Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-12-2015, 08:24 PM   #61
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You guys who keep wanting to tell women what they have to do and who they have to see... controlling someone else's freedom of action is called, oh gosh, SLAVERY. So we really don't need to hear your bullshit about providers being racist if they don't accept your views and imposed values. It's an attempted control mechanism and you should shut the fuck up with that stuff.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:23 PM   #62
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
You guys who keep wanting to tell women what they have to do and who they have to see... controlling someone else's freedom of action is called, oh gosh, SLAVERY. So we really don't need to hear your bullshit about providers being racist if they don't accept your views and imposed values. It's an attempted control mechanism and you should shut the fuck up with that stuff.
Slavery..that's a stretch there buddy.

To your other point, why can't black guys gripe about limited options? Seems to me the complaining is that if you were to bet that a provider had a restriction it would be No AA. If you are anything other than a black hobbyist the hobby world is your oyster so no need to even read the bitch session.

Let them have their bitch session. It ain't going to change a thing.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:47 PM   #63
txman432
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I asked a provider about the no AA reference, she said it is code that they are independent with no pimp.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:48 PM   #64
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman432 View Post
I asked a provider about the no AA reference, she said it is code that they are independent with no pimp.
LMAO!!

Since when...today?
Old 07-12-2015, 09:49 PM   #65
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Reality check, bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete offender View Post
Well said, sir. I greatly dislike that shit. Btw, I am not AA, but that crap really annoys me as well. Keep the faith, there are many providers that are color blind.
You sound like a lib-tard douche! I bet your the guy that has all these "black friends" and could not possibly be "prejudice". LMAO! Hold still while I pis in your face, bitch.

We play Russian Roulette in the "hobby". Why put another bullet in the chamber, if you don't have to? The providers need to be well informed and aware in order to protect themselves. It's a fact, young black males tend to be a bit more dangerous than the general population. That would include higher incidence of violent crime, 30 to 60 times the rate of STD's than the average population, etc... Look it up. I'm not politically correct nor think differences in melanocyte activity between ethnic groups determines a person's worth. However, stats are stats, it is, what it is. Straight from the Gov.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:16 PM   #66
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuspenDover View Post
Racism has no place in a public forum.

When i see "No AA" in ads....blah blah blah blah
Quote:
Originally Posted by novpill View Post
What a bunch of fucking cry babies!

Heaven forbid a black man....yada yada yada yada
Both of these "members" have only one post and it's in this thread....next time, use your "real handles"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
We play Russian Roulette in the "hobby". Why put another bullet in the chamber, if you don't have to? The providers need to be well informed and aware in order to protect themselves. It's a fact, young black males tend to be a bit more dangerous than the general population. That would include higher incidence of violent crime, 30 to 60 times the rate of STD's than the average population, etc... Look it up. I'm not politically correct nor think differences in melanocyte activity between ethnic groups determines a person's worth. However, stats are stats, it is, what it is. Straight from the Gov.
So, you want to go around and "warn" providers about the dangers of seeing black men, with a 15 year old link no less, but your last review is of a sista...yeah, that sounds about right

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsvpshanice View Post
Now with that being said "no aa" has nothing to do with race. It is simply the young lady communicating that anyone displaying a type of unsafe behavior will not be seen.
Pretty much...oh, and it's "Good for Business"

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman432 View Post

Yeah, Ooooo...K
Old 07-12-2015, 10:54 PM   #67
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

The No AA is perpetuated from stereotypes about black men. While those may ring true to an extent in the RW, the hobby world is different because of 2 reasons:

1 - Majority of hobbyists are white men.
2- The percentage of black men who can afford to piss 200/300/400/500 for a nut is very small.

This tells you 2 things. There are not many black men that participate in the hobby. Of the small percentage of blacks who can afford the hobby, they are very highly likely to be men with good jobs and have assimilated in American culture so very low chances of encountering thuggery.

The conclusion: No AA is a perogative that some providers want to exercise.

Oh well, I'm black so to me, that's more money that stays in my pocket.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:16 AM   #68
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 07-13-2015, 12:17 AM   #69
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
The No AA is perpetuated from stereotypes about black men. While those may ring true to an extent in the RW, the hobby world is different because of 2 reasons:

1 - Majority of hobbyists are white men.
2- The percentage of black men who can afford to piss 200/300/400/500 for a nut is very small.

This tells you 2 things. There are not many black men that participate in the hobby. Of the small percentage of blacks who can afford the hobby, they are very highly likely to be men with good jobs and have assimilated in American culture so very low chances of encountering thuggery.

The conclusion: No AA is a perogative that some providers want to exercise.

Oh well, I'm black so to me, that's more money that stays in my pocket.

Of course there are a lot of AA men in the hobby.

If there weren't, then there wouldn't be 183,294,329 threads about this "NO AA" shit on ECCIE.

You think these mega NBA debate threads were started by white hobbyists?
Old 07-13-2015, 03:27 AM   #70
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Of course there are a lot of AA men in the hobby.
If that were true, the No AA providers would be hurting financially. But that's not the case. They're doing well enough and usually able to raise their rates over the years based on trends seen just on this site alone.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:14 AM   #71
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt View Post
If that were true, the No AA providers would be hurting financially. But that's not the case. They're doing well enough and usually able to raise their rates over the years based on trends seen just on this site alone.
Yeah, because they get free advertising every time some angry black man comes on this site whining why trailer park Becky won't suck a black dick.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:27 AM   #72
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Sounds like a job for Eric Holder. IMO, forget all the PC crap. A provider or any privately run business for that matter should have the right to decide who they serve. While the old "no shoes, no shirt, no service" adage probably is not applicable here, I have seen a few over 40 only ads, some won't kiss a client with facial hair and so on. Some even like you to have at least five or six natural teeth left and don't want you to smell like a manure pile when you show up.. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would expect a good session from a provider who is seeing someone that repulses her for any reason.
Old 07-13-2015, 06:54 AM   #73
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Yeah, because they get free advertising every time some angry black man comes on this site whining why trailer park Becky won't suck a black dick.
I doubt black hobbyists complaining have that much influence considering the disregard vehemently displayed when the topic is brought up.
Old 07-13-2015, 08:28 AM   #74
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Hmm, seems to me this place is more real than the real world. As one who is adversely affected by the "NBA", and someone who doesnt "NEED" the hobby like others do, on one hand, yes, limited options sucks. On the other, why have the option if the investment will be a bad one? What's funny is NO GUY, no matter what color, race, etc. wants to deal with a "managed girl". Adds too many variables to the game. In my mind, this type of girl is gonna waiver at times on her service anyway.

But this "code", stereotype or whatever also asserts that all "managers" are black.......again, stupid people are here just like in the RW. Fact is everyone seems to use it for some reason; I've found as many black IPs who use it as others.

Great; more stimulus for me to keep dating and not just be a hound dog.��
Old 07-13-2015, 08:50 AM   #75
Swingliner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

If you allow whatever preconceived notions you have about a group of people to affect your cash flow, that's on you.

If you allow your naïveté to get you in a situation you'd rather not be in, that's on you.

I believe that a setting such as this isn't really the place to discuss race. Everybody's here for one or two reasons: to get a nut, or get paid. Color that matters: GREEN.

I'm black. I'm pretty young. Also moderately successful and very respectful. This thread has reminded me that none of this matters. If you've never had your worth marginalized because of perception then you wouldn't understand.

I understand that this country is set up to promote certain things or people over others. It seeps down into every nook and cranny, even here, where all that should matter is pleasure and payment. And that saddens me. All I can say is everything has a reason. Read your history books people, and not the ones that smooth over the nations past like your children's text books.

Anyone who judges someone off of skin color is only selling themselves short. I wish I could say it's not my problem but in this case it is because I fit the description. It's also why I only deal with people and businesses who deal with me.

If anything, this is the last place to be mad. Just wait until your daughter brings Tyrone home for dinner.

Anyways, everyone on this thread needs to bust a nut after this convo. I know I do.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women