Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2023, 01:01 PM   #1
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Supply and Demand in the Hobby: What has been? The Effect of Uncontrolled Immegration.

So we have had several years of unrestricted immigration. Please ets not go off on the politics or semantics of it all. All I am sayingh is that in the past few years we several million new people come into the USA.

Wit6h that said, what has been the effete of bringing in so many new folks on the Hobby? Are donation rtes going down? Is the SW scene or SPA/AMP and SC, changing in major cities or smaller markets?

What about the perveance of STDs?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 03:00 PM   #2
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Your spell check is fucked up. LOL
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 04:04 PM   #3
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

There has definitely been a huge increase in the amount of Latinas in the hobby.
Texas laws have decreased the # of SWs, increasing the # of agencies as well.
Agency rates have gone up slightly.
They naturally increase rates when they transition to "Independent" but I think the majority stay below the average Indy rate.
Can't comment on STDs, I always play safe.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 04:14 PM   #4
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
Immigration f*cked up his spellcheck? Build the wall! Make The Spellcheck Great Again!
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 04:47 PM   #5
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Encourged . . .

To Stay On Topic . . .
Quote:
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 07:16 PM   #6
FocusedGamer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

More hoes
FocusedGamer is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 07:05 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

typically if you were to look at an increase in any commodity, you would see price drop once demand is reached. However it seems that both ladies of the Ho nature have increased, and still the demand for such ladies is not yet saturating the demand. Pricing will stay the same or increase until that happens. The fine folks in legislative Texas would like to tell you that naughty fellas who like p4p women should be facing incarceration, but tell that to the little head who does the thinking atleast 1/4 of the time. Generally, it's seems that Texas would like to outlaw fucking anyone you're not married to.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 08:33 AM   #8
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
My apologies.

First off, I am admittedly spelling-disabled.

And 2: I am visually impaired enough that I oftenmiss the squiggly line.

And C; When I do catch the wiggly line, I may not be able to pick out the correct option.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 09:10 AM   #9
pertpvyztrzv
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I haven't really seen an increase in workers and rates still go up. Most young females going across the border are going to have pimps or gangs running them or being sold to someone for slavery or whatever and won't be independent or have a nice apt or store front to work out of because they're not for public consumption.

Most of the border traffic is not from Mexico. Other latin countries, haiti, china, africa, seems like everywhere in the world but Mexico.

The other day I was looking at how many AMPs there are in Vegas. I haven't checked out all of them, but most seem the same. Mostly Chinese, just got here, all around the same prices. Probably brought in legally with a tourist or worker visa and need to return whenever the visa needs renewed. I know 1 girl works a month and takes off a month.

The point is that I don't think illegal immigration from the Southern border has anything to do with the number of sex workers we normally deal with and definitely not affecting the rates.
pertpvyztrzv is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 02:54 PM   #10
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Im in California and not seen any difference in a large number and prices keep climbing. In California it's not uncommon to see $500 hour.

Anyone seen any statistics on the male to female head count crossing the border? My guess is its heavy male.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 09:01 PM   #11
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Could be why most of the dancers at strip clubs are Cubans and if you look at body rub and other ad sites, a lot of those girls are also Latina. The white and black ladies are few and far between.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 02:18 PM   #12
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

The nice thing is they bus these women around and they have no money and are cold

You can get a nice fence jumper for 100.00

If they have a pimp they go for 2-3 hundred

You need to tell the cheap ones to take a shower and groom though
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 06:15 PM   #13
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of Guideline # 2 . . .
Quote:
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 03:47 PM   #14
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Could be why most of the dancers at strip clubs are Cubans and if you look at body rub and other ad sites, a lot of those girls are also Latina. The white and black ladies are few and far between.
I’m rarely a patron of strip clubs. But evidently the clubs in Oklahoma City are loaded with Latina ladies, many of which speak little or no English.

They are very aggressive. When I do visit a club, I make sure to let them know I’m there to see a specific lady and her stage name.
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women