Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #16
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
its quite simple read the thread, if you cant figure it out I refuse to school you.
Again, you make no sense. But OK, I guess you don't know what you meant either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
Can you go as an individual into the insurance market, and get a better deal than what you have with most employer sponsored group plans?

Maybe if you are 23YO with no medical problems.
The answer is no; you can't. Every six months to a year I'm out shopping for a new health care policy. But this is what Obamacare has given us. The statistics I've read is that 10% of employers will drop the company provided insurance programs and opt for the fines. And what about the millions of Americans that have to go out and buy healthcare on the open market or pay their tax? What deals are they going to get?

BTW, if it is a mandatory thingie now, and companies are providing it, why aren't those with company compensated insurance plans being taxed on said compensation? I thought Obama was for spreading the wealth around, or would taxing one's TRUE income upset his health care applecart?
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #17
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
[SIZE=3]BTW, if it is a mandatory thingie now, and companies are providing it, why aren't those with company compensated insurance plans being taxed on said compensation?
What does it being mandated have to do with whether or not it should be taxed?

Quote:
I thought Obama was for spreading the wealth around, or would taxing one's TRUE income upset his health care applecart?
So the fact that people aren't taxed on their company supplied benefits is a reason to attack Obama now?

What a tool you are.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #18
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
What does it being mandated have to do with whether or not it should be taxed?
Once I started having to pay a portion of my own insurance bill, as opposed to it being totally subsidized by my employer, I was shocked at the cost of just a portion of the bill. Since then, I've always wondered why it wasn't considered part of the "taxable" income. A company car is. It's just logical. I think now that it is mandated, and companies are opting for a tax vs the expense, now is a good time to add the bennies to the list of taxable income.

Quote:
So the fact that people aren't taxed on their company supplied benefits is a reason to attack Obama now?

What a tool you are.
So, we're calling names now? Classy. Did I hit a Yankee, unionized nerve? Damn, you must have a good bennie package.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, we're calling names now? Classy.
Hear that, COG? Gosh, if she thinks calling someone a "tool" is classy, imagine what she thinks of some of the names you use.

Quote:
Did I hit a Yankee, unionized nerve?
Don't flatter yourself, Miss "I'm afraid to read your post about me".

Quote:
Damn, you must have a good bennie package.
As a matter of fact, i do.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, no one is better at calling names than me. Just read the posts. In fact, I invented name calling on this board. You got that right, Doofie.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #21
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hear that, COG? Gosh, if she thinks calling someone a "tool" is classy, imagine what she thinks of some of the names you use.

Don't flatter yourself,

What does you being a pisa'shit union worker have to do with flattering you?

Quote:
Miss "I'm afraid to read your post about me".
No bored actually. You're a one trick pony Killa.............except...... .....wait..............where's the lezzie crush thingie? Me thinks your one trick pony is your unnatural fear of intelligent women with opinions not necessarily lezzie crushes.

Join the SH and we'll play your one trick pony thingie, otherwise, I'm off that merry-go-round.

Quote:
As a matter of fact, i do.
So, Mr. Killa Bennies, you don't want to spread that wealth around just a little bit being the social democrat you are and all.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:35 AM   #22
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

No Olivia, when i t comes to spreading the wealth, the libs sure as fuck won't part with any of thiers, just yours, and mine.....fuckers.....lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Watching Olivia play with Doofie is like watching a cat play with a mouse right before it has its dinner.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #24
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
What does you being a pisa'shit union worker have to do with flattering you?
What's that you were saying about name calling?

Quote:
No bored actually.
So right in the middle of you being exposed for a gullible fool for the 2nd time in 2 months is when you get bored. How convenient.

Quote:
You're a one trick pony
With regards to your Obama hatred, yup. But at least i admit it.

Quote:
Me thinks your one trick pony is your unnatural fear of intelligent women with opinions not necessarily lezzie crushes.
Funny you should say that, given that back when i was actually naive enough to think you were smart, i liked you.

By the way, i'm noticing a tendency for you to seemingly need to heap praise on yourself. Why do you think that is?

Quote:
Join the SH and we'll play your one trick pony thingie, otherwise, I'm off that merry-go-round.
Wait, i thought you were bored with it.

Quote:
So, Mr. Killa Bennies, you don't want to spread that wealth around just a little bit being the social democrat you are and all.
I never said any such thing. Your language comprehension skills.....well, they suck.

All i said was that taking the idea that people aren't taxed for the benefits they receive through work as a reason to take a shot at Obama is, while par for the course with you, goofy nonetheless. But then, that brings us back to the one-trick-pony thingie, now, doesn't it?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #25
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
What's that you were saying about name calling?
Isn't that the game your playing. I don't mind making it all about you.

Quote:
So right in the middle of you being exposed for a gullible fool for the 2nd time in 2 months is when you get bored. How convenient.
Most people don't brag about exposing themselves, but OK.

Gullible? Me? No. That's not usually one of the pejoratives people usually throw my way.

Quote:
With regards to your Obama hatred, yup. But at least i admit it.
I don't hate Obama per say like I do W. I just don't have any respect for him.

Quote:
Funny you should say that, given that back when i was actually naive enough to think you were smart, i liked you.
I don't dislike you at all. Personally, I like you. I think you've got obsessive about this one issue, and yes, I'm bored with it. Sorry. I just am. I'd like to back to debating with you about all manner of topics, but when everything stops and starts with you trying to get me to accept Obama as respectable it gets old.

Quote:
By the way, i'm noticing a tendency for you to seemingly need to heap praise on yourself. Why do you think that is?
Oh, everybody knows that - I'm fabulous. I'm just kidding. I don't think I do, but this could be just one more thing we differ on. Obama, unions and now my ego.

Quote:
Wait, i thought you were bored with it.
I am.

Quote:
I never said any such thing. Your language comprehension skills.....well, they suck.

All i said was that taking the idea that people aren't taxed for the benefits they receive through work as a reason to take a shot at Obama is, while par for the course with you, goofy nonetheless. But then, that brings us back to the one-trick-pony thingie, now, doesn't it?
Ah, you like thingie don't you. It's a good word. It covers and conveys a lot in one little word.

No, I'm not digging on Obamacare about not taxing bennies; I'm digging on the unfairness of not taxing bennies in general. There is no reason at all that an employer's contributions to 401k's, medical insurance premiums, gyms, life insurance premiums, etc aren't taxed the same way as vacation pay, bonus pay and company cars are. I think it should have been part of the package particularly if people are now mandated to purchase something that in all likelihood will be inferior to the insurance they have now and / or inferior to say Exxon-type bennies of others. I only think it's fair.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, you make no sense. But OK, I guess you don't know what you meant either.

The answer is no; you can't. Every six months to a year I'm out shopping for a new health care policy. But this is what Obamacare has given us. The statistics I've read is that 10% of employers will drop the company provided insurance programs and opt for the fines. And what about the millions of Americans that have to go out and buy healthcare on the open market or pay their tax? What deals are they going to get?

BTW, if it is a mandatory thingie now, and companies are providing it, why aren't those with company compensated insurance plans being taxed on said compensation? I thought Obama was for spreading the wealth around, or would taxing one's TRUE income upset his health care applecart?

Olivia ... there was no LIE

I didnt make any sense to you because you couldnt fathom that fact.

the rest of your comments just show you dont know what youre talking about ... shopping for health ins every 6 months because of AHA?

really?

LOL
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #27
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Olivia ... there was no LIE

I didnt make any sense to you because you couldnt fathom that fact.
Asking you to explain your unpunctuated non-sequitur collection of words is crazy? Um, OK.

Quote:
the rest of your comments just show you dont know what youre talking about ... shopping for health ins every 6 months because of AHA?

really?

LOL
No, I shop my insurance because I'm self employed. When my premiums get to $400 per month, I switch plans. Where did I say it was because of Obamacare? The person before me said that private, non-collective insurance was inexpensive only for healthy 23 year olds was the lead in. I agree.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Asking you to explain your unpunctuated non-sequitur collection of words is crazy? Um, OK.

No, I shop my insurance because I'm self employed. When my premiums get to $400 per month, I switch plans. Where did I say it was because of Obamacare? The person before me said that private, non-collective insurance was inexpensive only for healthy 23 year olds was the lead in. I agree.

a wise man once said "read the thread"

picking the thread apart comma by comma, and explaining the obvious is beneath my measure ...

beyond this point, I refuse to educate your ignorance.

Have a nice day.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
When my premiums get to $400 per month, I switch plans. Where did I say it was because of Obamacare?
Quote:
Every six months to a year I'm out shopping for a new health care policy. But this is what Obamacare has given us.
Feel free to tell us you're being taken out of context.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #30
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
a wise man once said "read the thread"

picking the thread apart comma by comma, and explaining the obvious is beneath my measure ...

beyond this point, I refuse to educate your ignorance.

Have a nice day.
No, grammar police. You, at the end of an otherwise understandable post, added six words that had nothing to do with anything previously said. There was no flow, no punctuation, no connection to the other paragraphs. It didn't make sense. Gees, you can make a mountain out a mole hill. Gotta say I'm done explaining the question and your poor grammar and writing skills. Peace dude.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women