be. Wakeup brought himself into this by calling me a liar. As him if he had anything to do with any of this? Why don't you ask him for his proof and ask him as to how he acquired it!

Yes, you are hurting her more than helping her. It shows she is not capable of handling adult business.I shared friendly advice with Jazzmine a week ago, many of us did when her no reviews started popping up. I guess she choose to seek a savior.
Wake up is no concern to me he speaks the truth and many do not agree with his comments. No different than the crap you are spewing. Adults know how to ignore his opinion aren't you old enough to too ?

Jazzmine read all the responses in this thread and couldn't believe it. It sounds like she has decided this is no place for her. So now WakeUp isn't just running ladies off by posting they are fat or by making a racist comment but now he is involving himself in Alerts where providers are victimized. Betting he could care less!
Why are you so offended by wakeup? Or even what he thinks? Now your acting like the barely legal teen that can't handle what I would call some of the same posting you yourself indulge in. Where are all the other women you claim have come forward? Do they not know how to blacklist gents Or contact Gina maybe a Mod to have such a dangerous member removed...

Looking2havefun tried to get something for nothing. Jazzmine contacted other board members for help. I got involved after the no review went up. And only after I reviewed the documentation from a Jazzmine.
She is choosing to be a provider at her age and very limited resource. Again SL why are you acting like this young girl's representative? To become a reputable lady you have to take responsibility, being a provider is a very enjoyable life decision but takes maturity, It's not only a physical strain and financial but it's a big mental strain. Something a lady has to be prepared for.

For the rest of you ladies... Jazzmine said she also posted information in Infoshare. She was told if she shares the pm's and screen shots she could get banned. But now that she is leaving who knows.
Why would she share private information in a ladies only forum with you?

Jazzmine was sharing what Looking2havefun did or tried to do to her. You can attack the messager(s) if you want. The thing about guys like this is he won't stop. Others will come forward. But if they read how they will be beat up why should they.

Those two words bring doubt, where is proof?

Again selling companionship comes with alot of Adult decision making, gentlemen asking for BBFS is only one small possibility for a bad session. There's many many different scenarios Jazzmine will have to deal with as a Adult if she wishes to continue providing. No one is beating the gal up, she just needs to stand up and speak for herself and know even if she is selling her time, If ANYONE assaults you in anyway you can contact the police.
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:20 PM   #81
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Derierre View Post
Those two words bring doubt, where is proof?

Again selling companionship comes with alot of Adult decision making, gentlemen asking for BBFS is only one small possibility for a bad session. There's many many different scenarios Jazzmine will have to deal with as a Adult if she wishes to continue providing. No one is beating the gal up, she just needs to stand up and speak for herself and know even if she is selling her time, If ANYONE assaults you in anyway you can contact the police.
Jazzmine is gone! Anything else?
Old 07-21-2017, 07:17 PM   #82
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jazzmine is gone! Anything else?
That's too bad. When are you leaving?
Old 07-21-2017, 09:08 PM   #83
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Gotta agree with Beau.
Not alert worthy.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 07:53 AM   #84
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
That's too bad. When are you leaving?
Why do you care. Something tells me you'll find me lol
Old 07-23-2017, 08:21 AM   #85
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Why would anyone wnat to find you in Banville?

You've mellowed so much in just the last few days...why is that? How many points away from 90 days are you?
Old 07-23-2017, 09:02 AM   #86
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

+1.5 ^
Old 07-23-2017, 11:27 AM   #87
onemixedguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

And when all this is over with, everyone will feel the same as when this first started, save your breath, walk away and begin a new day

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE
onemixedguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:30 PM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemixedguy View Post
And when all this is over with,
... "all this" ... you mean ... enjoying taint?

Taint nuttin betta! Whetta she done gut lipstack on o offen dim lips....

Gotta be betta dan nuttin. Wooden ya say?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 06:30 PM   #89
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Yes ladies it saddens me to post this but one of our own is in fact a bad apple. It would seem that Looking2havefun has tried to black mail a provider. Others who do not want to come forward have stated not only does he look to get bare back, extended sessions, items not on the menu but if the IOP or GFE isn't to his liking he threatens to post a bad review.

We all know that all ladies are YMMV and not all ladies click with all hobbyists. Well this guy insists he gets what he wants or else. Most recently he reviewed Jazzmine White. Not yet attached to her handle. But almost a month after his session. When she finally told him to blow it out his ass he posted the negative review.

Ladies this guy is an automatic "no" review for you! It will be your job to make it a yes. At what price I don't know. This guy is in no way associated with the "Looking" family.

Be careful ladies. Don't be his next victim.

Looking2havefun is a bad apple!

Thanks Wakeup
Old 07-23-2017, 06:49 PM   #90
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You're welcome...you think you can keep yourself in line now, or are we going to have to point you out?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women