Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #331
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanx daty/o. I had a concession speech just in case, but I knew in my heart we could do it. I'm happy Demarcus Ware finally got the ring he derserved. I'm glad Peyton went out on top. Wade Phillip's defensive game deserves reconition. Von Miller is a BEAST. CJ Anderson got it going on. Top of the world!!
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:49 PM   #332
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I didn't think Wade had it in him, but the defense was clearly a deciding factor in the win. And I agree; I could not be happier for Ware.

and if you're through with him, can we have him back now please.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:40 AM   #333
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Obviously, bitter sweet for Cowboy Fans.....Ware gets a ring and we're thrilled for him, of course. And happy for aged Peyton, who gets his second ring (to match that over-rated little bother of his). Cool thing...Peyton becomes first qb to win a Super Bowl for two different franchises. Took 50 years for that to happen....might be another fifty before we see that happen again....

Anyways, looking ahead to 2016 season....what's a huge need for Dallas going into next year (other than a healthy signal caller?)....a speed / edge pass rusher, of course (guess we had a good one before Jerry / Stephen decided he was too expensive to resign a cpl yrs ago....)

Sooooo, that said.....is there a potential 22 - 23 year old DeMarcus Ware waiting for Da Boys with pick #4? Personally, I'm just not sold on any of these so-called top level college qb's entering this upcoming draft (with a pick that high). I think you need to get a total defensive stud with a pick in the top five....a true game-changer.

Unless, of course, you are absolutely certain Jared Goff or Carson Wentz is the next coming of Manning / Brady.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:54 AM   #334
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

I say go after the North Dakota State QB. They won't tho. The guy knows what it takes to win the big ones, something Romo will never have.

I listened to a Romo interview, him saying how strong and healthy he is. BS. It takes a few years for a drafted QB to shine in the NFL. For the Cowboys, a few years was several years back. They're FUCKED if (when) Romo goes down again.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 01:06 PM   #335
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

A strong defense is what we need.

Don't think any of these qbs in this draft are can't miss prospects. If they are then definitely need to pick them up this year because we will never be this high again.

But we saw what a strong defense can do for you Sunday.

Pick up rg3 as insurance on the cheap and go with romo for the next 3 years until rg3 is ready.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 01:08 PM   #336
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Good players like Von miller and talib can make coaches look like geniuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
I didn't think Wade had it in him, but the defense was clearly a deciding factor in the win. And I agree; I could not be happier for Ware.

and if you're through with him, can we have him back now please.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 09:19 AM   #337
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Another N F L season, another Super Bowl in the books now. Will Peyton ride off into the sunset and prepare for HOF glory in another 5 years? Maybe. With the issues of his escapades back at good ol' Rocky Top bubbling up once again, he may decide it's time to kick back and fade away from the public eye for a while....we'll see, huh?

In the meantime...The NFL Combine is taking place in Indy this week with prospects showing off their wares for their future employers.

Dallas continues to smoke screen the competition with this so-called love affair for QB Carson Wentz. Not sure if Cleveland (who picks second) is buying it. They, too, want a QB (replace Johnny Boy) and may have their sites clearly set on Goff (who I believe Dallas actually covets over CW). Goff is smart, has quick feet, is nimble in the pocket and has a really nice arm (not a rocket launcher...but is extremely accurate.) In essence, he's a Romo starter kit.

That said...IMHO, Dallas should actually be preparing to bolster their still mediocre defense with this upcoming draft.....it is heavy with the some of the most talented D-lineman in many years. If the Cowboys can trade down (from the 4th spot) for a mid-late first and pick up one, maybe two additional seconds; I think that would be a better option for them.

The recent issue with their prized rookie (Randy Gregory, failed drug test) and DeMarcus Lawrence's off season back surgery (not to mention letting Greg Hardy go back into the free agent pool again) demands that Dallas put emphasis on the defensive side of the ball; especially the line. Elway sharpened his defense in the off season last year and it won Denver it's 3rd Lombardi last month. The Jones Family should take note that protecting an aging QB with a rock solid D might just be the ticket.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women