Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2023, 09:22 PM   #16
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Vaccines stop you from getting and spreading diseases.
Is there a vaccine that really accomplishes that?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 05:33 AM   #17
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Hu knew??

Those that fell for the scam (hook, line and sinker I may add) eventually have to ask themselves some hard questions A-N-D deal with actual reality at some point. Will be interesting to see how the Zoonati comfort themselves on down the path.

The best disinfectant is still sunshine:
PUBLIC LAW 118–2—MAR. 20, 2023

Dr Hu plus 2:
Documents Link Potential Covid Patient Zero to U.S.-Funded Research in Wuhan
Quote:
New reporting, attributed to U.S. government sources, identified a coronavirus researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology who fell ill in November 2019.
Ryan Grim June 17 2023, 9:34 a.m.

One of the first Wuhan researchers reportedly sickened with Covid in fall 2019, Ben Hu, was getting U.S. financial support for risky gain-of-function research on coronaviruses, according to documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request by the transparency advocacy organization White Coat Waste Project.

The funding came in three grants totaling $41 million, doled out by USAID and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, or NIAID, the agency then headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci. Hu is listed as an investigator on the grants...
HUGE: The CDC has been manipulating ICD codes on death certificates to conceal the fact that covid vaccines are a common cause of death
07/04/2023 // Lance D Johnson
Quote:
An undercover journalist obtained all the death certificates from Minnesota dating back to 2015 and took a closer look at the ICD codes (International Classification of Diseases) that were assigned by the CDC. It turns out that the CDC has been manipulating the ICD codes to conceal the fact that covid vaccines are a cause of death on the original death certificates.

Covid-19 vaccines were listed as a cause of death on death certificates, even though there was systemic pressure to ignore the fact

Death certificates list all the known and suspected causes of death (CoD) that played some role in the demise of the decedent. The person who fills out the death certificate writes a text description of the causes of death, but the final ICD codes are determined by the CDC bureaucracy..
To summarize: Everything you were told was a lie A-N-D you now have to learn to deal with it. Good luck with that.

P.S. No real need to tell us how you feel. We'll know when you figure it out, when you join us for a pint at the Green Dragon. Stay thirsty my friends.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 06:24 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

THe Covid vaccines are incredibly effective in preventing Covid and/or lessening the negative effects of Covid. And the vaccines are safe with no long-term negative effects. FACT.

Just another conspiracy theory by anti-vaxxers with no proof to support their claims. I assume it's just a coincidence that the introduction of the various Covid vacines coincided with the fall in Covid deaths. Texas Department of Health Services estimate that an unvaccinated person is 11 times more likely to die from a Covid related illness than a vaccinated person.

If anyone decides to NOT get the Covid vaccine, fine. Just don't try to give me all this crap that we've been lied to at every turn.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 06:33 AM   #19
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

They work great, as long as great is defined by how many summer houses in Nantucket pharmaceutical executives and bought politicians can afford.

Biden and Cumallah both said not to take a vaccine developed under Trump. I’ll heed the advice of these wonderful leaders.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 06:53 AM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Biden and Cumallah both said not to take a vaccine developed under Trump. I’ll heed the advice of these wonderful leaders.
Show me where Biden ever said that. I know that you will never accept the conclusions of fact checkers when they disagree with your incorrect statements, but . .

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...accines-not-v/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 07:58 AM   #21
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
THe Covid vaccines are incredibly effective in preventing Covid and/or lessening the negative effects of Covid. And the vaccines are safe with no long-term negative effects. FACT.

Just another conspiracy theory by anti-vaxxers with no proof to support their claims. I assume it's just a coincidence that the introduction of the various Covid vacines coincided with the fall in Covid deaths. Texas Department of Health Services estimate that an unvaccinated person is 11 times more likely to die from a Covid related illness than a vaccinated person.

If anyone decides to NOT get the Covid vaccine, fine. Just don't try to give me all this crap that we've been lied to at every turn.
What proof do you have to support your claim that the Vaccine is safe and effective?
Old 07-09-2023, 07:59 AM   #22
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

That’s some fact check. They quote what he said and claim it’s not what what he said. Brilliant, is that the place run by a hoe and her client?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 08:38 AM   #23
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That’s some fact check. They quote what he said and claim it’s not what what he said. Brilliant, is that the place run by a hoe and her client?
It's Liberal Double talk. They trust the Vaccine, they just don't trust Trump with the vaccine. That hardly makes any sense, but that's how stupid Liberals think.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:55 AM   #24
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

So what changes to the vaccine program did the Dems make that gave them full confidence in the safety and efficacy of said "vaccine"? It seems to me all they did was roll out what handed to them.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 11:22 AM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
So what changes to the vaccine program did the Dems make that gave them full confidence in the safety and efficacy of said "vaccine"? It seems to me all they did was roll out what handed to them.
It's just an illusion. Now that the Dems are in Power and Donald Trump isn't the Vaccine program is safe and effect for all age groups.
Old 07-10-2023, 03:42 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Not even remotely close

Quote:
THe Covid vaccines are incredibly effective in preventing Covid and/or lessening the negative effects of Covid. And the vaccines are safe with no long-term negative effects. FACT...
There is nothing in those statements that are congruent or coherent. It's not even a considered opinion. Actually, it's total garbage. Long-term negative effects of a 2 year old gene therapy?!? The first ever distributed on a mass scale. You are aware that in the 15+ years of developing mRNA gene therapies - they never, ever, got out of the clinical trial stage because of devastating side effects, such as death.

They don't serve Kool-Aid at the Green Dragon.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 04:42 AM   #27
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Wow, the amount of inaccuracy in this thread shows how bad the Faucci misinformation trail has made everyone less knowledgeable.

But even Faucci got his most of his science right at first. The first part he got right was the difference in viruses that caused Polio, Measles, Whooping Cough, and the Sars 2 or coronavirus family like the cold and flu. They said right off in March when they started closing the country down that a vaccine to prevent Covid-19 was unlikely to be effective long term because of the rapid change in mutations. 3 years later and that statement has proven very accurate.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 01:32 PM   #28
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:

If you can watch this video and not at least temper that comment then you're likely brain dead.
Fauci and the people he secured research money for are responsible for the deaths of millions worldwide and they'll never pay a price for it. Attitudes like yours will assure that.
And we know nothing about the long term effect of the vaccines they developed as we haven't had them around long term yet.

Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 01:50 PM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Rule #1, Never take advice of any kind from a Bow tie wearing shill. Hotez is a Freemason lying sack of shit. Pure and simple.
Old 07-10-2023, 04:59 PM   #30
Levianon17
Valued Poster

This short presentation tells the real truth about Viruses and Bacteria. After watching it those with any sense at all will realize that mask, Social Distancing was a total waste of time. The Vaccine is simply unnecessary.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ubs1r5l6jBvl/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women