Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2019, 09:45 AM   #1
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83
Default A Long Rant

OK. So I've been a member here for awhile. I've tried to be helpful to all, both providers and hobbyists. I write reviews of my encounters (not all of them) that I try my utmost to be honest and thorough. This takes time. I know several other of my fellow hobbyists who spend much more time "crafting" their reviews than I do, but even so I spend a fair amount of time trying to ensure that what I write for a particular provider is a 100% accurate recounting of the experience that I personally had with them.

In the same light, I have ventured outside the box in search of other providers that I believe would be welcome additions to our little corner of the web. I'm not afraid of stepping out of the box, as it were. I recommend to them that they join this site and am more than willing to write an accurate review of them if and when they do.

Now the reason for this long ramble is simple. Nothing gets me more than getting a private message from some hobbyists that have been members of this site for years in some cases, but have not contributed one review and have minimal posts in their time here. This site is an information sharing site, not an information giving site. If you don't have access to the ROS, I suggest that you either start reviewing yourself or pay for premium access. Don't expect me to tell you what I thought of a particular provider that I've already written in the ROS. In the words of Robert Mueller, I'm just going to say what's in the report, nothing more, nothing less.

On another note, when I read some other's reviews of the same providers that I've seen and they describe the situation in a way that I know is totally false, I sometimes enquire from the provider about it myself. In more than one case I have gotten the "rest of the story" when the hobbyist's was not an accurate depiction of the rest of the story. Part of this is that when I give a provider a strong "yes" recommendation, I want to know where I went wrong. I also try my hardest not to white knight for any provider. I just treat them fairly, and hope that they treat me fairly.

I wrote my very first review on ASPD in Houston. It was of the same caliber of some of my reviews today. I was brutally criticized by the Houston members for not only how I wrote it, but who I reviewed and I didn't get credit for the review. When I see some of the reviews here that pass muster, I sit in absolute disbelief. I won't criticize the reviewer if they are new and this is their first review. But when they have been told several times by the moderators and given the page on how to write a review and they totally ignore it, then we have a problem. Then I can't blame others for being critical of your review writing skills.

In summary (and I know I've ranted much too long here):

1. I will not give information offline or via PM to anyone who does not write reviews and share information themselves. This is not a one way street.

2. Don't get your butt chafed if you get criticized for writing poorly written reviews with no useful information, especially if you've written several reviews in the same way and have been told in each one that you need to improve by the moderators.

3. To providers, I very rarely PERSONALLY recommend a hobbyist see a certain provider. If you are told that I personally recommended someone see you, please feel free to PM me or contact me and verify. I vouch for very few hobbyists on this site (probably less than 10, and I've only personally met 1).
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:29 AM   #2
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

+1
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:35 AM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Nice rant my friend. Well said.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:42 AM   #4
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

What this guy said. 100.
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:39 AM   #5
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider I appreciate the rant and the heart behind it.
Many of my clients are scared to write them because of the lash back and rude comments but most of my reviews are first timers and have gone to do many more of other ladies. I STRESS THE ISSUE IT IS A 2 way street.. If every one just read them and no one wrote them then what would this board be? The problem is when I guy finally veers out and writes the first one for the most part it is treated like; oh what does this guy know it his only first review. Which is simply not true. I have a guy I have seen for 9 yrs in Shreveport he has seen every trainee I have ever taught the business and seen girls posted on back page and now skip the games. He is a normal 40 yr old single man with a hard job and likes massages with extra umph. As I was visiting him the last time he told me how he went to see someone and there was a man in the shower?? I urged him to warn other gents about it he became a member. Since he just signed up he was treated like he was a newbie with zero knowledge of the hobby but in fact he was just a newbie to having a handle only. Over and Over I here of men being bullied if you will scaring off others from participating as would be helpful to others.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:55 AM   #6
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
What this guy said. 100.

+100 1/3!
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 12:05 PM   #7
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
As a provider I appreciate the rant and the heart behind it.
Many of my clients are scared to write them because of the lash back and rude comments but most of my reviews are first timers and have gone to do many more of other ladies. I STRESS THE ISSUE IT IS A 2 way street.. If every one just read them and no one wrote them then what would this board be? The problem is when I guy finally veers out and writes the first one for the most part it is treated like; oh what does this guy know it his only first review. Which is simply not true. I have a guy I have seen for 9 yrs in Shreveport he has seen every trainee I have ever taught the business and seen girls posted on back page and now skip the games. He is a normal 40 yr old single man with a hard job and likes massages with extra umph. As I was visiting him the last time he told me how he went to see someone and there was a man in the shower?? I urged him to warn other gents about it he became a member. Since he just signed up he was treated like he was a newbie with zero knowledge of the hobby but in fact he was just a newbie to having a handle only. Over and Over I here of men being bullied if you will scaring off others from participating as would be helpful to others.
This may be true in your gent's case. However, if you look over my post history I generally give the benefit of the doubt. But when someone starts posting like they know everything and everyone and have no other post history or review history I'm going to call them on it. We were ALL new once. Some people just need to put on their big girl panties and deal with it. The baptism by fire on Eccie is nothing like it was on ASPD.

In today's climate, I'm not going to share info with someone who has no post history and I don't trust. That's just me.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 12:57 PM   #8
Slimguy619
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post

In summary (and I know I've ranted much too long here):

1. I will not give information offline or via PM to anyone who does not write reviews and share information themselves. This is not a one way street.
I've explained the surface of my situation through Private Message already. If my request was that frowned upon, I apologize; I would have been more than happy to share my networked information from other web sites.

I generally agree with everything you said. I hope all is well.
Slimguy619 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 12:58 PM   #9
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

+100.

Well said!
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 02:10 PM   #10
AgFox
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

You Sir, have the very best rants. And I would like to say that I've always appreciated you going down the path less traveled to find new and intriguing talent. Thanks!
AgFox is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 06:02 PM   #11
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
Since he just signed up he was treated like he was a newbie with zero knowledge of the hobby but in fact he was just a newbie to having a handle only. Over and Over I here of men being bullied if you will scaring off others from participating as would be helpful to others.

Having been a newbie back in March, I appreciate what you are saying. You kinda have to build up your cred which is what I did. I think I take issue when someone has been here since 2016, has 1 encounter and a handful of posts. But the posts are to say something usually negative about a provider in someone else's review.

I feel the same way about elections, if you chose not to vote you don't get to say anything about the person who won. If you are going to play in the game, you need to throw a chip in.

You get out of ECCIE what you put in. If you are going to post ISO's, then let's hear the review. If you are a provider looking for the best place to eat, then tell us thanks and where you ended up. It's like everything else in life. Give and take.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:51 AM   #12
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Surely everyone knows by now the old “good place to eat” I’m “x” area is a providers creative way to circumvent the ad process while letting guys know she is in town with free time lol.. but I digress

So this was about guys asking u for info they should otherwise earn or pay for?

Why not just tell the guys to fuck off?

I agree guys take and take from a board and never give back and it’s the decline of the board, however even guys that seemingly “give back” to the board in the way of reviews can be problematic for the board by being known time wasters.. hagglers, and manipulators.. not saying that’s the case here specifically but not saying it isn’t either.. reviews use to mean something.. anymore they are a joke.. well.. depending on WHO they are about and not written by..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post

If you are a provider looking for the best place to eat, then tell us thanks and where you ended up. It's like everything else in life. Give and take.
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:34 PM   #13
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 07:57 PM   #14
Zebco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWDeAnna View Post
Surely everyone knows by now the old “good place to eat” I’m “x” area is a providers creative way to circumvent the ad process while letting guys know she is in town with free time lol.. but I digress

So this was about guys asking u for info they should otherwise earn or pay for?

Why not just tell the guys to fuck off?

I agree guys take and take from a board and never give back and it’s the decline of the board, however even guys that seemingly “give back” to the board in the way of reviews can be problematic for the board by being known time wasters.. hagglers, and manipulators.. not saying that’s the case here specifically but not saying it isn’t either.. reviews use to mean something.. anymore they are a joke.. well.. depending on WHO they are about and not written by..
This ho think she got it all figured out but she aint got no pics and no review since 2016! Yeet!
Zebco is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 07:01 AM   #15
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I agree with arealone 100%. Well said sir!
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women