Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #31
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

LD said 80/20, but to me there are 3 types. The great, the ones that are sweet and you don't mind, and the horrible. I have seen very low % of the horrible. The other 2 are equal lol. Some its not about the sex, they become friends and actually care after awhile. Might be 4 catagories lol. I say 95% good. I haven't met to many real buttheads! In the end who cares, as long as the guy is happy and you are happy with what he gave you there is a mutual understanding:-) a happy and great thing between you both!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #32
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

SD7, how does it feel to find out your SO is a fucking liar.......BustedAmy said it.......so, it must be true........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #33
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I forgot the ones who are nice and sweet but make you work "hard" for a hour or more straight. I'm up for the challenge but make sure I eat my wheaties first! The % thing might be a trick question lol.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:32 PM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I can honestly say the only time the ladies are happy when I am around is when I am leaving.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #35
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarsystem View Post

From those providers willing to comment, what percentage of your clients do you actually enjoy having sex with. and if appropriate, send me a private message, otherwise post away
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
LD said 80/20, but to me there are 3 types. The great, the ones that are sweet and you don't mind, and the horrible. I have seen very low % of the horrible. The other 2 are equal lol. Some its not about the sex, they become friends and actually care after awhile. Might be 4 catagories lol. I say 95% good. I haven't met to many real buttheads!
Well I mean let's define some terms here. Enjoy... by that statement I'm assuming that the $$ is not a factor. And we're talking about the sex only, not the time that you may enjoy spending with them not in the bedroom. Regardless of who comes and sees me, I try to find as many things that I like about them as possible, some physical and some personality wise. Sometimes you can't find both in the same person, more than likely you can if you look hard enough. So non BCD time is not a variable I'm considering either.

That leaves just the organic unmingled act of making love, knocking boots, bumping uglies..whatever you want to call it. My criteria is 1. did I cum or come very close to o? 2. was there something about it that was so hot that I can think about it later (possibly spanck to it)? 3. did you do something different that no one else has ever done?

Your penis may not be all that big, size is not important all the time, they make toys for that. Learn how to use that mouth well if you feel like you may be lacking in some areas. Explore, try licking her taint or sucking on her toes while her ankles are on your shoulders, kiss and touch those parts that are ignored ofttimes. That is if pleasing your partner is relevant to your enjoyment. Some guys could care less; besides they are paying us and not the other way around. I can accept that as long as they're respectful. That is my job.

So I stick by my 80/20.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #36
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

i do not understand this thread. i thought all of the providers i have seen love me. u mean it is all an act for money. say it aint so joe
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Your penis may not be all that big, size is not important all the time, they make toys for that. Learn how to use that mouth well if you feel like you may be lacking in some areas. Explore, try licking her taint or sucking on her toes while her ankles are on your shoulders, kiss and touch those parts that are ignored ofttimes. That is if pleasing your partner is relevant to your enjoyment. Some guys could care less; besides they are paying us and not the other way around. I can accept that as long as they're respectful. That is my job.

So I stick by my 80/20.
Bless you!
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #38
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I can honestly say the only time the ladies are happy when I am around is when I am leaving.
Lol I enjoy your posts. You remind me of another, sadly departed, member who kept his humor at all times.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #39
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher View Post
i do not understand this thread. i thought all of the providers i have seen love me. u mean it is all an act for money. say it aint so joe
That was funny. Lol.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #40
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Well I mean let's define some terms here. Enjoy... by that statement I'm assuming that the $$ is not a factor. And we're talking about the sex only, not the time that you may enjoy spending with them not in the bedroom. Regardless of who comes and sees me, I try to find as many things that I like about them as possible, some physical and some personality wise. Sometimes you can't find both in the same person, more than likely you can if you look hard enough. So non BCD time is not a variable I'm considering either.

That leaves just the organic unmingled act of making love, knocking boots, bumping uglies..whatever you want to call it. My criteria is 1. did I cum or come very close to o? 2. was there something about it that was so hot that I can think about it later (possibly spanck to it)? 3. did you do something different that no one else has ever done?

So I stick by my 80/20.
I like the way you put this! I have to agree. I swayed off into to much other stuff lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women