Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-18-2019, 05:00 PM   #16
Lillygirl
🌹The Premium BBW🌹

User ID: 326812
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is the last time I'm going to call you out before my profile is deactivated. You have scammed several people. Including one or two of my regulars. I gave the reference check and you took the money and never showed. You are also labeled as very flakey in the community. This is why the men and ladies treat you the way they do. Us ladies that gave the references get a call after that gentleman gets scammed and we have to hear about it. It's very unprofessional on your part and makes the rest of us look bad. These men lose confidence in seeing us because they are afraid of being scammed.
Old 08-18-2019, 09:03 PM   #17
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillygirl View Post
This is the last time I'm going to call you out before my profile is deactivated. You have scammed several people. Including one or two of my regulars. I gave the reference check and you took the money and never showed. You are also labeled as very flakey in the community. This is why the men and ladies treat you the way they do. Us ladies that gave the references get a call after that gentleman gets scammed and we have to hear about it. It's very unprofessional on your part and makes the rest of us look bad. These men lose confidence in seeing us because they are afraid of being scammed.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:35 AM   #18
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Old 08-19-2019, 06:59 AM   #19
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

User ID: 418264
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait I’ve never showed. That has never happened. If your referring to a certain person with the name edj..... then he has been the one disrespecting me if you want the screenshots you can seee them and I will gladly show you and everyone why I will not see him. He was a friend and what not but decided to start stalking my ex gf after we did a double with him. I had to go pick her up and he offered to help. Well I told him I would make my part right but he was wanting a doubbble. Then would text me and ask randomly “so am I getting laid?” while I’m at work off my real number! Well i got laid off and told him when i made it to Lr i would stop by his house and a few days later he says “so you have to see someone else to come see me?” I live a hour and half away Little Rock. so missy before you even dare come at me get your facts straight before you assume things
Old 08-19-2019, 07:02 AM   #20
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

My ECCIE Reviews

This is why I’m retiring I don’t sit by my phone all day waiting for a call. I have a life and a family who is very much so up my behind. I have seen plenty of people and never required a deposit. IF they do give me money they do it out of us being friends and we have worked a deal out. So before you even talk to me and come at me as a woman you have ZERO right to assume things over someone who is mad. I’m pretty sure 90% of the guys in this area are all our regulars.
Old 08-19-2019, 07:13 AM   #21
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t just see everyone. I see a select few and like to keep it that way. If I haven’t seen you it’s because one someone “blocked”, i have a job, school, and a family to tend to. If that is to hard to understand then I’m sorry and once I’m disrespected like that person and oh let’s bring up the other guy your referring to that I have a RESTRAINING order on for stalking my house after he became obsessed. Before you believe one side of a story you might wanna get both before you assume something on someone.
Old 08-19-2019, 07:16 AM   #22
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

My ECCIE Reviews

Also for the record no ladies treat me badly or talk badly but you I just don’t like all the drama involved in the hobby any longer the pettiness is absolutely childish. We are NOT in high school. I’ve been to high school and don’t wanna be back in drama like high school.
Old 08-19-2019, 07:20 AM   #23
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

My ECCIE Reviews

And for the record I have no messages besides a ref on a guy that you gave me back in 2017 when the client YOU vouched for ripped me off.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:52 PM   #24
Lillygirl
🌹The Premium BBW🌹

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste69 View Post
Wait I’ve never showed. That has never happened. If your referring to a certain person with the name edj..... then he has been the one disrespecting me if you want the screenshots you can seee them and I will gladly show you and everyone why I will not see him. He was a friend and what not but decided to start stalking my ex gf after we did a double with him. I had to go pick her up and he offered to help. Well I told him I would make my part right but he was wanting a doubbble. Then would text me and ask randomly “so am I getting laid?” while I’m at work off my real number! Well i got laid off and told him when i made it to Lr i would stop by his house and a few days later he says “so you have to see someone else to come see me?” I live a hour and half away Little Rock. so missy before you even dare come at me get your facts straight before you assume things
My client from Ft. Smith. You were on your way to NWA. He sent you the money and you never showed. Don't try to cover your tracks. There are several people you've done this too. This man called me in tears and in a panic because he wasted the donation money on you.
Old 08-19-2019, 04:58 PM   #25
Lillygirl
🌹The Premium BBW🌹

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Quote:
And for the record I have no messages besides a ref on a guy that you gave me back in 2017 when the client YOU vouched for ripped me off.
Staff Edit - Biomed1, every client I have vouched for has always been in good standing. None of them have taken any money from you or ripped you off. I don't deal with liars and you seem to be one. Any gentleman I have vouched for usually comes back to tell me how things went. I always get a call if something goes wrong and if that person did rip you off you would have contacted me. I'm not stupid love. I pay close attention. Some of you females need to learn the words "say less." If y'all would shut your mouths and pay attention to the people around you you wouldn't have any problems!!!
Old 08-19-2019, 04:59 PM   #26
Lillygirl
🌹The Premium BBW🌹

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Also for the record no ladies treat me badly or talk badly but you I just don’t like all the drama involved in the hobby any longer the pettiness is absolutely childish. We are NOT in high school. I’ve been to high school and don’t wanna be back in drama like high school.
If you supposedly don't like drama why do you do things to people to cause it?!!!
Old 08-19-2019, 05:06 PM   #27
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh your talking about the guy who was wanting to leave his entire life for me because the gfe was to much. I didn't know he saw you. Might not of saw him if i know that. He deleted his account also on here because his wife found out. I’ve alrwadt addressed him talking crap to clients i haven’t even seen and then they still saw me because they saw what a lunatic he was. Me and him had a sb/sd relationship and he got mad that I was seeing others. Now must we call names miss Lillygirl? That’s not very playful sweetheart I actually had just talked to him as well about meeting up. I’m sure we wouldn’t have problems if girls who call them selfs a “cum dumpster” would stop assuming and come talk like a woman. You ever hear there is two sides to a story? This would be one. Thank you doll face. Let me grab ahold of that cum dumpster and float my way outta this convo with you
Old 08-19-2019, 05:13 PM   #28
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

My ECCIE Reviews

Staff Edit - Remove Private Communication - Biomed1
Quote:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Old 08-19-2019, 05:30 PM   #29
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

My ECCIE Reviews

Also I have seen the people that has done reviews on me not people who has not. So please tell when i took this persons money because I’m talking to him right now and he’s calling you crazy! Staff Edit - Biomed1 and don’t ever call me out my name my name is not stupid bitch it’s just bitch. You’re bringing out a side cum dumpster that’s not very nice. One I’m far from stupid. Also for two get some class.
Old 08-19-2019, 05:42 PM   #30
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

My ECCIE Reviews

Staff Edit - Remove Private Communications - Biomed1
Quote:
Quote:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women