Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Tea Terrorists - champions of debt avoidance

"I won't place one more dollar of debt on the backs of my kids or grandkids!"

If you watch the clip long enough maybe you can see the dyslexia in the graphics. 3 minutes will tell you a lot and 5 will tell you most of the relevant issues.

They keep supporting this guy but they got Weiner's seat for Weeny Tweets! LMAO! Go Tea Terrorists! You continue to tell people what stewards of America you are while the real mission is Republican deregulation of Wall Street, banks, the environment and tax loopholes for the wealthiest 1%.

The marginally-functional Tea Idiots have yet to detect the hidden agenda. They are so easily manipulated by guys like this fellow that they don't see the truck until it has run over them, backed up and done it again.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Walsh is an idiot, but you can't judge all the tea partiers by him alone. Many of them will show their own idiocy quite well individually.

The Tea Party movement got started with the best of intentions and integrity, but the Republicans soon drove that out of them. Too bad. We might have had a chance.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Well, COG, FINALLY! Your reply is at least refreshing in that a real Tea Party member realizes the Republicans stole the Tea Party concept from Ron Paul supporters in order to distance themselves from the dreadful beating they took in 2006 and in 2008.

However, I cannot stand the simplistic Paul and his willingness to blow up almost every regulation that has helped reign in corporate plunderers and things our society has proven are needed.

In a world which needs lifeguards on the beach and at the pool, Ron Paul would leave far too many bodies floating face down in the pool when he left for the day.

You may think you don't need some of the regulations and you'd be right but like I'm blind and drive "The Braillemobile" (a one-of-a-kind vehicle I bought at auction from the estate of the late Helen Keller). It weighs almost 6,000 lbs. and short of a gravel truck, I really don't have to worry if some guy gets in my way and I have the "right-of-way".

A world without rules results in a jungle where survival of the fittest is king and COG, you rank far weaker than some tin horn dictator with a fleet of jeeps equipped with .50 caliber machine guns and a gang of misfits.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:52 PM   #4
blue3122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I have a naive question. As Denzel Washington said in "Philadelphia", "Explain it to me like I am a 5 year old". If Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Eric Cantor, Boehner (does he just look orange to me?), McConnell, Frank, Shumer, et.al. have been in office for between 10 and 30 years and we somehow managed to get in a completely F'd up place, then why is everyone so upset that a group who doesn't like these people wants to do something different? It would seem that rational people would look at the (evidently) really stupid people who got us here and say "Thank Heavens someone else has a different idea". My favorite is when Reid (who would elect this guy?) stands there and says "This time (ignore the last 30) it will be different" . Who would believe him? If you do, you are Charlie Brown and he is the ultimate Lucy. You deserve to land on your ass. I am not a Tea Party person because I think they are kind of break even for doing good/harm but I did read some information and found out that most people are getting their message wrong. They have NO social or moral agenda. Their agenda (according to their websites) is simply to cut the budget and stop the massive overspending. It would seem that something different might be better than another decade of harry, mitch, chuck, barney, nancy, eric, et. al.. I think the Tea Party does a bad job of getting what message they have out to a broader population but does a good job at the grass roots level. It also seems there are multiple groups who claim to be "Tea Party". Either way, I don't think they can do worse than the congressional leadership we have now.
blue3122 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

The Tea Party has been co-opted. But I don't think Ron Paul would haphazardly eliminate all regulations, just the useless ones. And he would keep us out of foreign wars where we have no interest. And he would reign in the Fed and place it under the rule of Congress where it belongs.

Besides, Paul would still have to deal with the dimwits in Congress, so progress would be slow.

But if Ron Paul started looking like a serious contender, you can be sure that the ruling elite will photoshop pictures of him in flagrant delicto with several barnyard animals. They will never allow someone like him to be elected.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:57 PM   #6
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

The Tea Terrorists have already been a disaster and YES, Ron Paul would destroy 100 years of human rights. We would return to the era of the Robber Barons. There are enough people already "owned by the company store" as Tennessee Ernie Ford used to sing in "Sixteen Tons".
Old 10-08-2011, 12:15 AM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm not saying I'm supporting Ron Paul, he is still a Republican, but you're wrong about his policies. He is about liberty.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #8
CPT Savajo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
The Tea Terrorists have already been a disaster and YES, Ron Paul would destroy 100 years of human rights. We would return to the era of the Robber Barons. There are enough people already "owned by the company store" as Tennessee Ernie Ford used to sing in "Sixteen Tons".
Jesus Christ Lil Stevie who and the hell has hijacked your mind? If you think the Tea Party is so bad, what's your solution? Do you think Democrats are any better? Their just as fucking corrupt. Both parties are corrupt period! Plus we have a rigged financial system which most common Americans completely do not understand other than getting fucked over by it. Even if you look at the short history of the U.S. empire it's crazy to think that politicians back in the early days, or actually the laws didn't even recognize black voters. As time progressed they were counted as 1/3 of a vote, and then 2/3 of a vote. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Same thing goes for womens rights. My point is, is that both major political parties are FAILURES because 99% of them are corrupt! They were corrupt back then and their corrupt in today's world. If everything is rosy on the outside then why do we have a divided nation? What's all this noise were hearing around the U.S. as mass protests and demonstrations are croping up everywhere. It wouldn't have mattered if Hillary would have won the rigged election back in 08'. If she would have won, people wouldn't be able to say that someone is a racist because they don't agree with the policies of our current commander in chief. Their all corrupt!

I don't agree with your statement that Ron Paul would destroy 100 years of human rights. As if there not already being destroyed with the past few regimes that we've had! What about freedoms and liberties, do you think the people are gaining more? He's all about giving people more power and smaller government, the way it should be. What do you think Bush and Obama have done with the Patriot Act, there is no difference between the two clowns other than the color of their skin, their last names, and their mafia affiliations. As an example of losing freedoms do you like the fact that when you drive up to every major intersection in America or in your hometown that your being video taped and Big Brother is watching you? Or that people have a GPS chip in their car and cell phone. Their looking out for "our" best interests alright.
CPT Savajo is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:50 AM   #9
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'm not saying I'm supporting Ron Paul, he is still a Republican, but you're wrong about his policies. He is about liberty.
yeah, the rich r at liberty 2 abuse the poor any way they want
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:03 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The problem with the Tea Party is that for the most part it is older people that have not paid enough into SS/Medicare, yet they do not want to raise taxes or you to touch a system they set uyp that is paying out more to them than they put in.

They want to cut education to our younger generation so they will not have to take cuts into this fuc'd up system that they did not pay enough into.

On top of that , they seem to dumb to even understand the basic math I just presented.

Do not be fooled by these old folks , they are just trying to cut all the programs they do not benifit from and increase spending on the ones that they support.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #11
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The problem with the Tea Party is that for the most part it is older people that have not paid enough into SS/Medicare, yet they do not want to raise taxes or you to touch a system they set uyp that is paying out more to them than they put in.

They want to cut education to our younger generation so they will not have to take cuts into this fuc'd up system that they did not pay enough into.

On top of that , they seem to dumb to even understand the basic math I just presented.

Do not be fooled by these old folks , they are just trying to cut all the programs they do not benifit from and increase spending on the ones that they support.
You clearly have no understanding of the tea party other than the liberal propaganda that has been shoveled.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
You clearly have no understanding of the tea party other than the liberal propaganda that has been shoveled.
I clearly understand simple math problems.

Tea Party Folks do not.

For example...We need to either cut spending in programs such as Medicare or raise taxes. When this suggestion makes it to the Tea Folks, they start cryinf "Death panels!"

This shows a complete lack of understanding of the concepts they say they stand for.

They are a bunch of worn out old fucs who want the government out of their lives except when it comes to Defense, SS and Medicare. The three biggest government programs on the books!

No I understand that they do not understand and I understand that you do not understand and I also understand that you will never admit that you do not understand.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #13
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I clearly understand simple math problems.

Tea Party Folks do not.

For example...We need to either cut spending in programs such as Medicare or raise taxes. When this suggestion makes it to the Tea Folks, they start cryinf "Death panels!"

This shows a complete lack of understanding of the concepts they say they stand for.

They are a bunch of worn out old fucs who want the government out of their lives except when it comes to Defense, SS and Medicare. The three biggest government programs on the books!

No I understand that they do not understand and I understand that you do not understand and I also understand that you will never admit that you do not understand.
I think you will find that the tea party members are perfectly aware that changes in all government programs need to occur and are willing for that to happen. But they also do not want benefits they paid for during their lives cut while massive government waste is still going on.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm not saying they are bad people, just stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I think you will find that the tea party members are perfectly aware that changes in all government programs need to occur and are willing for that to happen. But they also do not want benefits they paid for during their lives cut while massive government waste is still going on.
Benifits they paid for? They set up a system where they paid less in than they are taking out! I think Medicade is like pay 120k take out 300k. That math will never add up.

Of course they do not want you messing with that welfare program to them. They want to cut funding for their children and grandchildren schooling before they will take a cut.

The sad thing is they are not even smart enough to realize wtf they are doing. They are not morally bad and if they had the good sense to see just wtf they are doing, they might not be so greedy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #15
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

WTF,
you are so clouded by your partisanship that you will not admit that the Tea Party has any good ideas but you are quick to defend the current administration for "Fast and Furious" as well as the Solyndra fiasco.
Budman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women