Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2023, 08:16 PM   #1
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Texting: One Long Message or Frequent Texting

I see on some ads "no excessive texting" and wondered if that's different than a long text. I tend to write a lot in all things, over explain myself. So when I text, I might send a 2 or 3 paragraph text. But I don't consistently text 4 or 5 times a day or even 2-3 days.

Is writing 1 thought per text & sending 10 texts better, worse, or the same as writing all 10 thoughts in one text?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 08:53 PM   #2
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you may be overthinking it, I believe a lot of ladies just don’t want a lots of texts unless you’re ready to schedule then a “I’d like to schedule with you”: is enough when and where etc….
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 09:43 PM   #3
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I hate when back to back texts come through, send one text and get to the point 👉, if it takes multiple texts, I prefer a phone call to save time
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 01:33 AM   #4
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
I think you may be overthinking it, I believe a lot of ladies just don’t want a lots of texts unless you’re ready to schedule then a “I’d like to schedule with you”: is enough when and where etc….
I do overthink because I'm looking for something unique & want to be clear. However, my point was that I DON'T send a lot of texts. I send one long one that explains my desires & overthinking. Unfortunately, in today's world, everyone wants short answers. Not everything can be explained or answered with "you want to see me now" or "are you available now".
Old 12-19-2023, 08:48 AM   #5
pertpvyztrzv
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Multiple texts will ding your phone multiple times, so not a fan.

If I have a lot of explaining or details, I send an email and text "see your email for details".

Then I'm able to add white space for easier reading. One long text is awful to read.

I will send the initial short text - let's schedule something. Then wait for a response. That way if someone is busy, phone isn't constantly dinging or vibrating.

After the first response I may send multiple or longer or see mail for details, after you know the person is available and talking to you.
pertpvyztrzv is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 08:52 AM   #6
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Maybe you should send a text that you would like to see them but you have some requests and ask if you can call them or they call you.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 10:24 AM   #7
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One long text is fine I hate the -

"Hello Brooke" ...

"This is James" ...

"43 white" ...

"Live in West Houston" ...

"Are you available?" ...

" Tuesday at noon? ...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 02:26 PM   #8
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
I do overthink because I'm looking for something unique & want to be clear. However, my point was that I DON'T send a lot of texts. I send one long one that explains my desires & overthinking. Unfortunately, in today's world, everyone wants short answers. Not everything can be explained or answered with "you want to see me now" or "are you available now".
Oh well excuse me I miss read what you were saying, but sure if you’ve met the person before you can always just say “ you available “ I don’t need a story book texted to my phone js….

^^ I love those texts tells me everything I need to screen
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 02:41 PM   #9
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
I think you may be overthinking it
+1
Stick to the way you have been doing it & include as many details as you see necessary in your initial communication.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 06:02 PM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

If you type too much in one text it might get sent into 2 or 3 texts.

Providers basically don't want you to waste their time. If you are serious about seeing them get to the point.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 04:04 AM   #11
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
If you type too much in one text it might get sent into 2 or 3 texts.

Providers basically don't want you to waste their time. If you are serious about seeing them get to the point.
Sometimes the point takes word than 5 words to get to.

And I don't want my time wasted by someone who says yes, then says no because things weren't clear.
Old 12-21-2023, 04:13 AM   #12
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pertpvyztrzv View Post
Multiple texts will ding your phone multiple times, so not a fan.

If I have a lot of explaining or details, I send an email and text "see your email for details".

Then I'm able to add white space for easier reading. One long text is awful to read.

I will send the initial short text - let's schedule something. Then wait for a response. That way if someone is busy, phone isn't constantly dinging or vibrating.

After the first response I may send multiple or longer or see mail for details, after you know the person is available and talking to you.
Back in the day, emails did work much better & I have no problems with that. But emails are used less & less today. Part of it has been the change in the hobby the last 6-7 years. Providers have fewer websites, less info on P411, even here, no ads, less discussion amongst us. And unfortunately where I live, the quality has gone down. I'm tired of wasting my time and money with ones who initially agree & say they understand, but then balk because they didn't "truly" understand. Ah well, life goes on.
Old 12-21-2023, 09:24 AM   #13
pertpvyztrzv
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
... But emails are used less & less today. Part of it has been the change in the hobby the last 6-7 years. Providers have fewer websites, less info on P411, even here, no ads, less discussion amongst us. And unfortunately where I live, the quality has gone down. I'm tired of wasting my time and money with ones who initially agree & say they understand, but then balk because they didn't "truly" understand. Ah well, life goes on.
Emails especially today, show up and ding just like texts. So not sure why everyone wants to text. Which means I have to have a burner so texts don't show up on the bill. Whatever.

For those that don't really understand, it's them not the phone. Most people in general don't really read or comprehend or care about what they just read. Only reading the headline or the first 2 lines or care.

When people say they can 'multitask' only means they do multiple things half-assed. Doing one thing well is too much to ask these days.
pertpvyztrzv is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 10:03 AM   #14
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sometimes the point takes word than 5 words to get to.

And I don't want my time wasted by someone who says yes, then says no because things weren't clear.
The point takes MORE than 5 words to get to.^^^
Old 12-21-2023, 12:40 PM   #15
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If you can't keep it short, send me an e-mail. But then, I am not a provider, so . .

How hard can it be to say, "I'd like to see you for two hours on Friday at (whatever)".

The response shouldn't need to be much longer either. The donation should be understood from their published rate and not refgerred to.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women