Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2019, 03:08 PM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

Abuse of power is a DPST prerogative - as they see it.

Example - the slanted, hyperpartisan Schiff and nadler hearings.

Conservatives will have to fight hard to retain the due process statutes in our Constitution from DPST destruction.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 04:50 PM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
The FISA court judge, Rosemary Collyer, has already slammed the FBI for lying and misleading the Court. An FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, is under criminal investigation for altering a FISA app. Is that what you mean by "fabricating evidence"? Hmmm... I wonder who instructed Clinesmith to do that? The evidence is accumulating. Try to keep up, jaxboy.

Btw I have no desire to lock up my "political opponents". I just want to lock up people who abuse their power to spy on political campaigns. Period. That's a big no-no in my book. Tolerating and not punishing such misconduct would indeed "open the door to authoritarian rule". But you're cool with it as long as they're not snooping on dim-retards.

Well written, LL.
DPST's cannot breathe/exist without their hypocrisy
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 12:27 AM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-j...logs-from-cia/

Of course, it needs to e preceded by a 5:00 AM raid, with no less than 25 agents in full SWAT gear.

This time, notify Fox instead of CNN to have camera and crew on site to document the whole show.

Brennen will be the first of many.

you should have started a poll on this.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 06:34 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
You people better have better evidence than the ......
.... hot stinky air "supporting" the "articles of impeachment"!!!

You're really in WAY over your EMPTY HEAD.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 09:43 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

started the poll.

have fun with it. lol
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 09:54 AM   #21
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
The FISA court judge, Rosemary Collyer, has already slammed the FBI for lying and misleading the Court. An FBI lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, is under criminal investigation for altering a FISA app. Is that what you mean by "fabricating evidence"? Hmmm... I wonder who instructed Clinesmith to do that? The evidence is accumulating. Try to keep up, jaxboy.

So what, they found a few low levels of authority to prosecute. That doesn’t cover the lies for trump. His accusation of Obama spying and the deep state conspiracy lies didn’t reach the expectations Hannity sold.

Btw I have no desire to lock up my "political opponents". I just want to lock up people who abuse their power to spy on political campaigns. Period. That's a big no-no in my book. Tolerating and not punishing such misconduct would indeed "open the door to authoritarian rule". But you're cool with it as long as they're not snooping on dim-retards.
You mean you weren’t screaming lock her up a few years ago?

It sure seems to me you’re happy to ignore the dirty deeds of trump, but you piss and moan about the fat lying bastards treatment. That’s as hypocritical as lightfoot Graham calling for a Whitewash trial in the Senate.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 11:26 AM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Not nearly as hypocritical as DPST Pelosi calling for "fair" procedure "rules" for a Senate trial - after the totally biased Schiff and Nadler Clown show. Roland Freisler would have been so proud of the performance - had he seen it.

The only "fair" rules for Pelosi ,
Schumer, and the DPST's are rules they dictate to oust all Conservative Senate votes as conflict of interest, while all DPST Senate members running for office are free to vote.

They want a sham trial with conviction as the only possibility - and have no shame in their pursuit of the objective since Nov 2016 of Trump's removal.

Nor does J666 have any shame at the perversion of bipartisan representative democracy.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:48 AM   #23
HoeHummer
BANNED

There yous go again, oebsy, trying to assign blame and shame to everybody’s position that doesn’t align with yours.

There is nothing new in your posts above. Nothing you haven’t eachoed likes a broken gramophone record, ad nauseum, I can tell you. Just the same tired shits day in and day outs.

Yous are a little, little girl and need a spanking.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:55 AM   #24
oeb11
Valued Poster

Recommend One be careful about trading into territory by throwing pedophilic sadist affronts at others, YR-Hoe.

One might reconsider such posts.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 08:59 AM   #25
HoeHummer
BANNED

One might threatens someone who gives a fuck what yous think, oebsy. Yous are a naughty little, little girl, oebsy. And you needs a spanking.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 11:01 AM   #26
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank you for your interest, YR-Hoe!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women