Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2016, 01:53 PM   #151
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

You people who think Trump has a chance to win are delusional. I predict he will open his mouth and say something stupid twice a month. The GOP know they are in trouble and Trump has no chance of winning.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 02:58 PM   #152
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope - He's gonna be POTUS. Trump,Trump,Trump. Who the hell wants to vote for Lying,Crooked Hillary?? This is gonna be good once the Donald turns his full attention on her. Oh a new book came out on Hillary - by an ex secret service agent - that woman is no good. No,no,no.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 03:30 PM   #153
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

We, the lazy asses of America, have permitted a political aristocracy to take control of this country and our lives. Now that we're fed up we're looking for somebody, ANYBODY to champion our cause (whatever that is).

If Trump does nothing else at least he has driven people out to vote. It's a rippling effect out at sea that will eventually hit the shores of D.C. like a (pardon me sweetie) SuNami.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 06:34 PM   #154
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

"The Poles or The Polls"? The media spin, attacks are off the chart. The establishment and globalists are scared to death that the country might be taken back by the actual citizens.

Like Trump or not...we need this change.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:11 PM   #155
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn straight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
"The Poles or The Polls"? The media spin, attacks are off the chart. The establishment and globalists are scared to death that the country might be taken back by the actual citizens.

Like Trump or not...we need this change.
Old 06-13-2016, 03:30 PM   #156
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

We need Trump as President more than ever. Period. Obama can't even say the words - radical Islam- for God's sake- if you can't identify the enemy how in the hell are you ever going to defeat them. Obama is just fuckin clueless.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:52 AM   #157
skinNmembrain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Every time someone big in the Republican party comes around to endorsing him the next day he says something outrageous and the endorser has to back off. He's too much of a lone wolf for politics.
skinNmembrain is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:25 AM   #158
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinNmembrain View Post
Every time someone big in the Republican party comes around to endorsing him the next day he says something outrageous and the endorser has to back off. He's too much of a lone wolf for politics.

In case you haven't heard Eagles don't flock.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:38 AM   #159
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinNmembrain View Post
I agree. He's always saying something stupid. He wouldn't get anything accomplished as president. I bet at least 50% of the Republicans think he is bat shit crazy and you know he won't get any support from the Dems.

He is nothing but a clown to me and there is no way he can beat Hillary.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 11:58 AM   #160
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I come from a military background. The military loves Donald Trump. We will finally have a true commander in chief who will not be worried about who is gonna offend - and keep America's best interest at heart. Trump says it like it is and I like those kinds of people. Not like Hillary and Bill- they just lie and lie and lie. They are disgusting human beings.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:44 PM   #161
TxHarleyGuy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Trump makes all the right people nervous. They know that if he comes into the position, they can kiss their cushy, do nothing, backdoor dealing, self serving, life pension having sorry asses goodbye. Deservedly so, I might add.
TxHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:22 PM   #162
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Trump may be blocked by many but the hope is that he can start a process to allow a grass roots movement to put us back on track to our core values of the Constitution.

Libertarians cry "Freedom" and "Liberty" but never say anything about "Responsibility".

Fine! Drink as much as you want. Take as many drugs as you can get your hands on. Pick conversion to another sex. Whatever.

But if you OD, kill someone while driving DUI or decide you should have been some other sex, don't ask me to pay for your operation or rehab. Take some God Damn Responsibility! That's something the military teaches you. Taking responsibility for yourself and others.

That is part of what I see in Trump. He's not looking for puppets. He's looking for RESPONSIBLE people that he doesn't need to hand hold. gag or worry about.

Rant done.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:52 PM   #163
endurance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

lol, oh yeah - that's the problem we have too much freedom and libertarians controlling things

riiiggghhht...
endurance is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:15 AM   #164
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy View Post
Trump makes all the right people nervous. They know that if he comes into the position, they can kiss their cushy, do nothing, backdoor dealing, self serving, life pension having sorry asses goodbye. Deservedly so, I might add.
Trump is not a libertarian and doesn't have a political philosophy. His only outlook is as a citizen who sees that the US is being mismanaged regarding spending and trade. He sees that the economy hasn't grown in decades because of bad trade deals, bad immigration policy, and bad governance. That's all he cares about. Ask him what he thinks about capital punishment and he'll have no real answer because it doesn't matter to him. Same for a host of other issues.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 07:52 AM   #165
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

We need a change. I think Trump is a dick, but...its extremely obvious what is going on. The current ruling class...NOT seperated by party affiliation...is on a mad last ditch effort to divide and conquer. They WANT a world government where US citizens constitution and wishes are drowned out by the masses.

Its evident the anti trump rallies are funded...
Its obvious the anti gun rants are a distraction from rhe core enemy...
Its obvious the career do no good for the people, career politicians are frantic to stay in power

Dont vote for Trump because he gives you a warm fuzzy feeling...vote for him because we need our government back
Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women