Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Moderna releases key details of CV19 vaccine trials

Moderna expects to have enough cases to evaluate how effective their vaccine is by end of Dec 2020. If all goes well perhaps a vaccine will be approved by spring 2021.

https://www.livescience.com/moderna-...e=notification
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 08:32 PM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

bet that virus will be gone before they could use that vaccine.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 09:15 PM   #3
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well you Trump Sheep should get ready for that HERD IMMUNITY. Gamble.

Or as TRUMPY calls it HERD MENTALITY> I guess he can't pronounce Immunity.

Get ready to de infected with the virus because your frivolous "leader" says he's got the FINAL SOLUTION>
I reckon you lot should volunteer for total immersion and infection.

What have you got to lose? You're not wearing masks and this will be the perfect opportunity to be the Macho Men that you claim to be and be the perfect guinea pigs for Trumps half baked scheme.

Step up and show your mettle. If you die, well thats too bad. Don't worry, you won't be missed. Forget the vaccine...you won't be able to afford it. I've read its going to be $3000 a shot. according to Big Pharma.

As Trumpy would say..."It is what it is"
I very much doubt he will care whether you live or die.
It was only yesterday that he said that because he's tested everyday and away from you lot, he said he " WOULDN'T HAVE TO SHAKE HANDS WITH THOSE DISGUSTING PEOPLE"
He meant YOU folks.......LOL

Not very nice to anybody these days, even to his rabid sheep followers. Oh well c'est le vie.
PythonLeeJackson is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 10:49 PM   #4
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
bet that virus will be gone before they could use that vaccine.
Currently there is about 7 million people in the USA with symptoms. Assuming the ratio of asymptomatic people to people with symptoms is 10 to 1 approximately 70,000,000 in the USA are infected. There are 330,000,000 people in the USA. Which means approximately 21% of the USA population has been infected with CV19.

In order to reach Herd Immunity at least 70% of the population needs to be infected. 70% of 330,000,000 need to be infected. So about 231,000,000 people in the USA need to be infected to reach Herd immunity. Going from 70 million to 231 million infected, is a long way to go. Moderna will probably get the vaccine approved before Herd Immunity in the USA is reached. The assumption is Moderna can prove that their vaccine is effective in December 2020. I bet Oeb11 would agree with that.

https://virusncov.com/
Old 09-17-2020, 11:19 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Currently there is about 7 million people in the USA with symptoms. Assuming the ratio of asymptomatic people to people with symptoms is 10 to 1 approximately 70,000,000 in the USA are infected. There are 330,000,000 people in the USA. Which means approximately 21% of the USA population has been infected with CV19.

In order to reach Herd Immunity at least 70% of the population needs to be infected. 70% of 330,000,000 need to be infected. So about 231,000,000 people in the USA need to be infected to reach Herd immunity. Going from 70 million to 231 million infected, is a long way to go. Moderna will probably get the vaccine approved before Herd Immunity in the USA is reached. The assumption is Moderna can prove that their vaccine is effective in December 2020. I bet Oeb11 would agree with that.

https://virusncov.com/

interesting source you found. are ya going to buy them some coffee?

Support virusncov.com
Hey there! I'm creating new and interesting tools, apps & websites. If you've found something I've done helpful or useful then please consider throwing a coffee my way to help support my work �� virusncov.com - A website for keeping track of the latest statistics and news for the COVID19 Coronavirus

virusncov.com

https://ko-fi.com/

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 11:28 PM   #6
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
interesting source you found. are ya going to buy them some coffee?

Support virusncov.com
Hey there! I'm creating new and interesting tools, apps & websites. If you've found something I've done helpful or useful then please consider throwing a coffee my way to help support my work �� virusncov.com - A website for keeping track of the latest statistics and news for the COVID19 Coronavirus

virusncov.com

https://ko-fi.com/

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA
Don't like the other link? Use this link. For active cases it has the same number, 7 million people.

https://cv19.org/stats/
Old 09-17-2020, 11:34 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Don't like the other link? Use this link. For active cases it has the same number, 7 million people.

https://cv19.org/stats/

here's a few links for you

CDC chief says coronavirus cases may be 10 times higher than reported

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-times-larger/

Actual Covid-19 case count could be 6 to 24 times higher than official estimates, CDC study shows

https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/21/...ovid-19-cases/

and a video ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtABxyqIUk

joe's going to back out of the debates claiming he contracted covid.

because he can't use a teleprompter..

BAHHAHAAAA
Old 09-18-2020, 12:05 AM   #8
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
here's a few links for you

CDC chief says coronavirus cases may be 10 times higher than reported

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-times-larger/

Waco, you do realize I posted the same thing. I posted assume the ratio of the number of asymptomatic people to symptomatic people to be 10 to 1. Your link from the CDC is saying the same thing that I posted.

The point is (which you left out) to reach Herd Immunity about 210 million people in the USA need to be infected. We are at least 140 million people from that.

If Moderna's trials go well in Dec 2020, vaccine will be approved before Herd Immunity is reached.
Old 09-18-2020, 12:11 AM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Waco, you do realize I posted the same thing. I posted assume the ratio of the number of asymptomatic people to symptomatic people to be 10 to 1. Your link from the CDC is saying the same thing that I posted.

The point is (which you left out) to reach Herd Immunity about 210 million people in the USA need to be infected. We are at least 140 million people from that.

If Moderna's trials go well in Dec 2020, vaccine will be approved before Herd Immunity is reached.

the virus is waning. why do you think no one reports deaths just new cases now? you are as bad as Rachael Madcow claiming huge death numbers that will never happen. you said between 1.5 to 2 million. that cunt claims 2 to 6 million.

never happen. why? it's mutating itself out of existence.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:24 AM   #10
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

never happen. why? it's mutating itself out of existence.
Do you have a link for the above statement? Why is the CDC predicting 300,000 deaths by mid Oct 2020? That's an increase of 100,000 deaths over the 200,000 deaths that we are at now. Those 200,000 deaths occurred with just 21% of the USA population being infected. World wide you have 800,000 deaths on approximately 270,000,000 million people being infected (which is bout 70% the population of the USA). Maddow's numbers are too high. My numbers are tracking to world wide numbers. I used a realistic death rate in the equation that the Stanford professor Iovannis uses.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:09 AM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Do you have a link for the above statement? Why is the CDC predicting 300,000 deaths by mid Oct 2020? That's an increase of 100,000 deaths over the 200,000 deaths that we are at now. Those 200,000 deaths occurred with just 21% of the USA population being infected. World wide you have 800,000 deaths on approximately 270,000,000 million people being infected (which is bout 70% the population of the USA). Maddow's numbers are too high. My numbers are tracking to world wide numbers. I used a realistic death rate in the equation that the Stanford professor Iovannis uses.

since you ask .. i have an expert .. and not the Chinese lady (MD. PhD) who claims the same thing .. this guy.

a Nobel Laureate .. Luc Montagnier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier

Coronavirus pandemic

Montagnier argued that the COVID-19 pandemic was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally."[45] However this was described as "a conspiracy vision that does not relate to the real science" by Jean-Francois Delfraissy, an immunologist and head of the scientific council that advises the French government on the COVID-19 pandemic.[46] An article in the magazine The Wire explained how scientists refuted his claim.[47]

interesting that i find no such article on thewire .. searching for "covid-19 Luc Montagnier" i find only this ..

There Is Little to Be Achieved by Debating Who Let the Novel Coronavirus Out

https://thewire.in/world/coronavirus...ase-prevention

not even one mention of Luc Montagnier in the entire article and i dismiss as horseshit by it's title alone.

there is EVERYTHING to be gained by determining how this originated and why ..

China is the most devious and untrustworthy nation on this planet and the whitewash of their responsibility for this even if purely accidental is in itself a conspiracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durcHyxpFT4

at the minimum it is FACT that China covered up the outbreak, lied to the WHO (who are owned in large part by Bill Gates who stands to make BILLIONS on a vaccine for a virus he very well might have had a hand in creating) and allowed international travel during the initial outbreak thus knowingly spreading it globally.

and better still it was under .. wait for it ... Obama and Fauci's direction at NIH that 3.7 million was given to .. China to effectively outsource research into this bat shit guano virus. 600,000 of which when directly to the Wuhan Institute of Virology located a few miles from the wet market that the Chinese conveniently blamed as the source.

NIH Cancels Funding for Bat Coronavirus Research Project

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...-project-67486

you like fact checking yes? well here's a perfect example of political spin doctoring as "fact checking"

Fact check: Obama administration did not send $3.7 million to Wuhan lab

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ab/3061490001/

The claim: The Obama administration gave $3.7 million to a research institute in Wuhan, China

Claims that the U.S. government helped fund research into coronaviruses spread after the Daily Mail reported it obtained documents that “show the Wuhan Institute of Virology undertook coronavirus experiments on mammals captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan – funded by a $3.7 million grant from the US government.”

The report gained traction on social media, and the claim was repeated by political figures.

“For years, the US government has been funding cruel animal experiments at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which may have contributed to the global spread of COVID-19,” Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., tweeted April 13. Gaetz praised President Donald Trump on Fox News for "committing to end this America Last grant given to labs in Wuhan by the Obama administration!"

this is or course FALSE ... but wait for it ...

Over the course of the two grants approved by the NIH for EcoHealth Alliance, the Wuhan Institute received about $600,000 from the NIH, according to Robert Kessler, a spokesperson for EcoHealth Alliance. The funding was a fee for the collection and analysis of viral samples.

In the grant approved in 2014, about $133,000 was sent to the institute in the first four years and about $66,000 in the past year. In the second grant approved in 2019, about $76,000 was budgeted for the Wuhan Institute, though no money was sent before the grant's termination.

so! we only gave the Wuhan Virology lab a mere $600,000! what a bargain for all those deaths!

and guess who is a top official at the NIH? Dr. Anthony Fauci ... the same asshole who downplayed the virus at the same time in public .. asTrump did in public. it was Fauci who in private told Trump it was serious and he should know, right? he helped fund this fucking research! all Boobo the Hut Woodard's book told us is that Trump downplayed it in public ... as did Fauci .. while being told by Fauci .. that his bat shit soup was a toxic fucking mess caused directly by .. wait for it .. his and Obama's grants to China.

Obama and Fauci are MURDERING ASSHOLES AND SHOULD BE EXECUTED. and Bill Gates too.

BAHAHAHHAAAAAA
Old 09-18-2020, 05:02 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Next year there will begin a 2-3 year Congressional witch hunt in an attempt to blame Covid19 on Trump .... with the collusion of the Chinese!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:18 AM   #13
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
since you ask .. i have an expert .. and not the Chinese lady (MD. PhD) who claims the same thing .. this guy.

a Nobel Laureate .. Luc Montagnier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier

Coronavirus pandemic

Montagnier argued that the COVID-19 pandemic was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally."[45] However this was described as "a conspiracy vision that does not relate to the real science" by Jean-Francois Delfraissy, an immunologist and head of the scientific council that advises the French government on the COVID-19 pandemic.[46] An article in the magazine The Wire explained how scientists refuted his claim.[47]

BAHAHAHHAAAAAA
Where is part about CV19 mutating into something else? It's mutating to a degree that it stops trying to latch on to a person's lung cells and take over the it's biochemistry to make that sticky substance so you can't breath? Where was that? I didn't see that.

Obama and Fauci are not murderers. If Trump had listened to Fauci and not try to open things back up by Memorial day we would not have 200,000 dead citizens. Obama left Trump a playbook on pandemics. The hillbilly who is running the Senate even said so. Trump did not read it or listen to the scientists who are on the task force. Like George S of ABC said Herd Immunity can be reached "with a lot of deaths". Trump calls that Herd mentality
Old 09-18-2020, 08:28 AM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

As usual - the squwaking DPST's attribute quotes to Trump he did not say
DPST's have no comprehension of science - - 'a' =- you want to ban all math, science, history with your 'cancel culture'./

So - move to Portland - and live your dream

Please!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 01:10 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Obama left Trump a playbook on pandemics.
I call bullshit! I'm tired of this idiot talking point. Got a link to that so-called "playbook"? Then post it! Show me the "playbook" and explain exactly what parts were ignored by trump.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women