Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #31
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have not found a correlation between costs and services. I have found a correlation between looks and costs. I also tend to find a negative relative between looks and service. There are outliers to all of this, of course.

But put simply, by paying more you are not guaranteeing better service. The opposite also holds true but paying less you are not guaranteeing bad service. The one thing that I have noticed is that ladies who start to discount generally leave the hobby. The amount of revenue that they can generate is not with their time and the hassles involved.
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:13 AM   #32
Miss Omaha O
Account Disabled

User ID: 165392
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you Lady Y, It’s frustrating sometimes……But my friends understand that I have a life i have to afford as well and i can’t do that on $60/hh’s!! I guess certain people don’t mind driving the Ford Taurus over the Audi.
Miss Omaha O is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #33
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate everyone's input on this. Great responses!

I will say this, I respect my body, mind and soul to much to ever give it away for 60 to 100.

But to each their own!
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #34
Miss Omaha O
Account Disabled

User ID: 165392
My ECCIE Reviews

AGREED!!!
Miss Omaha O is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #35
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
I appreciate everyone's input on this. Great responses!

I will say this, I respect my body, mind and soul to much to ever give it away for 60 to 100.

But to each their own!
You are right. And taking charge of your own business, you have every right to charge what ever you want. And never offer specials. You have that right.

But it's an incredibly fine line we all walk, isn't it?

In the same way, I can say to my employer, "pay me $XXXXX, because I'm worth it, and if you don't, I won't work for you." And he can say to me, "damn, you're worth it to me" and pay it to me, or he can say, "have a nice life" and hire someone else who will work for less. That's his choice as the employer.

Hopefully, I've added the value to my employer to make sure I'm worth it. But ultimately, it's not how good I "think" I am, but it's how good my employer thinks I am, and my worth on the open market. IMO, it is NEVER my place to criticize the person who would be willing to do my job for less money, NOR is it to criticize my boss for not seeing my value. Ultimately it is the value that I've demonstrated, compared to the marketplace.

Hopefully, I've shown my value to him, and he will pay me what I'm worth. If not, I have the choice of taking less, or walking away.
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #36
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

It's your time right? Charge whatever you wish.
If you are too busy to keep up you're most likely not charging enough.
Of course the opposite is also true.

What gets me is a gent will see a BP provider for 100 and he's #10 that day.
I have to read the review but I don't want to.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:19 AM   #37
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
You are right. And taking charge of your own business, you have every right to charge what ever you want. And never offer specials. You have that right.

But it's an incredibly fine line we all walk, isn't it?

In the same way, I can say to my employer, "pay me $XXXXX, because I'm worth it, and if you don't, I won't work for you." And he can say to me, "damn, you're worth it to me" and pay it to me, or he can say, "have a nice life" and hire someone else who will work for less. That's his choice as the employer.

Hopefully, I've added the value to my employer to make sure I'm worth it. But ultimately, it's not how good I "think" I am, but it's how good my employer thinks I am, and my worth on the open market. IMO, it is NEVER my place to criticize the person who would be willing to do my job for less money, NOR is it to criticize my boss for not seeing my value. Ultimately it is the value that I've demonstrated, compared to the marketplace.

Hopefully, I've shown my value to him, and he will pay me what I'm worth. If not, I have the choice of taking less, or walking away.
Very well put MB. Bravo!

It works both ways. If my boss has treated me well and with respect I will work a couple of hours extra when needed and not charge him. If he hasn't treated me well, then I will make sure he pays me for every second I am there.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #38
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
It's your time right? Charge whatever you wish.
If you are too busy to keep up you're most likely not charging enough.
Of course the opposite is also true.

What gets me is a gent will see a BP provider for 100 and he's #10 that day.
I have to read the review but I don't want to.
What gets me is the guy will see a BP provider for a 100 a hour then right a bad review. What did he expect for a 100!
Old 09-18-2013, 11:26 AM   #39
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Doesn't matter if you drive an audi, porsche or a ford focus its what you can afford to drive. People will see you based upon who you are, the services you offer them and most importanly, what they can afford to spend.

I used to think that the motto, "you get what pay for" rang true for most ladies, but it doesn't anymore. Some ladies who have a rate of $150 hour can offer the same, if not better services than the lady who charges $300 for an hour.

People need to live within their means including both hobbyists and providers. The thing to remember, hobbyists usually have families that they need to provide for and contrary to what some might think, at the end of the day.....the hooker is just a hooker and the hobbyists aren't responsible for your lifestyle.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:32 PM   #40
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Has anyone ever owned a jaguar from the 80's? expensive and a total piece of crap.

Even Audi's caught fire and had their throttles stick sending people on rides.
What this has to do with this thread I no longer know.

Slowly backs out of room.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #41
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by giabella View Post
I offer special rates often when I travel as well as play around home. If I have a hotel room already and only have one client booked for that day, why not offer a special so some of the clients who have been wanting to see me (but maybe can't spend the whole 250) get a chance to see me as well. I understand some gents have to be very discrete in filtering money for play so when a provider offers rates it doesn't necessarily mean her services are then less than stellar (at least not in my case). Perhaps some clients see rate specials as an opportunity to see someone they've had their eye on or a regular to be able to repeat more often. The logic is that rates vary for various reasons. Quality should stay the same.
Well said lovely lady.
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #42
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
If a provider keeps lowering her donation or offering specials, what does this make you think of the provider?
As others have alluded to, that in and of itself is not dispositive. My opinion would be formed by the sum of knowledge available. If it's someone I haven't seen but has a history of recent good reviews, the reviews would drive my opinion. No history of reviews, it would be too much an unknown for me and by virtue of that, I wouldn't want to see her.

I may be more gun shy than most and won't TOFTT (sorry) so i tend to let reviews, board demeanor, etc guide me. I can tell you there is a provider I like to see in san antonio that offers humpday special $$ instead of $$.5. She is as good on Wednesdays as any other day. Really all depends on the provider.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:37 PM   #43
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Quote:
Very well put MB. Bravo!

It works both ways. If my boss has treated me well and with respect I will work a couple of hours extra when needed and not charge him. If he hasn't treated me well, then I will make sure he pays me for every second I am there.
This is true. I'm currently in such a situation.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #44
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Just because you charge more does not make you better. Better service makes you a better provider.

Further, I grow weary of the BP diatribes. I have met a lot of ladies on Backpage who provided a wonderful experience. To be honest, some of the gals are on BP because the drama on Eccie and other pages makes them weary.

Very early in this thread someone warned that threads on money never end well and to be honest, much of this thread has soured me on this hobby.

It baffles me that those of us in this hobby take the time to look down on others. There is no hierarchy. We are not at the top of some ladder. We participate in a hobby where we don't want people knowing our real life avatars. We participate in a hobby where the real world would look down on us harshly. Yet, we somehow feel the need to denigrate or deride others.

Star Belly Sneetches
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:58 PM   #45
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrycar934 View Post
Just because you charge more does not make you better. Better service makes you a better provider.

Further, I grow weary of the BP diatribes. I have met a lot of ladies on Backpage who provided a wonderful experience. To be honest, some of the gals are on BP because the drama on Eccie and other pages makes them weary.

Very early in this thread someone warned that threads on money never end well and to be honest, much of this thread has soured me on this hobby.

It baffles me that those of us in this hobby take the time to look down on others. There is no hierarchy. We are not at the top of some ladder. We participate in a hobby where we don't want people knowing our real life avatars. We participate in a hobby where the real world would look down on us harshly. Yet, we somehow feel the need to denigrate or deride others.

Star Belly Sneetches
Very well said. My denigration of BP is only due to the additional effort and risk involved in "screening" such a provider. I have no doubt that there are good providers there with very low risk. So...to me....there is a "security" premium that I'm willing to pay. I'm willing to forego the $60 provider on BP and pay more for a verified provider with reviews.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women