Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 12:58 AM   #226
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRAP View Post
How long was the TexassholeLee / Eva thread ???
Link to said thread please?
I could search but not even sure where to look..
silvester91999 is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:00 AM   #227
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
Screen shot it in case you need a reminder luv... But anyway alot of dramma and i could care less what doc is.. i dont plan on seeing him.. should have been handled much better scrap and you know it...or this how we gona handle members we dont like... sometimes calling attention is the worst thing you can do. And that other thread you mentioned text message vs verbaly and fiscally grabing a provider big difference as well. Remember veronicas incident as well that to me justifies a 15 page ass whiping and to bad it wasnt a member because that truly deserves more than this drama thread. If there was so much proff why has doc not been banned? Come on someone please tell me... You can not ban a member for asking for a service just like you can not ban a member for shorting them and seeing him again after..so i was told... like i said this is all about a few cc members tired of him bouncing around playing mod. Well honest thats just the mods not telling him to settle the f down...so because the mods didnt do it two providers and a couple of members descided to sad they had to thats the mods job... again last check doc arounds the mods dont have enough proff to do anything to him and the non rgv/cc mods allow him to police or marshall still so...alot of drama with no gain....

All the bitching about this thread you've done.. you do realize that about 10% of the posts on this thread are you - right!

You win the award for most posts by a male..

Lol.. said for humor sake..
Old 07-06-2017, 07:29 AM   #228
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Aparently you were asleep in geography spain is in europe my dear but o well. Your still based in the san antonio austin not rgv. You haveny VISITED in years so again why are you not posting again why you saw him again after he shorted you. Yes we want to know because it makes your agrunent bs frankly... i also read the texts gross but not alert worthy. So again you can be pointed by eccie but they cant point doc. Again a bunch of drama by you all. The mods can police there area or or him directly..but apently they dont...I call like i see it. I am a respected in the rgv so i again i will call it like i see it. You need to read the texas lee thread then you understand whats bad or talk to scraps veronica. Unless you like to held hostige by a client. You all are just nag nag about doc you need to look around. Shit 100 times worse goes on but lets single him out. So what he was a mod personaly we have a great one so again go to him but if what you have is not alert worthy or mod can not do anything your pretty screwed.
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 07:38 AM   #229
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Yes i decided to call out the hypocrits you all are in this. So keep posting and so will i. Go read my last review its what eccie is about not the drama you want it to be. Still want answered why she saw him again after she was shorted. Or was i lied to... i have 2 emails verfing her meting one is from doc thother from another provider. Put that in your spanish pipe and smoke it lol just playing. I laugh as i write this so dont think i take any of this seriously. Its funny how you have made sarcastic doc even more powerful. Crazy... but o well...
Old 07-06-2017, 08:28 AM   #230
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Aparently you were asleep in geography spain is in europe my dear but o well.

Your still based in the san antonio austin not rgv.

My Profile reads as follows....
Metro Location:
Texas - San Antonio
Texas - Austin
Europe - Spain.

If you want to say my location is Europe, I'm ok with that, but just as I am in Europe I am in TEXAS and last time I checked, rgv is in Texas, making me a Texas provider.

You haveny VISITED in years so again why are you not posting again why you saw him again after he shorted you. Yes we want to know because it makes your agrunent bs frankly...

If you want to give your opinion on an argument, you should at least have enough sense to read the evidence that has been presented.
I answered this question with the link to where I answered the same question last year.
Post it again for you. Feel free to screenshot whatever you would like

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2098479&page=11

i also read the texts gross but not alert worthy.

I have never shared texts with anyone besides the administrators.

So again you can be pointed by eccie but they cant point doc.

No clue what that statement means. Sorry.

Again a bumch of drama by all. The mods can police there area or om him directly..but apently they dont...I call like i see it.

We have something in common!

I am a respected in the rgv so i again i will call it like i see it.

We have something else in common!

You need to read the texas lee thread then you understand whats bad or to scraps veronica. Unless you like to held hostige by a client. You all are just nag nag about doc you need to look around. Shit 100 times worse goes on but lets single him out.

I have been a provider for a very long time. As a hobbyist, you read, or are told the horror stories, I have lived them 1st hand. Sir, that was an ignorant statement on your part.

So what he was a mod personaly we have a great one so again go to him but if what you have is not alert worthy or mod can not do anything your pretty screwed.
This is the co-ed, not alert section. I am discussing my opinion about Dik Doc Holiday and why I think he is a dick.
I will post on topic for as long as I desire.... you are more than welcome to join me.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:42 AM   #231
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes i decided to call out the hypocrits you all are in this. So keep posting and so will i. Go read my last review its what eccie is about not the drama you want it to be. Still want answered why she saw him again after she was shorted. Or was i lied to... i have 2 emails verfing her meting one is from doc thother from another provider. Put that in your spanish pipe and smoke it lol just playing. I laugh as i write this so dont think i take any of this seriously. Its funny how you have made sarcastic doc even more powerful. Crazy... but o well...
I have never shared Dik Doc Marshmallows emails with anyone except administrators and ladies. They were shared for the sole purpose of having him removed as a moderator and for other ladies to see they were not alone in that battle.

If those emails reached others, I personally do not see the purpose. You cannot stop Doc from being a dick, you cannot keep him from being a moderator and putting providers at risk.

I talk a lot of caca on the board, but, If I share any comunication between me and a hobbyist, it is because I feel such hobbyist is a danger. And then, as I said, only will share with administrators, because they can actually do something and/or other providers, for safety reasons.

Besos,
Francisca
Old 07-06-2017, 09:37 AM   #232
proteus317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvester91999 View Post
Link to said thread please?
I could search but not even sure where to look..
Probably these
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1819678
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1059701756
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2045867

Scrap, maybe you should add them to your signature so that you can remind members with every post without going off-topic on a thread. I don't know about pages, but this doc thread is ahead in terms of views.

Nedsum, I don't think you'll get the last word with the Spanish lady unless the thread is closed right after you post.

Speaking of going off topic, I'll get on topic...

Annoying? Yes.
Dick? If harrassing for bbfs, yes.
proteus317 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:22 PM   #233
nedsum121
Valued Poster

I agree but she dances around the questions so dramma queen to the max. Is doc a dic indvidual answer. Harrasing good question on the texts from what i was sent he asked a couple times but ill reread them tonight. Unfortantaly the european lady does not know im fairly connected even in SA so ive researched her very very very well. Does he get on my nerves yes does he deserved to be called out thats the mods job not any of us unless you all are our mods.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:36 PM   #234
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Unfortantaly the european lady does not know im fairly connected even in SA so ive researched her very very very well. Does he get on my nerves yes does he deserved to be called out thats the mods job not any of us unless you all are our mods.
unfortunately? I'm flattered 😚

Mods job to call someone out? Interesting. Is that a fact or simply your opinion?
The topic of this thread is about Doc being a dick, and our(any eccie member) opinion.

When I get to Barcelona,Spain, Europe, I will start a thread about Me Franvisca so you can pour your heart out and share with everyone your extensive research.

Besos,
Francisca
Old 07-06-2017, 03:22 PM   #235
justanoldfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 85

This thread is becoming like an argument that I have with my wife. There's never an end. After awhile both sides start taking cheap shots at each other. Ms Francisca has made it very clear how he feels about Doc. Will continuing with the back and forth insults get Doc banned? Probably not. It will however create some hardship between some fellow hobbyist and maybe a few providers. It has happened in the past. Now Ms. Francisca before you correct my grammar understand some of us South Texans are a y'all type of a person instead of you all. Plus it might be the reason I got an F in grammar.
justanoldfart is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 03:26 PM   #236
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus317 View Post
Probably these

Scrap, maybe you should add them to your signature so that you can remind members with every post without going off-topic on a thread. I don't know about pages, but this doc thread is ahead in terms of views.

Nedsum, I don't think you'll get the last word with the Spanish lady unless the thread is closed right after you post.

Annoying? Yes.

Check your PMs.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:03 PM   #237
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus317 View Post
Probably these

Annoying? Yes.

Nice work finding all of those link PRO...

And yes,,, This thread has surpassed the famous Eva review...

Ned,,, as a friend,,, if you want this thread to die then stop feeding it and let it starve to death... Otherwise it will go on forever... Not that I would be opposed to seeing it reach 50 pages (just for shits & giggles) but I lost interest long ago... Now I just skim over it... I don't read any comments that exceed 20 words...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:05 PM   #238
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Justanoldfart....
My father is Texan, and I spent many years in Midland. I speak English with a Texasdraw.... ��

My posts have nothing to do with getting Dik Doc Marshmallow banned. I don't like him, for many reasons and simply taking full advantage of this threads Topic.

Besos,
Francisca
Old 07-07-2017, 02:19 PM   #239
llubder
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Good Lord..... Now he is being rude and obnoxious to members in New Orleans for simply asking a legitimate question.
llubder is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:53 PM   #240
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by llubder View Post
Good Lord..... Now he is being rude and obnoxious to members in New Orleans for simply asking a legitimate question.
This Is a fine example of when holiday needs to step back-and evaluate if hes coming off like a dick and just not post.. but it's all about the numbers to him..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2110051&highlight=

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women