Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #16
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
What part of "able bodied adults" do you not get? They can do the jobs the illegal aliens are currently doing. These people need to be mowing lawns, picking crops and scrubbing toilets.
Those people would probably still need welfare to subsidize their living because those jobs provide some of the lowest wages in the country.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Alright, since you won't answer the question in the other thread, where i posted it 3 times, i'll ask it here.

How many people in your respective families are freeloading moochers who don't pay any federal income taxes?
Zero

Your turn
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Joe do you automatically believe that the 47 percent that pay no federal income taxes are all on welfare? The people who although not paying Federal taxes still contribute to payroll tax, medicare, social security, property taxes and of course retail taxes.

What about the senior citizen who make up 22% of the non payers in this country? Or the 17 percent that consists of full time students, disabled and ill people as well as disable veterans?

I guess we should all say "To hell with those folks." Right?

Do you consider every person on welfare is a freeloader? You know we are talking about Welfare and not social disability, being able bodied has nothing to do with get housing assistance or food stamps- it has to do with your income or lack of income.

It's okay to say what Romney said was stupid without going back on your values or beliefs but what Romney said was idiotic, careless, and far from the truth. Acknowledging that Romney may not be the greatest person for the job doesn't make you any less republican it just means you are able to step aside a look at things independently and back it up with something of substance.

Joe's full of shit
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Alright, since you won't answer the question in the other thread, where i posted it 3 times, i'll ask it here.

How many people in your respective families are freeloading moochers who don't pay any federal income taxes?
Again, zero. Now STFU.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #20
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Zero
You don't lie very well. At all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Again, zero. Now STFU.
And neither do you.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're the only one lying here, Doove. Take my advice, STFU.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

If I am required to pay $50,000 in Federal Income taxes in a fiscal year, would it be okay if I hired enough employees to increase my overhead so I would only have to pay my mandatory Federal self-employment taxes and then I would NOT have to pay the $50,000 in Federal Income taxes?

Would I be a freeloading moocher?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

when you werent working you paid federal income taxes?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Joe do you automatically believe that the 47 percent that pay no federal income taxes are all on welfare? The people who although not paying Federal taxes still contribute to payroll tax, medicare, social security, property taxes and of course retail taxes.

What about the senior citizen who make up 22% of the non payers in this country? Or the 17 percent that consists of full time students, disabled and ill people as well as disable veterans?

Do you consider every person on welfare is a freeloader? You know we are talking about Welfare and not social disability, being able bodied has nothing to do with get housing assistance or food stamps- it has to do with your income or lack of income.

It's okay to say what Romney said was stupid without going back on your values or beliefs but what Romney said was idiotic, careless, and far from the truth. Acknowledging that Romney may not be the greatest person for the job doesn't make you any less republican it just means you are able to step aside a look at things independently and back it up with something of substance.

Cut to the chase. Millions of Americans are abusing the welfare system. These people should no longer be able to steal from their neighbors by not working and receiving welfare benefits they don't truly need. That's what Romney is talking about. I think most Americans realize that. My guess is, you do too.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #25
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

You just disregarded my entire statement, his statement wasn't just about welfare. It was about the people who he assumed paid no taxes whatsoever and lumped them together with welfare recipients and citizen who participate in other social or "entitlement" programs.

You not answering a single one of my questions speaks volumes, at least I am able to respond to your comments straightforward, without doing some welfare reach around.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
when you werent working you paid federal income taxes?
It's none of your fucking business, but I was still making money.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cut to the chase. Millions of Americans are abusing the welfare system. These people should no longer be able to steal from their neighbors by not working and receiving welfare benefits they don't truly need. That's what Romney is talking about. I think most Americans realize that. My guess is, you do too.

welfare or 47% of working people who pay no income tax ?

youre spinning so fast youre confusing yourself Joe ... take a Geritol break and regroup
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

If it was up to me, ALL FEDERAL welfare programs would end because they are NOT CONSTITUTIONAL. If the states want to have social welfare programs, that's up to them. We never should have allowed FDR to start the social welfare state back in the thirties.

Romney is not my ideal candidate, but that is certainly not because he's too conservative. For you to call Romney stupid is absurd; the man is brilliant.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Strike a nerve?

Quote:
It's none of your fucking business, but I was still making money.
I think that's what they call "a non-denial denial".

COG, though, would call it a straw-man.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those people would probably still need welfare to subsidize their living because those jobs provide some of the lowest wages in the country.
The illegal aliens live on the income produced by those jobs; Americans are just going to have to make do. If we subsidize someone's income, we're just borrowing it from our kids and our grandkids. Our unfunded liabilities are over one hundred trillion dollars. We are bankrupt; this madness has to end.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women