Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2023, 08:41 PM   #31
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Whatever. Your posts make it quite clear what you think of the ladies here. Nothing more need be said.......
Easy lover boy, these hookers call you a sorry pathetic trick once you leave your $ behind. Try applying your gentleman act and learn how to pick-up some regular woman, you wouldn't feel the need to be a WK on a hooker board. At the end of the day you're nothing but a trick paying for pussy like everyone else here
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 09:23 PM   #32
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Eccie guys are finally learning 👍 good Job Men
That’s not what I implied… Lol
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 01:59 PM   #33
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Easy lover boy, these hookers call you a sorry pathetic trick once you leave your $ behind. Try applying your gentleman act and learn how to pick-up some regular woman, you wouldn't feel the need to be a WK on a hooker board. At the end of the day you're nothing but a trick paying for pussy like everyone else here
It would be funny of you weren't totally clueless. My "gentleman act" as you call it has afforded me some lasting friendships with some great ladies, some pretty solid grandfathered rates and a pretty decent amount of sex "off the clock". But hey, I'm fine, but you keep doing you. Its obvious we wouldn't be seeing the same ladies anyway, so its all good....
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 02:52 PM   #34
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
By the way, if you were actually even half the "playa gangsta" guy you try to pass yourself off as with the whole, Bitches and hoes routine, I'd be surprised if any of these ladies would even see you. Be straight with us, your really Melvin milktoast on real life right?
Old 12-18-2023, 07:08 PM   #35
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

BLM69 is probably very familiar with Rosy..
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 07:51 PM   #36
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
BLM69 is probably very familiar with Rosy..

LMFAO but I think that BLM seems to be more into the TS scene.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 09:52 PM   #37
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
By the way, if you were actually even half the "playa gangsta" guy you try to pass yourself off as with the whole, Bitches and hoes routine, I'd be surprised if any of these ladies would even see you. Be straight with us, your really Melvin milktoast on real life right?
I'm not a player, but you're a simp trick, if you're here for friendships with hookers, say no more lover boy, I've never had a whore who I want to see turn me down, feels good to be myself and still get what I want

I just finished tricking with my 3 hole whore, any of you know what that's like? The experience? What it feels like? You tricks rather get pegged and romance all the hookers LMAO 🤣
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 12:09 AM   #38
FocusedGamer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
and a pretty decent amount of sex "off the clock"

I don't even think that the providers in here believe that
FocusedGamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 07:40 AM   #39
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I have been doing p4p for decades.

Back when I first started and several years after that, getting in touch with a provider was super easy and the ladies did everything they could to sell you that you should pick them. Not only because they wanted the money, but also, they wanted a regular who would contact them back for future visits so doing so would mean that they had to make a great first impression.

Because of the platforms available and the coddling providers get for poor services rendered and for the most part, from guys who never saw them BCD, lots of providers did not mind the one and done guys because there was always going to be another john to make her phone ring.

For the past few years, if a hobbyist does not have regulars he sees for sessions, finding a provider who will provide the services he enjoys (I am talking just about true GFE without the drama of being in a relationship, not weird fetishes), those ladies are getting way fewer and far between.

True respect is not given, it is earned. To the guys who coddle providers for bad service and/or insulting hobbyists on the boards for shits and giggles, the providers DO NOT respect you, in fact, they think less of you than they do of the guys they rip off and insult on the boards. Prove to me that you as a provider offer the valuable service I seek, especially for the inflated donation prices you are seeking nowadays, then you will not only get my respect, but also my business.

Guys who constantly berate all providers, and not just ask questions to seek legitimate answers, other than your amusement, why are you even on provider review boards? With the exception of a few SA girls and SC girls, I have met many great providers on the boards. Many of those, however, were not up to snuff on what I like BCD, so I did not see or spend money on them again, but their were a few ladies who had the looks and body I gave ample opportunities with future sessions but they still sucked on their service skills. I would not berate them online, but I would give info about my experience with them on what are suppose to be fair and unbiased info share websites (mistake, mistake, HUGE mistake).

Because of the inflated prices and deflated service, including piss poor TCB, it is a rarity I seek new to me providers, but when I do, rest assured, my due diligence is covered beforehand and whether or not she gets contacted by me, still even then, upon initial chatting, I will end the conversation with providers I have not seen BCD who come off as her shit doesn't stink or anything else that turns me off from spending my hard earned money. Remember no matter what you think or she tells you, the providers are not owed ANY of your donation just because.

More direct to the OP's point, trying to find a lady these days who acts like a lady, not an entitled drama queen with a chip on her shoulder and along with one who makes a man feel glad he is a man (at least while he is in her presence and in communications with him), not like he is just a wallet or revolving door john is almost as uncommon as getting struck by lightning or winning the lottery. So, like I said, if as a hobbyist, you do not have any regulars you see, you are in a bad way, especially with all the con-artists, LE baiting and just ugly rude ass ladies out there now.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 01:42 PM   #40
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusedGamer View Post
I don't even think that the providers in here believe that
Hey believe what you want my friend. I have zero reason to make shit up to a bunch of guys who don't know me at all. Nothing to gain by it. Hell, I have a lady friend who retired a couple of years ago from the hobby, and we've gone on several weekend getaways. Normally I provide the hotel and meals, but last time we went on her time share and I didn't pay for anything but meals, and we played both nights.
Old 12-21-2023, 03:18 PM   #41
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Hey believe what you want my friend. I have zero reason to make shit up to a bunch of guys who don't know me at all. Nothing to gain by it. Hell, I have a lady friend who retired a couple of years ago from the hobby, and we've gone on several weekend getaways. Normally I provide the hotel and meals, but last time we went on her time share and I didn't pay for anything but meals, and we played both nights.
I believe you.

I have a few ladies that were providers and active on the boards until they became 95%+ drama boards, that I see BCD, no time limit, for the cost of dinner.

I also have a couple of dancers that I see OTC for the cost of a tank of gas for her car and once again, dinner. They are out there and I am glad I get to enjoy those benefits!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 03:29 PM   #42
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
I believe you.

I have a few ladies that were providers and active on the boards until they became 95%+ drama boards, that I see BCD, no time limit, for the cost of dinner.

I also have a couple of dancers that I see OTC for the cost of a tank of gas for her car and once again, dinner. They are out there and I am glad I get to enjoy those benefits!
I Hear you Wile. There is no one size or option fits all in this lifestyle, which makes it interesting...
Old 12-22-2023, 12:04 AM   #43
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

There are valued issues raised here on both sides (with exception of BLM 69). I agree sometimes it is hard to justify higher rates with yourself be it tight budgets, or some guys getting older income changes.

The one thing for sure is KCFalcon77 is correct. I've met some amazing Ladies in this hobby. Some of the Ladies are friends that I've never had a BCD meeting with. I'm not saying every Lady you meet you have that chemistry with. But, if you really follow reviews, posts, you get a good idea of what Ladies have that potential!

I understand that some guys don't need or want a more personal connection. They just want to Hobby move on! Great for them! BUT for me I would rather meet a Lady that has the ability to possibly over time build mutual respect for each other. Also, have a outstanding spending time together BCD.

What KCFalcon77 shared does happen. It's happened to me many times.

But with all of that the $700 thru $1,200 an hour is a little crazy!

Like KCF said there is no one size fits all. But I think you have research Ladies awhile to make sure you have a chance you both fit in your bucket!

Enjoy men! There is the right one out there for any situation.

...... since it was mentioned I don't get the Texas hobby business. I would never want a felony for looking for company!!!!!!
gentleman123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 01:45 AM   #44
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Good to here from you gent123! Hope your doing well....
Old 12-22-2023, 10:53 PM   #45
gentleman123
Gaining Momentum

Ditto KCFalcon back at you!
gentleman123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women