Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2017, 09:00 PM   #91
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Ill say Maj will take him in the first round 13 seconds in by rear naked choke.
llubder is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 09:10 PM   #92
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
I think a poll is a great idea.
And it would only be fair to allow every city he posta in to participate in the poll.

Besos,
Francisca

PS. I am in Spain, and 7hts ahead of Texas, but.......
I think tomorrow, and 12hrs, has come and gone.
Where is the Marshall?
Thats a good idea. BUT do you realize he posts in EVERY AREAS OF EVERY STATE? That would be like 300 polls. He is a POST WHORE.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:44 PM   #93
bald eagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

It sure as hell won't take Majesty long!
bald eagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 09:56 PM   #94
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Pretty much sums him up
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:02 PM   #95
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I do not have a dog in this fight so I really don't care much...

BUT,,, I'm trying to imagine what I would do if I were in DH's shoes right about now...

I got nothing...

SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:04 PM   #96
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
I do not have a dog in this fight so I really don't care much...

BUT,,, I'm trying to imagine what I would do if I were in DH's shoes right about now...

I got nothing...

capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:07 PM   #97
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post

OK Captain,,, That shit's funny...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:08 PM   #98
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Looks like not everyone paid attention to my warnings about the name calling/rudeness. So the points are flowing.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 03:31 AM   #99
Texican81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

If I may, I'm just going to leave my personal opinion of Doc and this whole situation. I'm not here to bash Doc, but I am here to disagree on his behavior. Personally, I understand the way he is, and I think we all know that IRL person that has a huge ego and massive arrogance that accompanies it. They believe they are larger than life individuals who's shit don't stink and their opinion should be taken as fact, period. I have seen this countless times from Doc, and I refrain myself from ever initiating discourse because there is no reason nor any reward other than feeding Doc's narrative that he is some innocent, heroic, drama-free ECCIE member that is always trying to combat drama in a "diplomatic" way. I don't believe I have ever balked at and disagreed with somebody on this site as much as I have with Doc and his sometimes absolutely distasteful and occasionally ridiculous posts. Mind you, this is just from a fellow male member, I cannot imagine the way the women are treated by him if in fact the accusations that are brought against him are true (although after seeing the way he sometimes posts, it honestly does not surprise me.) I would just recommend to those that accuse him to refrain from using demeaning words simply because it helps his narrative, the exact thing this thread and your actions are trying to dismantle, and rightfully so. I think something like this has been a long time coming, and am happy to finally see people standing up to him and calling him out.

In my honest opinion, I think a fair amount of drama for our community would've never occurred if Doc wouldn't have been around. Again, this is my personal opinion and others may disagree, and that's ok because I am not trying to spin my opinion as a fact.

I simply believe that it may be time to court-martial "The Marshall of ECCIE," and get this drama past us. My condolences to any victims of his actions if they are true and hope the Mods take appropriate action. Glad to see this discusion is being allowed.
Texican81 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:15 AM   #100
valleyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
You didn't miss much lol

Well my hot friend just got back on the board and we are coming to McAllen in a couple of weeks lol
well theres some news worth hearing rather than more drama here! used to be a time everyone wanted to fuck and be merry. i am sure youd agree
valleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 07:35 AM   #101
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

+100000 valeyguy as Scrap said we have no dog in this fight but at some point it has to stop.

I think doc had his ok coral.

It is time to move on. To you CC guys who started this understand that we in McAllen are not drama hounds. The more attention you draw the less we enjoy this community. We are more intrested in fucking hott girls and talking about it or having discussions about rates and womens looks...we never paid attention really to what doc or anyone else ever says to us. Hell i hold scrap and AA and $$talks in the highest regards around these parts their opinions mean more to me than someone posting all over the state!

The only good thing i can say is majesty is a funny young lady and looking forward to her visit. We been texting alot during this and i find her to be so very funny and a really nice lady. I hope the rest the RGV supports her during her visit. She seems like the type that you want to meet for a drink as well those are hard to find! Yes her friend is hott blond and we need them in mcallen. That truly is news!
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:22 AM   #102
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

nedsum121 I respect your point of view. BUT there is reason behind all of this. Doc is NOT the cool person many of you think he is. He has in fact RUINED the lives of many HOT chicks you guys in the valley like to fuck because he could not get what he wanted from them, Many of us on this board have been communicating OFF THIS BOARD about his behavior. He is being called out because of that.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:32 AM   #103
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texican81 View Post
Personally, I understand the way he is, and I think we all know that IRL person that has a huge ego and massive arrogance that accompanies it. They believe they are larger than life individuals who's shit don't stink and their opinion should be taken as fact, period.

Actually, in the real World, Doc is very insecure with himself. Failed in his personal love life, and has also failed in 3 different careers. Sadly, this is the only place where he can attempt to be of some worth. I admit, I initially felt sorry for him.

I have seen this countless times from Doc, and I refrain myself from ever initiating discourse because there is no reason nor any reward other than feeding Doc's narrative that he is some innocent, heroic, drama-free ECCIE member that is always trying to combat drama in a "diplomatic" way. I don't believe I have ever balked at and disagreed with somebody on this site as much as I have with Doc and his sometimes absolutely distasteful and occasionally ridiculous posts. Mind you, this is just from a fellow male member, I cannot imagine the way the women are treated by him if in fact the accusations that are brought against him are true (although after seeing the way he sometimes posts, it honestly does not surprise me.)
I would just recommend to those that accuse him to refrain from using demeaning words simply because it helps his narrative, the exact thing this thread and your actions are trying to dismantle, and rightfully so. I think something like this has been a long time coming, and am happy to finally see people standing up to him and calling him out.

last year when he became a moderator, it was the ladies that joined forces and had him dismissed as moderator. It is very rare that providers are able to win any fight against a male member, especially a moderator. We fought a hard long battle, bbfs was only one issue of the many problems many ladies had with him. I, and I'm sure many others ladies appreciate this thread and the support of the male members that have spoken against him. But, with all due respect to you gentlemen, we, the ladies of this comunity, spoke up against him last year. I being the 1st. I stood my ground ALONE against him, against other hobbyists, against an administrator and against a couple moderators in West Texas for several weeks. Being called a crazy bitch was a compliment during that time. I Was given points and almost got banned. They put me through hell, but they also learned the definition of a hot blooded Spaniard. Finally other ladies stepoed up, and together, our voices were finally heard. Also owe many thanks to Leah Madison our female administrator.
So, as much as I appreciate the gentlemen here finally speaking against Doc, with all due respect, I will not let you gentlemen take the credit today for something we, the ladies, providers of this comunity had the courage to do a year ago.

In my honest opinion, I think a fair amount of drama for our community would've never occurred if Doc wouldn't have been around. Again, this is my personal opinion and others may disagree, and that's ok because I am not trying to spin my opinion as a fact.

I simply believe that it may be time to court-martial "The Marshall of ECCIE," and get this drama past us. My condolences to any victims of his actions if they are true and hope the Mods take appropriate action. Glad to see this discusion is being allowed.
Hopefully, we will all, hobbyists and providers learn a lesson from this and not allow a bad apple to hurt our comunity again. Hopefully, we will all learn to speak up in the moment, not wait a year. And hopefully, hobbyists will start to defend the lovely ladies that bring you so much happiness.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:07 AM   #104
valleyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

its always good to support the ladies, no argument there. it just sucks our forum here cant seem to catch a break lol
valleyguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 11:48 AM   #105
bald eagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 115

Doubt there'll be a break until Doc is GONE.
bald eagle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women