Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2023, 11:25 PM   #76
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Joe Biden's Eulogy at Strom Thurmond's Funeral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZdFjZxQXA

According to Biden, Strom Thurmond voted against the poll tax, and in favor of the extension of the voting rights act and the MLK holiday. He changed as South Carolina and the South changed. He did his best to help his Black constituents.

“The Civil Rights Movement did more to free the white man than the black man. It freed my soul.”

- Strom Thurmond as told to Joe Biden

Biden also praised James Eastland and bragged about getting an award from George Wallace.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 11:35 PM   #77
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Biden also praised James Eastland and bragged about getting an award from George Wallace.
Biden was anti-busing too. In my book that means he was pro segregation, and unwilling to provide black children with a better education.

About the quote in my post, my first thought was that’s easy for a white man to say. My second thought was Biden’s been known to make things up. So who knows whether Thurmond actually said that.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 03:27 AM   #78
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I heard that a very intelligent well organized gop finest has mucho committees investigating every and anything with even the slightest hint of a blue shade.

It's just to bad that the red dawn gop finest are a bunch of fucking morans with fucking moron supporters that don't believe in facts.

News flash...opinions and lies are not facts.
If only mega morons could have made it through grade 6. That would be equivalent to 2nd grade in a blue state that is not trying to cancel education

The gop is still trying to cancel educated voters. Gop wants to ban all votes on college campuses. They depend on voters that have never heard of colleges or even the 8th grade

That's why so many shoes fit around here

A n d...I actually did say so for the really really ignorant around here

going once
going twice
going thrice
TS is banned! RIP TS
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 03:36 AM   #79
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Biden was anti-busing too. In my book that means he was pro segregation, and unwilling to provide black children with a better education.

About the quote in my post, my first thought was that’s easy for a white man to say. My second thought was Biden’s been known to make things up. So who knows whether Thurmond actually said that.
biden was pro-busing and he voted for it until he changed his mind due to the immense protest from his community over the law (both blacks and whites were opposed to it). he made changes to the busing law that affected the southern communities more than the northern communities.

yeah.. he was pro-segregation until it wasn't workable for his political career. he just buried it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 03:45 AM   #80
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
biden was pro-busing and he voted for it until he changed his mind due to the immense protest from his community over the law (both blacks and whites were opposed to it). he made changes to the busing law that affected the southern communities more than the northern communities.

yeah.. he was pro-segregation until it wasn't workable for his political career. he just buried it.
He was only pro busing for the first year or two of his Senate career. Then he became strongly anti busing and worked hand in hand with Jesse Helms to promote segregation in schools. Biden in fact introduced a pro segregation amendment that Republican Edward Brooke of Massachusetts, at the time the only black Senator, described as “the greatest symbolic defeat for civil rights since 1964’”

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/pol...cratic-primary
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women