Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2023, 09:43 PM   #1
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Sars_CoV2 In Retreat

According to a former czar for Co_Vid19, the Sar_CoV2 virus is in retreat. It's not gone. It could come back. Annual vaccines are recommended for people over 65. At @Tiny It looks like you won't need the KN95 mask for a while. You're postings on CoVid have been among the best and should be acknowledged.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-v...rc=fp_deeplink
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 06:01 AM   #2
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have been lied to, we all have, on several related subjects by these same people. They did it looing me in the face (well, on TV) and they did it reputedly for several years.

Masking, social distancing, whipeing down every surface, lockdowns etc we now know that none of that was based on science and the worst one of all wss the "vaccine" mandates.

Everyone close to me got the shots and 3/4 of them still got sick. I did. That is not a vaccine. I have been robustly immunized against polio, measles, mumps, whooping cough (peruses) and a host of others. Smallpox is no longer the genocidal killer of remote tribes around the world . . . .. Repeated doses, mere weeks apart, of that essentially untested Covid treatment cannot, by any stretch of the imagination be considered to be a vaccine.

That was the biggest lie.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 07:33 AM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Proud to say I never got the jab. The media and fauxi can't sell their lies anymore, so this covidsars germ goes dormant. Snick
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 08:16 AM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I have been lied to, we all have, on several related subjects by these same people. They did it looing me in the face (well, on TV) and they did it reputedly for several years.

Masking, social distancing, whipeing down every surface, lockdowns etc we now know that none of that was based on science and the worst one of all wss the "vaccine" mandates.

Everyone close to me got the shots and 3/4 of them still got sick. I did. That is not a vaccine. I have been robustly immunized against polio, measles, mumps, whooping cough (peruses) and a host of others. Smallpox is no longer the genocidal killer of remote tribes around the world . . . .. Repeated doses, mere weeks apart, of that essentially untested Covid treatment cannot, by any stretch of the imagination be considered to be a vaccine.

That was the biggest lie.
Yeah, It's a hard pill to swallow knowing this Pandemic was a fabricated scheme conjured up by all Governments of the world. One thing for certain no one can deny is people were getting sick. But how do we get sick from viral infections? Are Viruses airborne, on surfaces. Just how contagious are they and how effective are vaccines against them? Until these questions can be answered with Scientific proof nobody in the Government should be making any suggestions on our health.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 01:14 PM   #5
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

To answer Levi's questions, all one has to do is read REAL science...polio, smallpox, HPV, HIV, Influenza, all well known, transmission mechanisms well documented, and effective vaccines developed against most (yeah, flu can be a crapshoot due to mutability). "Government" made "suggestions", encouraged vaccines against the mandatory have been highly successful in controlling the major threats. The anti-vaxers need to rethink their position in relation to historical successes against these plagues. Even rabies, which is the bitch of all viruses, can be treated if vaccination is initiated in time. REAL biological science at work, opposed to the pseudo science some want to "believe".
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 01:35 PM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
To answer Levi's questions, all one has to do is read REAL science...polio, smallpox, HPV, HIV, Influenza, all well known, transmission mechanisms well documented, and effective vaccines developed against most (yeah, flu can be a crapshoot due to mutability). "Government" made "suggestions", encouraged vaccines against the mandatory have been highly successful in controlling the major threats. The anti-vaxers need to rethink their position in relation to historical successes against these plagues. Even rabies, which is the bitch of all viruses, can be treated if vaccination is initiated in time. REAL biological science at work, opposed to the pseudo science some want to "believe".
Was it real Science or Pseudo Science in the development of the Covid Vaccine? Way too many reports of adversities.
Old 07-06-2023, 01:53 PM   #7
reddog1951
Premium Access

I suspect some here read way too much pseudo...."science" and have little educational background to critically interpret what they read beyond headlines.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:10 PM   #8
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I got "the shots" because I was in my 70s in 2020. They said I would die if I got sick..
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 02:22 PM   #9
reddog1951
Premium Access

A The real term is vaccine, not "shot", which evokes negative. A family friend didn't get the polio vaccine in early '60's when he was 30...almost died and wished he had. Your point?
Old 07-06-2023, 03:27 PM   #10
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
According to a former czar for Co_Vid19, the Sar_CoV2 virus is in retreat. It's not gone. It could come back. Annual vaccines are recommended for people over 65. At @Tiny It looks like you won't need the KN95 mask for a while. You're postings on CoVid have been among the best and should be acknowledged.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-v...rc=fp_deeplink
Let's hope it's mostly over adav8s28! Only 624 deaths according to the CDC for the most recent week for which they've gotten most of the data. That's the lowest since March 21, 2020.

Reddog's been our most informed poster on COVID. You and I haven't been bad for amateurs. And Ducbutter deserves credit for being onto the lab leak hypothesis before the scientific community.

If only some of the others had listened to us. They might still be here now. I won't mention names, but some I'll miss, and some I won't.

I'm not sure whether I'll give up the KN95. It's integral to my peacocking outfit to attract women.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 03:29 PM   #11
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I suspect some here read way too much pseudo...."science" and have little educational background to critically interpret what they read beyond headlines.
I suspect you're one of them.
Old 07-06-2023, 04:43 PM   #12
reddog1951
Premium Access

Levi, if you'll bother to read my multiple prior posts on this subject, you'll find that your suspicion is incorrect. I'm not an MD, but have a solid background in REAL science including epidemiology.
Old 07-06-2023, 05:06 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Levi, if you'll bother to read my multiple prior posts on this subject, you'll find that your suspicion is incorrect. I'm not an MD, but have a solid background in REAL science including epidemiology.
Wow, we all should listen to you then. Have you ever isolated the Virus that causes Covid-19?
Old 07-06-2023, 05:56 PM   #14
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I didn’t give af about Covid in 2020 and still don’t. Our response to the flu was the most retarded government action in history, and that’s a high bar.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 07:03 PM   #15
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
A The real term is vaccine, not "shot", which evokes negative.
Vaccines stop you from getting and spreading diseases.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women