Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-13-2011, 01:23 AM   #31
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith2010 View Post
I have no idea then. You made it seem as if this was about an issue MsPrittiKitti brought up, which is what I commented on. If you aren't talking about her thread in this same section of the forums, then I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.
Wicked Milf has been known to talk out of her &^% for years. She is obviously past her prime. ECCIE won't kiss her ass like ASPD did with CK1942, etc... she needs to realize this is not her playground and spew her nonsense somewhere else...........

sixx
Old 03-13-2011, 01:37 AM   #32
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I just assumed she was talking about MsPrittiKitti's thread, which I believe was about one of her posts which violated the rules being deleted while another by someone else that also violated the rules was not.

That post in question that violated the rules was posted 53 minutes early, and was more than two weeks ago.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #33
Desperado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Can I RTM this thread??
Old 03-13-2011, 10:17 AM   #34
Tall_Cat81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Red face

What that? You say I should of been looking at the comic strips instead of reading every post from this thread? What? I lost more than 5 mins of my life and won't get them back?
Old 03-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #35
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Cat81 View Post
I lost more than 5 mins of my life and won't get them back?
That truly is the only injustice to be found in this thread. I apologize. =)
Old 03-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #36
amoryb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I think everyone is forgetting that today is Mod Appreciation Day.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #37
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Thanks for the reminder, amoryb. Happy mod appreciation day everyone.

And Wicked Milf, once again, you are completely 100% correct. Your comments, logic and c&p'ing are spot on.

All these people spatting with you (this time) dont have a clue (once again).

Nice of you to help Cristi with a website too--but don't get your hopes up--you dont meet her age parameters. And Cristi - you be careful out there - not everyone wanting to plow you is an under 40 hung guy. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

C'mon Mokoa, show some mod balls - threaten and bully all these people who are picking fights here with WM.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #38
man-beast
Gaining Momentum

Default OMG true GFE conversation.

MILF you sound like a moody bad girl friend. I have a headache just from reading. Isn't this site for getting a women that will charm you for a hour. The key word there is charm.................step back and ask yourself is it worth the effort.
Old 03-16-2011, 04:12 PM   #39
Smarty Marty
Real Pic No B&S

Why has nobody stated the obvious? Mokoa can hardly respond to WM if he has her on Ignore now, can he?

I assume he edited his Ignore List Mar 12 at 4:52 pm to add her. I would have.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #40
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Moody for having the guts to present a *problem* that some folks have been experiencing? Nope not at all.
I have a headache from you & others spewing nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Speaking up and presenting a *problem* is very much worth the effort.
Don't need to step back and rethink it. I'm not a coward.
And in the process of doing so. I've not disrespected anyone. Not bashed anyone and never stooped others level and called anyone names. If I had I would have received warning or notice from the Mod/s. Of which none has occurred. Why should it? Folks who have board issues are allowed to present them in this forum w/o being verbally attacked. Of which I've been on the brutal end of.

As mentioned before.
The issue will not be fixed until Mokoa owns it and resolves it. Until then. It'll still be an issue. Sad but true.

If you have something to say about the *topic* please share. But to personally attack me. Please cease. WM, and how some folks hate or can't stand her is NOT the topic of this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by man-beast View Post
MILF you sound like a moody bad girl friend. I have a headache just from reading. Isn't this site for getting a women that will charm you for a hour. The key word there is charm.................step back and ask yourself is it worth the effort.

Members can't put Mods on ignore and I doubt Mods are allowed to put members on ignore. BUT IF that's the case. That's worth knowing.
And if a Mod wants to put a member on ignore because they put forth an issue.
Well, then they shouldn't be a Mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty Marty View Post
Why has nobody stated the obvious? Mokoa can hardly respond to WM if he has her on Ignore now, can he?

I assume he edited his Ignore List Mar 12 at 4:52 pm to add her. I would have.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:52 PM   #41
Tazion
Premium Access

Encounters: 152

Who the hell cares about any of this? It's just drama for the sake of drama. Or possibly an attempt to be relevant and/or noticed.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:33 PM   #42
man-beast
Gaining Momentum

Default No problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazion View Post
Who the hell cares about any of this? It's just drama for the sake of drama. Or possibly an attempt to be relevant and/or noticed.
she has to be one of those older women with no career and is in middle age and off her meds. No body owes you anything and you need to step back in line and act your age. This should have been in private not for everyone to debate get some class.
Old 03-17-2011, 06:01 AM   #43
Drtry2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I'm gonna shed some light on what I know/seen/heard over the past few years.

There is an issue between Mokoa and WM, I wont get into the reason but its there. They both has issues with each other. If forced to take sides I'm the first one in WM corner knowing what I know.

As a former Mod, I can say that I tried to remain objective and the one time that I had an issue with a provider and that provider an issue with me. We stayed out of each others threads, and I let the other Mods deal with it. Which is what should happen here, but the owners of this board should make the call. It appears that Mokoa is doing the right thing.

Sixxbach and Man-beast must have an issue with WM being out spoken, from what I have seen in the past, the ones that can't pass her screening are the ones that bark the loudest at her post's. And if you have ever passed her screening then you are truly a well established respectable member of the community, if you havent tried you should and then you will see first hand the reason she has been around for longer than most anyone here.

So now it's time for me to see her again, its been way to long.

Yes I just WK her, so what?
Old 03-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #44
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

bros before hoes... (lol)
Old 03-17-2011, 07:45 AM   #45
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I got eyes. I been around a while. I had a ho hum $240/90 minute special with WM, although she denies it because she says I am too ugly to fuck. I'll give her that. But, I'm too funny not to fuck--hear that Christie Cutiepie?

WM was an ok lay. Nothing special. the price is right. Its the drama after the sale that makes her more radioactive than the USS Ronald Reagan in my opinion.

I dont always agree with Mokoa. heck, I dont agree with him much at all. But he has never done anything but be a vigilant consummate professional as a Mod. Here and other places. For years.

There has been Mod--WM funny stuff in the past though. On other boards. But not here. And definitely not involving Mokoa. I can say this because I was a victim of it. WM had one of her regular handle changes--still obvious who she was of course. I wanted a late night incall in her part of town so I PM'ed her. Said, hey (old handle) remember me? Can I see you @ 10:00 tomorrow?

Got a psycho pm back from WM, then a threatening, bullying PM from an ASPD Mod. It was when she switched handles from that agency she was running with that tall brunette-beautiful, glasses -- in her stable, to whatever WM's handle became after the agency.

I did the tall brunette when she was living with the mean lesbian in a cheap motel on Fred RD, but that's another story. A cold fish when it came to guys but absolutely beautiful. Wont mention her name cause she isnt around anymore. What an amazing rack. Too bad it was about 6 inches above my head. That gal is tall.

I would stake my life, or better yet, my ECCIE reputation on my belief that Mokoa has done nothing but treat WM professionally.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women