Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2014, 11:31 AM   #1
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Being a Masochist in the Hobby

I've recently discovered that I'm not the dominant I thought I was. I'm actually quite submissive and absolutely love being topped. I've been getting topped once a week. This past weekend was the most intense so far and I've got so many bruises. I am proud of them yet how can I provide if I want to continue getting topped each week. I got an expensive bruise cream but it's either not working or the bruises would be 10x worse without it. I love being topped and honestly don't want to give it up. I'm thinking about only hobbying one week out of the month so it gives me plenty of time to get topped a few times and heal.

My favorite so far is the flogger and whip. I can orgasm just from that. Not too much of a fan of the paddle but I can handle it. I enjoy seeing how much pain I can take although typically near the end of a scene I'm so amped up with adrenaline that I stop feeling pain and only feel waves of pleasure. I've also done hot wax (very relaxing).

This weekend was amazing. I have to remember that I can't talk about it to my vanilla friends. I was tied up and dangling from the ceiling. I was so aroused near the end that my thong was soaked. I was in complete subspace. Ahhh the memories.....

Any tips or tricks on aftercare for bruises? Any other masochist providers?

Thank you!

Malaya
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:11 PM   #2
maxgame2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Dang sounds like you had a great weekend. I only wish I could of been there to participate.

Hopefully I can visit your neck of the woods soon
maxgame2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 02:07 AM   #3
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Ice packs help with the bruises, as will a cold bath. Caning abrasions should be treated first, however, or they hurt like the dickens. Aftercare is key in my mind to prevent subspace - drop. And believe it or not, chocolate milk. Way better than just water, and it makes you feel loved, for some reason. Have fun and enjoy your new hobby.
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:30 AM   #4
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Ice, banana peels, vitamin E , lots of sleep, and warm compresses if the bruise is older.

Bruises are why I love spanking. Done correctly you can get all the stingy sensation you seem to enjoy without the bruising....it does require your partner to endure a bit of pain themselves.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 06:16 AM   #5
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't believe your bruises should be a reason for you to step away from providing. As long as your clients are aware of this PRIOR to booking with you, there should not be an issue. IN FACT, you could turn this into a profitable niche market. I can imagine some EXTREMELY sexy and erotic, well taken pictures of a bruised up body... Wow. Love the idea.

Good luck!
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #6
mojobeari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

if you are that beat up, you should consider ice water baths for the first few days after...then, do epsom salt baths in hot water...that will pull the bruise right out of you. this is the same regime for pro athletes
mojobeari is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 07:54 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some men aren't bothered by bruises as long as they're easily explained.

I would imagine that some men would be horrified by a body covered in bruises, or even on the bottom.

Once ... many years ago ... I had such a flogging and I had bruises for over a week. With my client base, I don't think that it would be well accepted.

But I don't know yours. Just my quick morning thoughts ... before coffee!!!

Like this topic, though. I'm glad that you've found an avenue that just gives you such pleasure. Once, I saw a female being flogged who was in the throes of just enjoying it and moaning and ... well, it was just really hot to watch.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:00 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I looked up this old topic for you about bruises ...

Several years ago, I started at topic about bruises in the Dallas coed section. And there were some interesting responses.

Here it is:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12772&highlight=

Some of it isn't relevant to what you're speaking of but heck, some input might be of some value!

Hugs,
EW
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:47 AM   #9
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Such awesome responses! Thank you, everyone! I have some good play partners and they are awesome with aftercare. I will definitely try the epsom salt baths too. Camille, I think you're on to something! I will definitely just let people know I'm a kinky girl lol.
Ms. Milani is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:19 AM   #10
Oldrichwhiteguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default Find sadists...

There are a few sadist hobbyists in Austin that might actually prefer the sight of bruises on a lovely little body...

But I guess to cater to the widest possible client base...

I'd suggest Traumeel cream or ointment.

This stuff was recommended to me by my martial arts instructor. It supposedly promotes faster healing as well as being mildly alalgesic. I've used it for a while and I've noticed a dramatic improvement on some of my various injuries. Used to you could only get in in health food stores and herbal shops, but I think CVS is carrying it now.

Good luck

ORWG,

- loves me a good pain slut.
Oldrichwhiteguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 03:37 PM   #11
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Would not bother me... though I prefer them on MY bottom....
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 04:39 PM   #12
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Congratulations on finding those to practice kink with. As for me, to find a real dome that matches what I am looking for is very tough. As like you, I am very pleased with myself as to how much pain I can take.. although the first thing I do when communicating with my domes is that you have to fuck with my head.. Literally. Get inside my head before I can find that subspace to pleasure. The torture and pain is what follows along the way. I recently stopped providing bdsm sessions and only open to a select few. I am different in the fact that my number one rule is no bruising.
I do not like bruises. I do understand certain activities are almost impossible not to bruise, although just try to be cautious. Sometimes I think some sadist get off when you say don't bruise me. that they feel directed to do so..lol.

I am still recovering from some bruising from over a week ago. It was bitter sweet for me. I did enjoy it. although still was not what I was looking for.
One fun activity was having nipple clamps on with magnets hanging. While my dome threw many many magnets on the floor to which I was forced to pick them all up with my boobs while getting cropped. Needless to say, we broke the crop, as well as the whip..lol.

I am not sure what turned me blue.. although I believe could have been the belt.
I have implants and the boob area I always find is tougher to cover the bruising and rope lacerations.

I am glad you have started this topic.. perhaps if I can find some after care regiments that will help the process of bruising, I may be open to consider bdsm a bit more.
Kink and subspace is something I enjoy very much, but takes so much out of me, that I only endure maybe once a month or if I feel the urge.

I call them seasons.

It always seems to take me to another part of me I never new existed. It is quite refreshing and I learn more and more about myself each time.

Thanks for the topic and I will be tuning in for advice as well. Good day all.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:44 PM   #13
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I find bruises sexy as hell, personally.
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:43 AM   #14
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

My clients all know I am a switch, that is why they see me. I like vanilla dates but BDSM is my thing. If you want to keep the vanilla side of things then your Dome's need to be able to inflict the pain you need but not leave marks, or no deep bruising that can't be easily missed or covered with makeup.
Make two discrete websites, one for your vanilla friends and one for your more adventurous friends.

One suggestion I haven't seen is oral arnica, it really does speed up healing!
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 02:57 PM   #15
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Pain is but one means to an end. Much depends on the mental state the submissive seeks to attain. For some, pain is the only path to get there, but there are many others only limited by one's creativity.

One can be topped by other means that leave no marks, but perhaps leave emotional marks (in a good way). For example, acting out a scenario of obedience and servitude in a way you've never imagined can achieve an equal mental state effect to that of pain. Another example might be using the pathway of humiliation. All of which leave no marks, save for the emotional ones that may linger even longer than physical marks do.

Pain seems to be the standard bearer...the one that results in the sweet endorphin release that some subs and athletes enjoy. Perhaps an integration of all the techniques may end up requiring a lessening reliance on pain, so that marks and such would be minimized.

In the end, it's all about obedience. Focus on that and you will find many ways to get to the mental state you crave. Good luck!
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women