Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2023, 12:36 AM   #16
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

So, you admit that the claims are libelous. You just don't like the subject of the debate. That is your entire case in a nutshell, I don't like this person so they're guilty of anything you want to throw at them. Pathetic...
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 07:50 AM   #17
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Trump is a Lying Rapist. He is being sued for sexual battery in civil court. He doesn’t have to be charged criminally with rape to be a rapist. He already stated on tape that he likes sexually assaulting women. He could testify under oath at his trial, but I suspect he won’t.

As for him being a liar. Well, that’s damned clear from nearly every statement he makes. He can’t talk more than about 10 minutes without throwing a lie in.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 07:54 AM   #18
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Feel free to RTM away
Old 04-30-2023, 09:45 AM   #19
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Appears a witness(es) has/have come forward and their name is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Trump is a Lying Rapist. He is being sued for sexual battery in civil court. He doesn’t have to be charged criminally with rape to be a rapist. He already stated on tape that he likes sexually assaulting women. He could testify under oath at his trial, but I suspect he won’t...
...E Jean Carroll et al, aka everybody in NY.
Quote:
Trial updates: Apparently everybody in New York raped E. Jean Carroll… “scheme” email blows up her story… she called black husband an “ape”…

April 28, 2023

E. Jean Carroll, a controversial former advice columnist, filed a civil lawsuit against President Trump back in November 2019 accusing him of raping her back in the 90s. On Thursday, President Trump’s “pitbull” attorney, Joe Tacopina, grilled Ms. Carroll over her allegation that Trump raped her in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman department store decades ago. Unfortunately for Ms. Carroll, the cross-examination did not go well.

Many people believe this “rape” accusation may have political motives similar to the unfounded allegation of rape made against Justice Kavanaugh by Christine Blasey Ford.

A strange “scam” email between Ms. Carroll and a Trump-hating friend lends credence to this theory.

Daily Beast (emphasis ours):
Trump’s lawyers repeatedly went after Carroll for an odd email to a friend where they discussed the need to stop Trump—and said they had a “scheme” in mind.

Following hours of emotional testimony where Carroll described what she called Trump’s “violent” attack at a department store nearly three decades ago, defense lawyer Joe Tacopina began to cross-examine her with questions meant to poke holes in her story.

While asking about how Carroll developed her book, which marked the first time she made that startling accusation, Trump’s lead defense attorney pointed out an exchange she had with a close friend, the fellow journalist Lisa Birnbach.

“This has to stop,” Birnbach suggested in a Sept. 23, 2017 email about Trump. “As soon as we’re both well enough to scheme, we must do our patriotic duty again.”

“TOTALLY!!! I have something special for you when we meet,” Carroll responded.

Two weeks later, Carroll started a cross-country road trip to gather material for an upcoming book in 2019 about nasty men—one that ultimately included a bombshell account of Trump allegedly raping Carroll in the dressing room of Bergdorf Goodman.
Trump’s lawyer kept the fireworks going, relentlessly questioning Ms. Carroll as to why she had not spoken to anyone about the alleged rape over the past two decades.

ABC News:
In two decades, you don’t call the police, correct?” Carroll replied, “Correct.”

“In two decades you never revealed this story in your hundreds of your advice columns, correct?” Tacopina said.

“Correct,” Carroll said.
Mr. Tacopina claims that besides the “political scam” at work, Ms. Carroll also cooked up the rape accusation against Trump to sell more copies of her book. He then cleverly got her to admit the plan backfired since her book flopped
“He’s poisoning my water, he’s polluting my air, he’s cooking my planet … and as he stacks the courts, my rights over my body are being taken away state by state. I’m afraid my right to free speech will go next. So now I will tell you what happened,” the message said.

Carroll replied that the message contained a draft that was never published.

Tacopina then questioned why Carroll could not pinpoint a date the alleged rape occurred.

“I wish to heaven we could give you a date,” Carroll said.

Tacopina suggested Carroll only told her story about Trump to sell a book.

“You thought including the story about Donald Trump while he was still president would help sell the book?” he asked.

“I thought so but I was wrong,” Carroll said. She had previously testified her book did not sell well.

Tacopina then asked, “In two decades, you don’t call the police, correct?” Carroll replied, “Correct.”

“In two decades you never revealed this story in your hundreds of your advice columns, correct?” Tacopina said.

“Correct,” Carroll said.

“Only when you were trying to get a publisher and sell your book?” Tacopina asked, to which Carroll replied her story came out after The New York Times published its landmark story about Harvey Weinstein.

Tacopina didn’t ease up on Ms. Carroll. He cornered her over why she kept a diary and recorded everything except the alleged incident with Trump.
“I always thought if I wrote something bad I’d have to think about it. If I write about it, I think about it,” Carroll said.

“But you wrote a book about the worst thing that ever happened to you,” Tacopina said.

“I thought it was time not to be silent,” Carroll said.
When questioned about whether she had ever watched Donald Trump’s show, “The Apprentice,” E. Jean Carroll had this odd response:
“I love the premise of ambitious young businesspeople competing for a job. I thought that was really quite witty and it was different. It was so much better than, you know, the dating contests and the beauty contests and those — this was a real contest where you could watch it and learn a thing or two. It was very — it was beautifully produced,”
We’re supposed to believe that Ms. Carroll learned beautiful things from her brutal rapist? Sadly, it got even stranger. Ms. Carroll went on to reveal she had also been raped by former CBS CEO Les Moonves. She recounted the experience in a novelistic way, describing how the elevator doors closed and Mr. Moonves pushed her against the wall and had his way with her.
Carroll also told the jury she was assaulted by then-CBS chairman Les Moonves after an interview. She said she and Moonves entered an elevator and then “he pushed me up against the wall.”
Honestly, this sounds like the type of stuff bored housewives daydream about. In an even more bizarre turn of events, Ms. Carroll claims the reason she didn’t sue Mr. Moonves as well, is because he didn’t “defame” her after the rape. So, according to Ms. Carroll, it’s okay if you’re raped, as long as your rapist doesn’t “bad mouth” you afterwards. Got it.

More:
She did not sue Moonves, Carroll said, because “he did not defame me. He did not call me a liar.”

Carroll, however, sued Trump in November 2019 “because he called me a liar. Because he said I accused other men of rape. He said I was an operative or in a conspiracy with the Democratic Party … and he said I was too ugly to rape. So I sued him.”

Carroll said no one told convinced her to sue, but she “had a conversation” with Republican lawyer and Trump critic George Conway, who Carroll said “does not like Donald Trump.”
This screwy mentality actually makes sense when you remember that Ms. Carroll appeared on CNN and told Anderson Cooper that “rape is sexy” during a very awkward and disturbing interview...
BTW: It creeped-out Anderson so much that he immediately went to commercial.

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 07:22 PM   #20
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Default Rapist Liar Trump won’t put on any defense in Sexual Battery suit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...cTh?li=BBnb7Kz

Trump’s defense is no defense at all. He’s accused of rape and aside from defaming her and calling her ugly, he has nothing at all to say, under oath at the trial. Could be a winning strategy. I’m unsure how. But who knows.

I think he’s not putting on a defense because he’s a lying rapist scumbag.
Old 05-03-2023, 07:31 PM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Oldest defense strategy I know. Abe said it best albeit replacing a word: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt - It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid."
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 09:55 PM   #22
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

It's obvious to all that Trump is a douchebag
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 12:08 AM   #23
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

He can't possibly take the stand in his own defense. Even if he doesn't perjure himself on the stand the number of public lies he has told will come back to bite him in the ass. How can you possibly believe anything he says if at least half of what he says is total bullshit. And he's done it in public in front of cameras! He's the old fat bastard who cried wolf too many times to be believed.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 05:05 PM   #24
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Default Lying Rapist Trump says he agrees with his prior statement that Dtars can sexually assault women

Under oath he says that fortunately or unfortunately stars (which he things he is) can sexually assault women, and it’s been that way for a million years.

What a Lying Rapist Trump is.
Old 05-05-2023, 05:10 PM   #25
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Default Lying Rapist Trump says Marla Maples isn’t his type

Or was it Gene Carrol. Shit he didn’t know the difference between them but I guess he married a woman that’s not his type and Raped one that to him looked like her.

Or maybe when he raped Gene Carrol he thought she was Marla Maples.

Who knows. He’s Lying Rapist Trump after all.
Old 05-05-2023, 06:52 PM   #26
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default Trump mistook E Jean Carroll for his ex-wife Marla Maples during his deposition

So much for the not my type defense!!

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 06:54 PM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Apparently he wouldn’t fuck the prosecutor either. Fucking savage.

https://twitter.com/WarlordDilley/st...=WarlordDilley
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 10:03 PM   #28
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Before Trump had a daughter with Marla Maples, he took Marla to Paula Abdul concert in at the Meadowlands in New Jersey. The Nets NBA team and the Devils NHL team played in that arena. How do i know, I was there. I was suprised that Trump like Paula well enough to go see her in the mid 1990's.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 10:13 PM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default What are "Dtars"?

Quote:
Under oath he says that fortunately or unfortunately stars (which he things (sic) he is) can sexually assault women, and it’s been that way for a million years.

What a Lying Rapist Trump is.

Oh dear! Don't let trumpy grab you by your pussy, Blackman!

"Lying Rapist" Trump? Is that how define the presumption of innocence down there in Bayou Country?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 10:23 PM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Blackman Was There in the Bergdorf Goodman Dressing Room

Quote:
Or was it Gene Carrol (sic). Shit he didn’t know the difference between them but I guess he married a woman that’s not his type and Raped one that to him looked like her.

Or maybe when he raped Gene Carrol (sic) he thought she was Marla Maples.

Who knows. He’s Lying Rapist Trump after all.

Who the fuck is "Gene Carrol"? Some guy accusing trumpy of rape?

Oh wait! You mean E. Jean Carroll! Got it!

Psst... hey blackman, let's meet in the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman in 15 minutes!
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women