Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2019, 10:30 AM   #1
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Manafort will spend the rest of his life in jail?

Rachel Maddow last night said Paul Manafort will spend 7 to 10 years in jail for his current convictions, and 10 more years are about to be added on top of that. She noted how his physical appearance has deteriorated since Mueller & Company unleashed their fury on him, and speculated whether he'd die in jail.

Manafort should have gotten two or three years tops. People convicted of similar tax crimes get maybe a year or two.

This is indicative of how the criminal justice system has gotten out of control. If prosecutors and judges want to screw someone, he will be royally screwed.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 10:59 AM   #2
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Rachel Maddow last night said Paul Manafort will spend 7 to 10 years in jail for his current convictions, and 10 more years are about to be added on top of that. She noted how his physical appearance has deteriorated since Mueller & Company unleashed their fury on him, and speculated whether he'd die in jail.

Manafort should have gotten two or three years tops. People convicted of similar tax crimes get maybe a year or two.

This is indicative of how the criminal justice system has gotten out of control. If prosecutors and judges want to screw someone, he will be royally screwed.
Tiny you are one of the few on here that is opened minded but I say,Thats to fucking bad for these criminals. These white collar criminals want sympathy for their crimes that typically fuck over hundreds if not thousands of people. They complain about 3-5 years sentences when they hand out 10 + year sentences routinely for burglary, and other crimes like forbidden topics to people who dont have money. Americas prisons are full of poor people. Fuck these assholes. Not one of the cock suckers who caused the Financial collapse in 2008 went to jail. I dont like seeing anyone go to jail but I hope Mueller slams the door on these hypocrites
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:01 AM   #3
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

He only looks bad because he can't dye his hair in jail.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:22 AM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

keeping him in solitary confinement as well.

I don't get that.... he hasn't been sentenced yet.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:42 AM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Tiny you are one of the few on here that is opened minded but I say,Thats to fucking bad for these criminals. These white collar criminals want sympathy for their crimes that typically fuck over hundreds if not thousands of people. They complain about 3-5 years sentences when they hand out 10 + year sentences routinely for burglary, and other crimes like forbidden topics to people who dont have money. Americas prisons are full of poor people. Fuck these assholes. Not one of the cock suckers who caused the Financial collapse in 2008 went to jail. I dont like seeing anyone go to jail but I hope Mueller slams the door on these hypocrites
Mystic, I've got no argument with about 90% of what you wrote, and strongly agree that people without money are screwed over worse by the criminal justice system. I might have highlighted drug offenders instead of burglars. The incarceration rate is way too high in the USA. As to the financial collapse, some of the people who lied about information on mortgage forms, etc., did deserve some jail time. From watching American Greed on CNBC, my impression is that con men get about what they deserve.

The problem is when, pardon the expression, you get started on a witch hunt. This could have happened but did not with the financial collapse. Who are you going to go after? Richard Fuld (Lehman Brothers)? Barney Franks? George W. Bush? I don't believe they committed crimes, although they all played a part in the collapse.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 11:45 AM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Dilbert, Why do you think they put him in solitary? Are trying to get a confession or break him down or something?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:21 PM   #7
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
keeping him in solitary confinement as well.

I don't get that.... he hasn't been sentenced yet.
Dilbert our jails are full of people that spend years in solitary confinement. Why are you so concerned about this Traitor? I dont get it?
Old 01-26-2019, 12:28 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Dilbert our jails are full of people that spend years in solitary confinement. Why are you so concerned about this Traitor? I dont get it?
He wasn’t convicted as a traitor. Tax crimes and loan crimes. Name another person convicted of white collar crimes that are in solitary confinement. Not even Al Capone did. BTW, Manafort’s crimes happened under Mueller’s watch as FBI director. I guess he was too busy covering for the Uranium 1 deal.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:31 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
He only looks bad because he can't dye his hair in jail.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:37 PM   #10
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He wasn’t convicted as a traitor. Tax crimes and loan crimes. Name another person convicted of white collar crimes that are in solitary confinement. Not even Al Capone did. BTW, Manafort’s crimes happened under Mueller’s watch as FBI director. I guess he was too busy covering for the Uranium 1 deal.
Al Capone did serve time in solitary. Manafort is a traitor. Sure got a lot criminals that worked for Trump that Trump didn't know. Hes a stupid mother fucker ehh. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !
Old 01-26-2019, 12:46 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The criminal justice system has always been outta control when it sets its sights on you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:48 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. Not even Al Capone did. .
Al Capone spent the majority this time in Alcatraz...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 01:01 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Al Capone did serve time in solitary. Manafort is a traitor. Sure got a lot criminals that worked for Trump that Trump didn't know. Hes a stupid mother fucker ehh. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !
Why do you lie so much:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...801-story.html

He served 8 yrs of an 11year sentence.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:05 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Al Capone spent the majority this time in Alcatraz...
Capone didn’t have it that bad at Alcatraz:

https://theculturetrip.com/north-ame...traz-was-like/
Old 01-26-2019, 01:09 PM   #15
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Capone didn’t have it that bad at Alcatraz:

https://theculturetrip.com/north-ame...traz-was-like/
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In that light Manafort doesn't have it that bad