Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116
Talking 3-somes

OK, Ladies and Gentlemen, this board has been informative but a little boring, so I'm going to try to get some discussion going again.

If you were to have a 3-some, would you prefer FMF or MFM and why?

Personally, I have no preference, although it is a lot easier to get to providers on board for a 3-some than to get another guy. When I was in the DC area, I had a good buddy who was always UP for a 3-some with a lovely lady, but I don't know the guys here in MS as well.

Personally, if I'm going to have a 3-some with two ladies, I want them to be as interested in each other as in me. I like my ladies to enjoy themselves, and that's why I also enjoy a MFM 3-some - the lady gets lots of poking (thanks to Lonesome Dove for that word), so she is likely to enjoy herself too.

So, what do you ladies and gents think?

Ciao,
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
clarkkentglasses
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Still haven't tried one out.....actually passed on a mfm a while back for stupid reasons still regretting that. As long as everyone is having fun I'm all for it. Maybe I'll snag Lea and Belinda before you can grab 'em at the next M&G!

I'll probably try the FMF first but, I've met a couple in AL who are interested in playing so who knows.

p.s. when are you going to corrupt that waitress?
clarkkentglasses is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hello sweartheart.

well the mfm is just fine with me.i do love sucking on something long and hard while i am being stuck from behind and spanked.plus sucking on some balls while i am stroking it while being ate is awsome too.

now for the fmf.love the feel of a woman,its so much fun teasing the gent while we are having so much fun together while he is stuck just watching us until we decide to let you join in the fun,but when you do you know your gonna love while we are both sucking you at the same time.then while you are pounding one of us the other has her sweet spot buried in your face.

hopefully i answered your question JAG cause now you got me horny and gonna have to go play with my rabbit.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

3somes?

Leave the barnyard critters out (all them messy hooves on the sheets), bring the lube...
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

clarkentglasses! you being the cutie that you are now that i met you in person, can have me anytime baby...i love a little chocolate over vanilla anyday of the week lol! and with lea that would make it all the more enjoyable (DAMN I LOVE PLAYING WITH THAT WOMAN)!

JAG, i agree with you on that waitress...she was a little hottie and i definitely thought about turning her out, so to speak!

but i have fantasized so much about DP in the form of mfm (which i have done ALOT, except for being in at the same time). my only qualm would be that the front valet parking attendant would have to be a little larger and thicker, the back would have to be a rather average joe to tickle my fancy but not hurt me. still looking for the two right men to make this wish come true for me.

as for fmf, i love a woman who oozes sexuality the way that lea and april do when they are in a womans embrace and actually know what the hell they are doing. ive been very into women for a LONG time, and there is nothing more boring than being another womans science project...
i would love to get my hands on paige in nola, nikki tyler, and julinka tho!!!
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:56 AM   #6
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Oh my, I've got a 5 hour drive today, and I'm going to be thinking about Gloria and Belinda all the way up there to north MS, where I'll be spending the night alone...sigh.

CKG, since I have more opportunities to be with Lea and Belinda, if you come to the Coast M&G and arrange a meeting with them, I will reluctantly wait my turn.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
mrbig2284
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I missed the m&g, but now i am wondering, was it a regular m@g or was it and l.a style meet greet &and sample?
mrbig2284 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #8
guest051312
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

You can see from my review of Lea and Belinda that I perfer FMF. There is something about two ladies that enjoy each other and work on you to the max that makes it so HOT.
I'm not sure I want to cross swords.
guest051312 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:39 PM   #9
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Mr. Big, although there was a little grinding, it was really a meet and greet. These things are in a public place so that even if infiltrated, there's no way anyone can say there was anything going on but friends having drinks together. No sampling. Anything that happens afterward is between two adults.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:01 AM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
Mr. Big, although there was a little grinding, it was really a meet and greet. These things are in a public place so that even if infiltrated, there's no way anyone can say there was anything going on but friends having drinks together. No sampling. Anything that happens afterward is between two adults.
Or anything that happens before, if I was reading your last review correctly.

I know you don't need the reminder, but Mr. Big's question seems to imply that some of us still do. There was an infamous Christmas party in Houston (at least semi-related to the Mothership, may she rest in peace) that got busted because a few hobbyists and providers present got an attack of the stupids and conducted a little bit of business on premises, which LEO infiltrators then witnessed. Y'all don't want that happening to you. If you're going to play in conjunction with a M&G, make your arrangements via backchannel and keep 'em on the D/L.

Thank you for tolerating my disquisition on the bloody obvious, but bitter experience proves that the bloody obvious isn't always bloody obvious. Especially to men, who as we know have both a dick and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:37 AM   #11
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews

HEY WAIT JUST A SECOND...the waitress is mine!!!....giggle
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 06:45 AM   #12
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
Oh my, I've got a 5 hour drive today, and I'm going to be thinking about Gloria and Belinda all the way up there to north MS, where I'll be spending the night alone...sigh.
You should have called me...lol. NORTH MS is in my "zone"

Lol that waitress must have been a hoot.

I think the reason these MS M&G's keep going off without a hitch is due to the caliber of guys and gals who just plain "Get It" and to the Organizers - of whom, JAG and Lea set the gold standard in Jax.

It is nothing more than a bunch of (hopefully) mature folks who share some common interests getting together for our version of "Fellowship" (Yes, I am gonna burn, aren't I?)

Hopefully I'll make the Coast.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:51 PM   #13
HSP
Valued Poster

Done the MFM on numerous, numerous occasions but sadly the FMF only once and it wasn't very good! So I still hesitate to reserve judgment on which one is the best.

HSP
HSP is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have "done it all" and loved it all!!not choosy on the combo as it is ALL GOOD!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #15
MrGiz
BANNED

My last FMF , with players ya'll know.....was some glorious time spent, being the meat between two slices of Nikki Tylor & Shelby Sinful!!

I still haven't been able to wipe the smile off!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women