Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2018, 07:42 PM   #16
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Well That sums up about how I see some things....
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:17 PM   #17
PervusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Nothings View Post
I went back and checked all my means of communicating and unless there is a message in a bottle somewhere i missed or morse code or something Maximus we had nothing scheduled dear..
Do You recall the details of said scheduling?
Yes, we did have an appointment. I was supposed to meet you at a hotel in north Austin. Then you asked me to pick you up at an department on Runberg near Metric because your ride fell through. You stood me up there. Then on my way back home to south Austin, we had a text conversation where you asked me to come back. I did and you stood me up again. So, yes. There was an appointment. I did not make this up.
PervusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #18
Biggoron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I think many of the women here would disagree with your sentiment that only the fucked up are doing this, Nothings.
Biggoron is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:15 PM   #19
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Howdy Boys. Sorry it took so long to come to my own defense.
Really Maximus? Again?
I get it, this is the only way to get my attention.
I feel like your throwing a fit because youve been unable to entice me into another encounter with you?
I went back and checked all my means of communicating and unless there is a message in a bottle somewhere i missed or morse code or something Maximus we had nothing scheduled dear..
Now Im the first to admit im not the most put together hooker on the board, got some daddy issues and countless other not so shiny parts ..
I understand that yalls time is valuable and that when im not ready in time it affects your real life, that why i admit to my issues. Im giving you a heads up that hey my head is in the clouds.
While i am a bit of a flake i am all to aware of when i miss an appointment.. Maybe for some Hobbyist the life of a provider is pretty glamorous..
getting fucked all day for money ..
well sex and money make the world go around so we must be having a blast!! sure beats punching the clock all day !!
But at the end of the day its my soul on the line, i gotta look at myself in the mirror..
So if i gotta take a little longer to get myself ready,
if i gotta take an extra 30 minutes in a hot bath so i can be happy to see you then i will..
its part of the detachment we are all required to have,
because No matter how many dicks i suck i still gotta be presentable to the ones i love..
hopelessly trying to keep it all inside when i talk to my daughter about how valuable she is...
Im not asking for anything from you readers except a little reality in our
fantasy world..
Lets be real
If i wasnt so fucked up and if i could be on time to everything
i wouldnt be here deep throating your cocks and taking it like a champ..
i would be a god damn astronaut or a doctor like mamma always wanted.. lol

but all that aside I think the review is totally unfair because there was no appointment.. not for lack of trying on his part but lack of interest on mine. The time we shared was alot of fun Maximus, but times have changed and ive moved on...I think its best you do as well.

Love Your Favorite SKank
Strange Jayne.
Always Late but Your Gonna Love Me..
I support you and everything you said in your reply. You owned the TCB and most hooker won't do that. They also won't be brutally honest about what it's like being a hooker.

PS - First, I would like you to know that I think you are the most stunning provider on Eccie.

If you were one of my gals I would cherish and spoil you.

I saw this thread today about some guy (the one who is at fault because he has creepy stalking behavior) being mean to you. Wouldn't it be so awesome to never have to deal with negativity again?

I bet you also dislike scheduling. What if I told you those headaches could disappear?

Wouldn't it be awesome to have an incall location that was free?

Don't pinch yourself because this isn't a dream!

I already feel like I'm falling in love with you so let me help you.

What you heard about me is true. I have model like looks and a great body. I'm really hot.

My female friends also say that I give the best full body mutual touch sensual massages with dual happy endings on the planet. Doesn't that sound so good? I thought so.

Why don't we set a time and I will give you one and we can chit chat. I know and can execute ways to help maximize our profits.

We are meant to be together and work as a team. You might not think so now but you will change your mind one way or the other. That's a promise.

Let's sing to mom, dad, Baby Jesus and all of the angels.

Did I mention that I was falling in love with you? Let's fall in love together at the same time.

What are you waiting for?

Just trust me.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:28 PM   #20
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
I just came for TTs comment

But the honest and raw response was certainly a treat. I’m picking up what you’re putting down girl.
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:44 PM   #21
Biggoron
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
I just came for TTs comment

But the honest and raw response was certainly a treat. I’m picking up what you’re putting down girl.

Why? She literally said all of you doing this are only doing this because you are too fucked up to do something "real".

Doesn't seem like a compliment to me.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:57 PM   #22
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoron View Post
Why? She literally said all of you doing this are only doing this because you are too fucked up to do something "real".

Did i say that i relate?
Nope, simply gave praise for her feeling comfortable enough to be open about what she feels and thinks about what she’s doing and having courage enough to publicly express it on the board.
I love the rawness and intensity.

Doesn’t seem like it’s up for debate to me.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:35 PM   #23
Biggoron
Valued Poster

Edit : Nevermind. I don't care.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:20 AM   #24
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Howdy Boys. Sorry it took so long to come to my own defense.
Really Maximus? Again?
I get it, this is the only way to get my attention.
I feel like your throwing a fit because youve been unable to entice me into another encounter with you?
Now Im the first to admit im not the most put together hooker on the board, got some daddy issues and countless other not so shiny parts ..
I understand that yalls time is valuable and that when im not ready in time it affects your real life, that why i admit to my issues. Im giving you a heads up that hey my head is in the clouds.
While i am a bit of a flake i am all to aware of when i miss an appointment.. Maybe for some Hobbyist the life of a provider is pretty glamorous..
getting fucked all day for money ..
well sex and money make the world go around so we must be having a blast!! sure beats punching the clock all day !!
But at the end of the day its my soul on the line, i gotta look at myself in the mirror..
So if i gotta take a little longer to get myself ready,
if i gotta take an extra 30 minutes in a hot bath so i can be happy to see you then i will..
its part of the detachment we are all required to have,
because No matter how many dicks i suck i still gotta be presentable to the ones i love..
hopelessly trying to keep it all inside when i talk to my daughter about how valuable she is...
Im not asking for anything from you readers except a little reality in our
fantasy world..
Lets be real
If i wasnt so fucked up and if i could be on time to everything
i wouldnt be here deep throating your cocks and taking it like a champ..
i would be a god damn astronaut or a doctor like mamma always wanted.. lol

but all that aside I think the review is totally unfair because there was no appointment.. not for lack of trying on his part but lack of interest on mine. The time we shared was alot of fun Maximus, but times have changed and ive moved on...I think its best you do as well.

Love Your Favorite SKank
Strange Jayne.
Always Late but Your Gonna Love Me..
Nicely said.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 10:33 AM   #25
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoron View Post

Are you worried that you are contributing to them being fucked up? You can't think that they really wanted to be a hooker when they grew up? Its obviously not really a choice for most.

But hey, if you think that they truly enjoy banging random fat, old white guys then you're crazy.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 12:30 PM   #26
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Whut 'bout specific indy-vid-jewel fat, old white guys? Axskin' fer a friendt.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 02:47 PM   #27
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Are you worried that you are contributing to them being fucked up?
Don’t you love when this happens. The contribution by assholes to the decline of publicly mentally unstable providers. It’s oddly satisfying when the degradation goes on all why the same guy is on a hooker board and in a hookers inbox for some fun.

Quote:
But hey, if you think that they truly enjoy banging random fat, old white guys then you're crazy.
It happens to be a fetish of mine. Now, is that normal? Depends on who you ask, the old white dudes tend to think it’s a great thing! ;p
Old 03-16-2018, 05:27 PM   #28
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
Don’t you love when this happens. The contribution by assholes to the decline of publicly mentally unstable providers. It’s oddly satisfying when the degradation goes on all why the same guy is on a hooker board and in a hookers inbox for some fun.

Which provider do you refer to as being mental unstable?

It happens to be a fetish of mine. Now, is that normal? Depends on who you ask, the old white dudes tend to think it’s a great thing! ;p
The money is a fetish.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 05:31 PM   #29
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah, i date old white guys in my RW life. They don’t usually have significant amounts of money. Just wisdom, quick wit and strong tongues... interpret that as you may ;p
Old 03-16-2018, 05:48 PM   #30
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

^^^^^^

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Sweet.Nothings

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies