Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2023, 06:29 AM   #31
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
What proof do you have to support your claim that the Vaccine is safe and effective?
To prove effectiveness is very easy. The vaccine is approved and released and the number of hospitalizations and deaths attributed to Covid drops like a rock. Research deaths due to Covid by vaccination status. I can provide you with several other sources that say the same as this one:

Report: COVID-19 vaccines saved US $1.15 trillion, 3 million lives
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/...-million-lives

The Covid vaccines are safe until proven otherwise and you have zero proof that they are unsafe. 81% of the people in this country have been vaccinated with very little negative results.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 07:05 AM   #32
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Speedracer,

Sigh, you really don't understand statistics, and the liars cherry pick data all the time.

The biggest problem with all of the Covid statistics is that we have no way of knowing how many people were asymptomatic with Covid and don't show up in statistics. Based on waste water studies the amount of Covid in populations was always higher than actual testing results showed.

Also, looking back at the blood supply Covid was in the United States as far back as November, 3 months before the first official case was announced.

Viruses always become less lethal as they mutate and more of the population gains some immunity thus reducing the severity of the virus without any vaccine.

Statistically there is no way to prove the reduced hospital rates was based on vaccine or natural changing of the virus.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 08:30 AM   #33
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Pretzel logic ain't no logic at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
To prove effectiveness is very easy...
Outstanding! So Just Do It already
Quote:
The vaccine is approved and released and the number of hospitalizations and deaths attributed to Covid drops like a rock...
Would that depend on what the meaning of "to" is? Would you agree that in your sense to=from, but certainly not with. Now, we have plowed this dirt many a time, apparently with a mule. You get run over on your bicycle by a Telsa and die. They test you and find you have the covid. How is that treated in the numbers? Let me try a more direct approach, with a tinge of clarity - THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS and you fell for it. Hope that clears that up.
Quote:
Research deaths due to Covid by vaccination status. I can provide you with several other sources that say the same as this one:...
Would that depend on what the meaning of "to" is? Would you agree that in your sense to=from, but certainly not with. Now, we have plowed this dirt many a time. You get run over on your bicycle by a Telsa and die. They test you and find you have the covid. How is that treated in the numbers? Does it matter one whit if you are vaxxed, vaxxed and boosted or not vaxxed at all? Let me try a more direct approach, with a tinge of clarity - THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS and you fell for it. Hope that clears that up yet again....
Quote:
The Covid vaccines are safe until proven otherwise and you have zero proof that they are unsafe. 81% of the people in this country have been vaccinated with very little negative results.
Being on a provider board, this one is the easiest pretzel logic to crush. Here, try this one - "The providers on this board are safe until proven otherwise and you have zero proof that they are unsafe." Brilliant!

Did you mention the percent of double and triple boosted? It's like 16%. Why? Because THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS and a lot of people wised up to that simple fact. BTW: They dropped the booster program altogether and are hoping some dolts will fall for an annual covid shot and maybe they will mix it with a new fangled flu shot. You know why? Because THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS and a lot of people wised up to that simple fact.

If I may point you to post #17 in this here thread, which has links to some recent and relevant articles which can be summarized as - THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS. Apparently some people are entirely oblivious to it for reasons unknown.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 09:16 AM   #34
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Ethan needs to take some guerilla marketing classes - IMMHO

Personally, I think Ethan should have titled the article - THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE, JIGGERED THE NUMBERS.AND TRIED TO COVER IT ALL UP! But that's just one person's opinion.
Quote:
Lancet study PROVES covid jabs killed large numbers of people while government covered it up
07/10/2023 // Ethan Huff

A pre-print study that was published in The Lancet on July 5 proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" are overwhelmingly responsible for post-covid injection deaths among the "fully vaccinated."

According to the data, 74 percent of all deaths that occur in people who got injected for covid are deaths caused by the injections themselves. This is a damning indictment of the gene therapy drug products, which were pushed on the masses as "safe and effective" through Operation Warp Speed.

The results of this new pre-print corroborate the findings of another recent paper which found that 71 percent of post-covid injection deaths are, in fact, a result of the injections themselves rather than some other cause.

"They basically were looking for the 'cleanest' proof of death, but it's likely that all 71% of the cases (25 out of 35) died from the vaccine, it's just harder to 'prove' that," this earlier study, often called the Schwab paper, reveals.

As for the new study, the percentage was slightly higher but still in the same ballpark of overwhelmingly pointing to covid injections as the cause of three out of four post-"vaccination" deaths that occur.

(Related: Ever since covid jabs were unleashed via Operation Warp Speed, athlete deaths all across the world have skyrocketed by 1,700 percent.)

Most post-injection covid jab deaths involve cardiovascular damage like CLOTTING

Dr. Peter McCullough, MD, MPH, wrote an article about the newer study. After looking at a total of 325 cases, an independent review found that 73.9 percent of them were caused by covid injections.

"The vast majority had the cardiovascular system as the single fatal organ system injury to the body," McCullough explained.

McCullough shared a screenshot of a New Zenodo link to the manuscript on July 6, the day after the pre-print was published by The Lancet. It explains how the systematic review was conducted and why covid jabs seem to be killing such a large number of people.

"We searched for all published autopsy and necropsy reports relating to COVID-19 vaccination up until May 18th, 2023," the review states. "We initially identified 678 studies and, after screening for our inclusion criteria, included 44 papers that contained 325 autopsy cases and one necropsy case."

"Three physicians independently reviewed all deaths and determined whether COVID-19 vaccination was the direct cause or contributed significantly to death."

Among the possible mechanisms of injury mentioned in the paper are systemic lipid nanoparticle (LNP) and mRNA distribution, spike protein-associated tissue damage, thrombogenicity, immune system dysfunction, and carcinogenicity.

"The aim of this systematic review is to investigate possible causal links between COVID-19 vaccine administration and death using autopsies and post-mortem analysis," it further explains.

Clocking in at 53 percent of cases, the cardiovascular system was pegged as the most implicated organ system in covid jab-associated death, followed by the hematological system at a trailing 17 percent.

The respiratory system was implicated in 8 percent of deaths and multiple organ systems implicated in 7 percent.

"Three or more organ systems were affected in 21 cases," the researchers further noted. "The mean time from vaccination to death was 14.3 days. Most deaths occurred within a week from last vaccine administration. A total of 240 deaths (73.9%) were independently adjudicated as directly due to or significantly contributed to by COVID-19 vaccination." ...
These are the sort of things we discuss over at The Green Dragon Tavern. But before you go there, there are two pass phrases and a dress code you should know:

Yuengling (BTW: this is there spokes model)

Freedom (also the dress code)
Old 07-11-2023, 09:30 AM   #35
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
To prove effectiveness is very easy. The vaccine is approved and released and the number of hospitalizations and deaths attributed to Covid drops like a rock. Research deaths due to Covid by vaccination status. I can provide you with several other sources that say the same as this one:

Report: COVID-19 vaccines saved US $1.15 trillion, 3 million lives
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/...-million-lives

How do you think the body rids itself of toxins on the cellular level? It's through the formation of Viruses. Vaccines just introduce more toxicity into the body. You took the vaccine because you are unaware and afraid.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 12:23 PM   #36
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Levi, please explain how it is that the body id's itself of toxins at the cellular level by forming viruses???
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 01:37 PM   #37
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Levi, please explain how it is that the body id's itself of toxins at the cellular level by forming viruses???
Well if you have the extensive knowledge as you say you do you wouldn't be be asking me to explain it to you. So how is it that you don't know how people become sick and the role viruses play? Besides I posted a video that explains it go look at it and you won't be asking questions.
Old 07-13-2023, 11:56 AM   #38
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

So Australian gov release data on vaccination adverse events for 2021.
For one vaccine the was an adverse reaction event rate of 264.1 cases per 100,000 doses. For all other vaccines combined the rate was 11.1 events per 100,000 doses. Any guess as to which vaccine had the higher rate?

Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 08:19 PM   #39
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
THe Covid vaccines are incredibly effective in preventing Covid and/or lessening the negative effects of Covid. And the vaccines are safe with no long-term negative effects. FACT.

Just another conspiracy theory by anti-vaxxers with no proof to support their claims. I assume it's just a coincidence that the introduction of the various Covid vacines coincided with the fall in Covid deaths. Texas Department of Health Services estimate that an unvaccinated person is 11 times more likely to die from a Covid related illness than a vaccinated person.

If anyone decides to NOT get the Covid vaccine, fine. Just don't try to give me all this crap that we've been lied to at every turn.
Agreed. It seems to me that anti-vaxers are more intent on winning some kind of argument that isn’t there. You don’t want to get the shot? Don’t. Pretty easy.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 04:52 AM   #40
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default The shot heard 'round the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
...You don’t want to get the shot? Don’t. Pretty easy.
Tell that to the folks that got fired from their jobs over it.
Old 07-14-2023, 06:31 AM   #41
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Outstanding! So Just Do It already Would that depend on what the meaning of "to" is? Would you agree that in your sense to=from, but certainly not with. Now, we have plowed this dirt many a time, apparently with a mule. You get run over on your bicycle by a Telsa and die. They test you and find you have the covid. How is that treated in the numbers? Let me try a more direct approach, with a tinge of clarity - THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS and you fell for it. Hope that clears that up. Would that depend on what the meaning of "to" is? Would you agree that in your sense to=from, but certainly not with. Now, we have plowed this dirt many a time. You get run over on your bicycle by a Telsa and die. They test you and find you have the covid. How is that treated in the numbers? Does it matter one whit if you are vaxxed, vaxxed and boosted or not vaxxed at all? Let me try a more direct approach, with a tinge of clarity - THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS and you fell for it. Hope that clears that up yet again....Being on a provider board, this one is the easiest pretzel logic to crush. Here, try this one - "The providers on this board are safe until proven otherwise and you have zero proof that they are unsafe." Brilliant!

Did you mention the percent of double and triple boosted? It's like 16%. Why? Because THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS and a lot of people wised up to that simple fact. BTW: They dropped the booster program altogether and are hoping some dolts will fall for an annual covid shot and maybe they will mix it with a new fangled flu shot. You know why? Because THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS and a lot of people wised up to that simple fact.

If I may point you to post #17 in this here thread, which has links to some recent and relevant articles which can be summarized as - THEY FREAKING LIED TO YOUR FACE AND JIGGERED THE NUMBERS. Apparently some people are entirely oblivious to it for reasons unknown.
As with almost every other subject you comment on, you have NOTHING to support your OPINIONS. No matter what I use to support my opinion, you claim they are lies. All the staistics are "jiggered" even though you have no proof they have been manipulated. Similar statistics are to be found throughtout the world. Everyone has to be lying for you to be correct, which you are not.

I can give you estimates from experts on the number of lives saved due to the vaccines, but your opinion is superior to their's. I can give you statistics on death rates due to Covid, vaccinated vs. unvaccinated but your unsupported opinion is better. I can point out that there have been no long-term negative effects from the vaccine but you don't believe it.

Just once I'd like to have you support your warped opinions with statements from leaders in the field being discussed that support your statements.
Old 07-14-2023, 06:36 AM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
So Australian gov release data on vaccination adverse events for 2021.
For one vaccine the was an adverse reaction event rate of 264.1 cases per 100,000 doses. For all other vaccines combined the rate was 11.1 events per 100,000 doses. Any guess as to which vaccine had the higher rate?

And here is the information on the adverse effects in Australia. All minor. Better thaan getting Covid.

Systemic adverse events

Most systemic adverse events were mild to moderate and did not affect daily activities. Systemic adverse events were more common after the second dose of Pfizer than the first dose in both adolescents and adults, and occurred at similar frequencies in children (see Table 1a).1,2 They were generally milder and less frequent in older adults (>55 years) than in those aged 16 to 55 years.

The median onset of systemic adverse events in adults was 1 to 2 days after vaccination. Symptoms resolved in a median of 1 to 2 days.5

Fatigue and headache were the most frequently reported systemic adverse events among people aged 2 to 25 years (Table 1a).2

Irritability, drowsiness, and decreased appetite were the most frequently reported systemic adverse events among children aged 6 to 23 months (see Table 1c). Children aged 6 months to 4 years who received a 3-dose primary series did not show a pattern of increasing systemic adverse events with
[/B] each subsequent dose. [/B]
https://www.health.gov.au/our-work/c...adverse-events
Old 07-14-2023, 06:39 AM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
How do you think the body rids itself of toxins on the cellular level? It's through the formation of Viruses. Vaccines just introduce more toxicity into the body. You took the vaccine because you are unaware and afraid.
I took the vaccine as one of the Pfizer test group because I knew a vaccine was the only way to halt the spread of Covid.I was totally correct. I have had 4 shots and am in perfect health and never had any negative effects. As with most who got the vaccine.
Old 07-14-2023, 07:23 AM   #44
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I took the vaccine as one of the Pfizer test group because I knew a vaccine was the only way to halt the spread of Covid.I was totally correct. I have had 4 shots and am in perfect health and never had any negative effects. As with most who got the vaccine.
Yeah, But ya still got "Covid" right? I never took the vaccine. I ignored every recommendation the CDC put out. I never contracted Covid. In fact I haven't had a Flu Shot in over a decade and haven't had a Flu. You have no clue what they injected in you but you can bet it's a chemical concoction that doesn't belong in the body.
Old 07-14-2023, 07:27 AM   #45
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Well, it sure seems the death rates of people under 60 have increased since Covid and the Covid vaccine were released. But, hard to know if vaccines, covid, or lack of preventive care for two years is the main reason.

If you understood statistics, you would know that all of the crap you posted is not statistically significant to justify your conclusions.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women